Skip to content

Waze Suggestion Box

Welcome and thank you for your interest in improving Waze!
As you share your ideas, here are a few friendly reminders:
  • There’s power in numbers! Search through existing suggestions to see if there's someone else with a similar idea and upvote it.
  • You can build upon an idea -- simply comment below your fellow Wazer's submission.
  • This forum is intended for user feedback and ideas. If you have an issue which needs support, please visit our help center.
Terms and conditions
  • Any comments, feedback, ideas, reports, suggestions, or other information you provide to Waze (part of Google LLC) about Waze products and services (collectively “Feedback”) is not part of your personal data.
  • You agree not to disclose, in your Feedback, to Waze any information, such as third-party information, that you are obligated to maintain as confidential.
  • Waze has no obligation to use your Feedback.
  • By submitting your Feedback in this page, you acknowledge that you are of the minimum age required to provide data processing consent in the applicable country where you are located and that you provide permission to Waze, and its affiliates, to use your Feedback and any information that personally identifies you to improve Waze’s current and future products and services in accordance with Waze's Privacy Policy (waze.com/legal/privacy).
  • Please avoid providing any personal information in your Feedback.
  • Providing a name, when submitting Feedback, is optional. If you choose to provide your name, it will be publicly displayed in this forum next to your Feedback. You can delete your name and provide your Feedback as an anonymous user at any time.
  • Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

16641 results found

1. icons on map view

When I am looking at my three route options, the List view shows my small icons representing events on my suggested paths. But, when I switch to Map view - when I want to SEE what's going on where - those same icons are nowhere to be found.

Having the event icons on the map view (when choosing a route) would help me make a more informed decision on which route to choose because I can see for certain how traffic, accidents, etc. will impact each route and which makes more sense (based upon prior experience on those roads).

Thanks!…

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. Suggested driving speed based on traffic

Based on current driving conditions, the app would let you know how fast you should be going to keep traffic moving (i.e., if it was heavy traffic the app would recommend a speed of 10mph vs. moderate traffic with a recommended speed of 35mph). The feature would also suggest a lane you should be driving in, based on GPS speed, so drivers who prefer to go at a modest highway speed are in the middle or right lanes.

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Areas de Perigo

Caros amigos do Waze, primeiramente gostaria de parabeniza-los pelos serviços prestados é realmente ótimo o Aplicativo Waze, e espero que continuem sempre em galgando as escadas do sucesso, e para isso gostaria de colaborar com uma pequena sugestão, sou brasileiro e morador da cidade de São Paulo, em minha cidade existem vários pontos de perigo ( e acredito que também devem existir em várias outras cidades pelo mundo a fora), bom, minha ideia principal era colocar avisos de pontos específicos em áreas, ruas, avenidas ou estradas, que possam oferecer perigo de assalto, devido a dificuldade de visibilidade no percurso (por…

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Enable option for Photos taken of places to be uploaded later when WIFI network is possible...

Enable option for Photos taken of places to be uploaded later when Wifi is possible for users, since in this way we are saving mobile internet quota or having bad internet network true mobile network.
    I had taken several photos of places but could not upload it at the time since mobile network was not so good, or I spent all my internet quota for that month.

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Make fuel prices collected by wazers available at the Internet

It would be easier to compare prices for a whole municipality

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Ereignisse nachträglich eintragen

Baustellen und andere Ereignisse sollten nach der Fahrt mit einem Tip auf den jeweiligen Ort nachtragbar sein. Wenn ich alleine unterwegs bin, kann ich nicht mal eben die App bedienen (weder mit dem Bike noch dem Auto- ist sicherer).

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Waze LiveMap to device for navigation

Can we map out a route online using the website, then send it to your phone for navigation before you leave?

Would be useful especially when routing errands and have to plan multiple stops.

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. When on hiways, Make app give an alarm if users ahead suddenly slow down it could say alert..traffic stopped or slow ahead.

When on hiways, Make app give an alarm if users ahead suddenly slow down it could say alert..traffic stopped or slow ahead. Use same technology that makes all pop up and ask if you are in traffic also have app tell you why it is picking a less direct route if it's because of traffic or accident or closure

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. 5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. The waze road map should be horizontal not vertical to allow for the cell phone to chargehorizonal, but it is vertical o

The waze map needs to be horizontal as it once was. When the phone is charging and you are using Waze, the phone can't stand verically due to the charger at the bottom of the phone. So it is difficult to look at the map.

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. I absolutely HATE your new version. Give me the old one back!

The print is too large when looking up the saved address. I have to open the address to see if it's the one I want. Living in a strange country makes it more difficult. You really screwed this one up and obviously, many other people think so too.

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Serbian voice for serbian wazers

Our current options are Croatian and English, i believe more people would use it here if there was our own voice.

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Gas stations

The gas price section is a nice idea, but when I tried to enter prices from a location, I was not interested in choosing a favorite brand (I dislike all oil companies in general). More appropriate would be the fuel type: unleaded regular, diesel, non-oxigenated, whatever (my favorite). Maybe partnering with Gas Buddy would be a good idea.

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Better destination features

1. Rename address to something that describes the destination (not simply the address)
    2. Sorting (alphabetical, distance, importance, etc.)
    3. Provide a way to group certain addresses.
    5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Navigation  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Waze traffic alarm

Every time I leave my office or my house, I need to review on waze my alternative routes, the problem is, that most of the times .. im on a hurry and i forget to review the routes, and even though waze has all the information needed to select the best route alternative, I dont have the time to review it and choose the best route with all the available waze information.

Wouldnt it be great if I could set an alarm for a certain time (mornings, or when I leave the office) and that waze provides me a full…

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Pesquisa endereço

Quando estou digitando o endereço, muitas vezes na metade da digitação já aparece o endereço desejado, mas não posso clicar porque ele vai direto para a pesquisa. O ideal seria abrir um "prompt" com a rua selecionada, para permitir edição e inclusão do numero por exemplo. Acho que todos agradeceriam a possibilidade de não ter que digitar o nome inteiro só para por o numero.

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Please fix the new version of Waze!

The new version is ridciously bad. It is impossible to see the icons while driving. I am young with good vision and it it is unusable. Hopefully, an update is in the works that allows a rollback to the previous version or at least the option to make the icons bigger.

Another problem is that in the new version, when you zoom out all of the icons simply disappear. This does not allow you see what lies ahead on your path.

Please fix the issues with the new vrsion. Why did you fix problems that did not exist?

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Ideas

Hi,
    I love the app use it almost every day!
    I have several ideas to improve the Waze app.
    • Bring back the police and on road icons, this enables us to see relative distance to reporting
    • Allow mobile and directional reporting of police
    • Allow inside or outside lane reporting of hazards
    • Post reports of police both directions as we have officers who wait in median
    • Allow directions to closest officer for emergency use.
    • Allow return to normal speed after clearing of congested roadways
    • Update routes when roads become congested (immediately without searching alternate…

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Navigation  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. quick Location marker button

Please add the option that with a click of one button or one touch of the screen that would mark the exact location of the incident or notification to be made. This would greatly improve the accuracy of the reports being made. From experience, reports are made a good distance away from the incident depending on how fast driving, how safe it is to make the report at the time, or how fast one comes up on the item to report.

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Navigation  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. 5 votes

We're glad you're here