Skip to content

Waze Suggestion Box

Welcome and thank you for your interest in improving Waze!
As you share your ideas, here are a few friendly reminders:
  • There’s power in numbers! Search through existing suggestions to see if there's someone else with a similar idea and upvote it.
  • You can build upon an idea -- simply comment below your fellow Wazer's submission.
  • This forum is intended for user feedback and ideas. If you have an issue which needs support, please visit our help center.
Terms and conditions
  • Any comments, feedback, ideas, reports, suggestions, or other information you provide to Waze (part of Google LLC) about Waze products and services (collectively “Feedback”) is not part of your personal data.
  • You agree not to disclose, in your Feedback, to Waze any information, such as third-party information, that you are obligated to maintain as confidential.
  • Waze has no obligation to use your Feedback.
  • By submitting your Feedback in this page, you acknowledge that you are of the minimum age required to provide data processing consent in the applicable country where you are located and that you provide permission to Waze, and its affiliates, to use your Feedback and any information that personally identifies you to improve Waze’s current and future products and services in accordance with Waze's Privacy Policy (waze.com/legal/privacy).
  • Please avoid providing any personal information in your Feedback.
  • Providing a name, when submitting Feedback, is optional. If you choose to provide your name, it will be publicly displayed in this forum next to your Feedback. You can delete your name and provide your Feedback as an anonymous user at any time.
  • Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

16723 results found

1. Opção de imagem no envio de UR

Adicionar a opção de imagem no envio de alerta sobre problemas no mapa. Ajudará na solução de UR's mesmo quando não houver resposta do usuário.

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Navigation  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. Valoración del entorno por donde va la ruta recomendada.

Utilice la aplicación en Perú para ir del centro de Lima al Aeropuerto, la optimización de ruta bien pero no valora el entorno de la misma. Es una app de de recorridos, pero estaría bien que los usuarios pudieran añadir una valoración de la zona por donde pasan, por ejemplo: "peligroso" o "inseguro". Lo comento porque nos llevo por una zona peligrosa, cuando eres residente lo puedes evitar, pero como extranjeros uno no tiene idea de por dónde te puede llevar.

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. 語音 中文/國語 小夢

這是什麼爛語音,小聲又沙啞,說話有氣無力

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Navigation  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Use governmental gas price database in Germany

In Germany there is a database with official and up to date (delay of under 5 minutes, probably more like 1 minute) database with gas prices. All gas stations have to report their prices to that database.
    It would be great if Waze would use that database. The information is free and many apps that use it exist (https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=de.mobilesoftwareag.clevertanken , https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=de.msg)
    More details here: https://www.bundeskartellamt.de/DE/Wirtschaftsbereiche/Mineral%C3%B6l/MTS-Kraftstoffe/mtskraftstoffe_node.html

Similar projects might exist in other countries too. If any of the users know about similar databases elsewhere, please comment here.

Thank you!

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Connect with train position tracking systems

Connect Waze and train position tracking systems like http://provoz.szdc.cz/grappnv/ to warn the driver in advance that he/she is approaching rail crossings and a train is in near vicinity and therefore there is serious danger and he/she should be aware of it. I can help you with implementation in Czech Republic. Thanks.

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Alerte limite vitesse

Bonjour,
    Merci pour cette application.
    Serait-il possible de pouvoir moduler le son de l'alerte sonore de dépassement de la vitesse, car je ne l'entends pas, même quand le son global de Waze est au maximum.
    Cela sera d'autant plus utile que les routes françaises passeront prochainement à 80km/h.
    Merci.

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Electrical Map in Puerto Rico will attract millions users

Adding and Electrical Map, will give Waze a millions of users!
    Since Hurricane Maria, hundreds of roads and bridges where destroyed, signs that does not exist anymore, and roads with a mile of holes. Lately it is so dificult to drive on some roads. Specially those without electricuty jet, 7 month later of hurricane Maria.
    Letting people tag place without electricity, not only give the driver the alert, but will atract a thousand, even million ppl in the island, to repport their house or street.
    Also with a so worldwide use app, will make pressure on local agencies to accelerate…

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Zoom - integrated car displays (Android Auto)

The zoom functionality is awful currently when using Android Auto with an in-car display. Google maps allows easy zooming using the rotatable knob (identical and in line with volume on a VW). Can this become a feature for Waze?? It's so distracting and dangerous trying to zoom when driving, a quick turn either way (like Google maps has) will be much better.

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Navigation  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Arrows for one way streets

Please add arrows to one way streets! It would be SO helpful when you want to try to go a different route in the city to know if the surrounding streets are one way and which direction it goes.

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Partnering with Uber or Lyft or both

When a customer on the road, had a problem with the transportation, can provide immediate help.
    How:
    If any customer on the move and unexpected stop for more than 1 or 2 min on any road side (not in any parking lot, …), we can ask them, if they need any help like “Car Problem? Need a help with?”
    Choices can be “Need a Ride” “Inform Police/Medical” (optional)
    “Vehicle Problem” (another option to expand the business with AAA or local services)
    This can be added a default service and choice should be given to customer not to, under notifications.
    Advantages:…

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Automatically break up long routes

Waze has a hard time calculating long (several hundred miles) trips, because of all the data it tracks. The solution is to break your trip up into shorter segments. I propose to have Waze do this automatically.

When a very long trip is requested, have Waze calculate the route, then set the person's destination to an intermediate point. When they reach that point, set it to the next intermediate point, etc., ending up at their final destination. This would ease the lag in the app when, for instance, Waze has to re-calculate your 800-mile route. Instead, it would only be…

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Navigation  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Voice directions

Please add voice directions in Slovenian language and CNG stations on the map.

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. The directional notification display is too big. Make it smaller 1 line at the top of the screen.

The directional notification display is too big that it covers nearly half of the screen. Make it 1 line at the top of the svreen

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. ETA and arrival notification

Sharing my ETA with family and friends is wonderful. Can you give those people I share ETA with a notification when I arrive at my location? My mom really likes the real time. When I arrived after midnight she saw I was close before she went to bed, but when she woke up she couldn't tell that I made it safely.

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Gas stations hours of store and 24 hour pay at pump service

Often gas stations and the attached convenience stores have different hours of use if the pumps feature a pay at pump option. Would be great if for gas stations if there was a "24H pay at pump" checkbox option and editors were directed to update such station with hours to reflect when the location is open for "full service". Client could be updated to include those station in fuel such with a note that at arrive time store is closed and that pay at pump is only option (some people like me use cash).

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. צילום מהלך הנסיעה

קיום יש הרבה רכבים שיש להם מצלמת דרך .
    היה נחמד אם היה אפשרות שיהיה צילום דרך האפליקציה , לראות את המצלמה או פשוט שתעבוד ברקע
    זה יחסוך בקניית מצלמה וזה גם מאוד יעיל

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. 6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Offline bike navigation (for iPhone)

I’m a pizza driver and when I don’t know what route I should take, I have to consult a navigation app. Thing is, there is no navigation app like yours... so if you could please add this feature, I’d download your app in a heartbeat.

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Incident Button - alternate locations on screen

Consider moving the incident button periodically to help avoid screen burn in (image retention).

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. "landscape" phone holder

Currently my phone holder is in "landscape" position. The problem is that the 3D (or birdview) paramertes are same with the portrait position, so the area front of the car is smaller ( I can see only few km forward)
    If I navigate and I get a warning (eg. traffipax) half of the screen is covered... so my "foresight" is more reduced
    I have 2 suggestions:
    - "adjustable" (or auto) birdview-sight angle/height: if there are 20km "foresight" in portrait position, let the same distance in landscape position
    - navigation and warning "bars" let the same size in every position... and…

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base