Skip to content

Waze Suggestion Box

Welcome and thank you for your interest in improving Waze!
As you share your ideas, here are a few friendly reminders:
  • There’s power in numbers! Search through existing suggestions to see if there's someone else with a similar idea and upvote it.
  • You can build upon an idea -- simply comment below your fellow Wazer's submission.
  • This forum is intended for user feedback and ideas. If you have an issue which needs support, please visit our help center.
Terms and conditions
  • Any comments, feedback, ideas, reports, suggestions, or other information you provide to Waze (part of Google LLC) about Waze products and services (collectively “Feedback”) is not part of your personal data.
  • You agree not to disclose, in your Feedback, to Waze any information, such as third-party information, that you are obligated to maintain as confidential.
  • Waze has no obligation to use your Feedback.
  • By submitting your Feedback in this page, you acknowledge that you are of the minimum age required to provide data processing consent in the applicable country where you are located and that you provide permission to Waze, and its affiliates, to use your Feedback and any information that personally identifies you to improve Waze’s current and future products and services in accordance with Waze's Privacy Policy (waze.com/legal/privacy).
  • Please avoid providing any personal information in your Feedback.
  • Providing a name, when submitting Feedback, is optional. If you choose to provide your name, it will be publicly displayed in this forum next to your Feedback. You can delete your name and provide your Feedback as an anonymous user at any time.
  • Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

16625 results found

1. vocal communication between drivers and nearby vehicles

add an option to communicate with nearby vehicles and drivers for warnings and exchanging infos

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. For Right Hand Drive countries, give directions from the right speaker.

I live in a RHD country and the directions from Waze come out of the front left hand speaker - which makes perfect sense in the (majority) LHD countries, but is quite hard to hear in certain circumstances.

Either the sound should come equally out of both front speakers or it should be localised so that in LHD countries it comes out of the left speaker, and in RHD countries it comes out of the right speaker so it's closest to the driver.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Car Play  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Request Waze make a slight programing change to the on-screen alert display.

Put the "Still There" above the warning message with the "Not There" below it. I sometimes try to touch the correct response and my vehicle moves just a little and I end up touching the wrong response.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. 4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. When reporting police please

When you report police you should be able to have an icon for rbt and rdt (random breath test and drug test) 100% this would have a massive impact on who uses the app

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Reports  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Modificar formato en posición horizontal

Utilizó waze desde mi teléfono celular. Al girar la pantalla y utilizarlo de modo horizontal, los alertas, tapan gran parte de la visión del mapa, incluso la velocidad de circulación y máxima permitida. Ideal corregirlo por indicaciones más pequeñas o reorganizar posiciones de dichos alertas.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Navigation  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. I received an update for Waze.

I received a Waze update. Now Waze cuts out my music every time an alert occurs which requires me to reach over to my console to turn it back on. This happens every time an alert occurs. Please fix

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Report map spammers

Lately several people have been using the map chat feature for non road/driving related spam things like politics, but there is no way to thumbs down or report the chats to remove them.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Thanks/Not There

Instead of having the alert (example “Vehicle Stopped) and then the two options (Thanks / Not There)… you should have Thanks on top, the alert in the middle, and not there on the bottom. This will reduce accidental misreporting. We’re trying to drive and can’t stare at the screen. Help us help you. 😀

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Map display  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Have an option to adjust the maximum speed limit to account for company speed limits. Working for Hallcon, I can only drive 55 mph at night

Have an option to adjust the maximum speed limit to account for company speed limits. Working for Hallcon, I can only drive 55 mph at night on a two-lane road, 65 mph during the day on a two-lane road, and a maximum of 70 mph for any road. I would like to be able to put this in settings, so that Waze can come up with a better route and ETA for me. I do not like being sent down two-lane roads at night going 55 mph when I could be going down a highway at 67 mph, and could…

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Routes  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Eliminate need for secondary app

My husband has to track mileage for work. He uses a secondary/concurrent app to track mileage. If Waze would track the mileage for him, it would eliminate the time/attention he spends on this other app and would free up his phone.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Rowan Atkinson as "Blackadder"

Blackadder, from the British sitcom of the same name, has a cutting and sarcastic wit which would be ideal for a sat-nav voice.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. 4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Navigation  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Mas reportes

Es necesario poner más opciones de reportes en pantalla, como por ejemplo el reporte de calle en mal estado, zona peligrosa, tope, vialidad problemática, subida o bajada pronunciada, acotamiento o parqueadero, crucero peligroso, no estacionar, evitar la zona, vialidad ineficiente, semáforo desincronizado, riesgo de choque, vehículo abandonado, objeto en la orilla, obstrucción parcial, reduzca su velocidad, punto en mal estado, y mensajes predeterminados de acceso rápido.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. possibilidade de uso do Waze com o celular bloqueado para evitar de usar outras funções em caso de roubo do aparelho.

possibilidade de uso do Waze com o celular bloqueado para evitar de usar outras funções em caso de roubo do aparelho.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Iconic Movie Vehicles

I like the vehicles you can use but would love it if you could add some iconic movie vehicles. We have had the batmobile and ecto1 but how about the Dukes of Hazzard or the Delorean from back to the future. The last V8 from mad Max of the truck Convoy or a james bond Aston. I think people will love these

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Vehicle  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Que Waze vienne constater la réalité des routes avant de proposer des "raccourcis".

Veuillez tenir compte des infrastructures avec les Maires des communes avant de proposer des routes qui sont en réalité des chemins de campagne à une voie et qui une fois connus n'offrent plus la possibilité à la nature, aux vététistes, aux promeneurs, aux résidents et à leurs enfants de se sentir en sécurité, tellement le flux augmente et les détériorations avec...
    Les données de fréquentation et de vitesse doivent bien être enregistrées sur vos serveurs suivant les routes empruntées??
    Pour notre part, suite à une déviation qui a duré de longs mois, nous sommes de nombreux voisins a avoir effectué…

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Routes  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. to be able to give more depth of inaccuracy of the gps system, instead of receiving a email almost a week later asking what was wrong

to be able to give more depth of inaccuracy of the gps system, instead of receiving a email almost a week later asking what was wrong with what we reported, and also to locate where we are

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Reports  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Landscape mode - report (not selectable)

About a year ago - report became unselectable via UI when the phone is in landscape mode.

A separate control to switch map orientation sits underneath. Change map rotation fires instead of the considerably larger "report ui"

Id like the UI to function - report being one of the more helpful pieces whilst driving.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. In app widget

A great feature would be an in app widget for reports. Let the users choose a report shortcut to be added on the map. Just push one button of choice to send a report. It would be much better for safety.
    My reports consists mostly of car on shoulder, I’d love to add a shortcut for that on my map.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base