Skip to content

Waze Suggestion Box

Welcome and thank you for your interest in improving Waze!
As you share your ideas, here are a few friendly reminders:
  • There’s power in numbers! Search through existing suggestions to see if there's someone else with a similar idea and upvote it.
  • You can build upon an idea -- simply comment below your fellow Wazer's submission.
  • This forum is intended for user feedback and ideas. If you have an issue which needs support, please visit our help center.
Terms and conditions
  • Any comments, feedback, ideas, reports, suggestions, or other information you provide to Waze (part of Google LLC) about Waze products and services (collectively “Feedback”) is not part of your personal data.
  • You agree not to disclose, in your Feedback, to Waze any information, such as third-party information, that you are obligated to maintain as confidential.
  • Waze has no obligation to use your Feedback.
  • By submitting your Feedback in this page, you acknowledge that you are of the minimum age required to provide data processing consent in the applicable country where you are located and that you provide permission to Waze, and its affiliates, to use your Feedback and any information that personally identifies you to improve Waze’s current and future products and services in accordance with Waze's Privacy Policy (waze.com/legal/privacy).
  • Please avoid providing any personal information in your Feedback.
  • Providing a name, when submitting Feedback, is optional. If you choose to provide your name, it will be publicly displayed in this forum next to your Feedback. You can delete your name and provide your Feedback as an anonymous user at any time.
  • Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

16649 results found

1. Alem do tipo de veiculo era importante poder informar as dimensões do veiculo

Se pudesse ser escolhida as dimensões do veiculo, o waze poderia passar a ser utilizado por veiculos pesados e assim poderia aconselhar a melhor rota tendo como pressuposto que conseguiriam passar/atravessar determinado local em função da dimensão da viatura, por exemplo num local estreito não conseguiria passar se o veiculo fosse superior e ao aconselhar a rota informava um outro trajeto.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Navigation  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. Bring my Waze widget back on my Iphone!!!

I loved my Waze widget. I used it to get a quick idea of how long it would take me to get home and to work. I would plan the time i had to leave to be at either on time…

Please bring it back! 🙏 🫶😇

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Compteur kilométrique

Pourriez vous mettre un compteur kilométrique effectué avec l’appli pour voir combien avons nous effectué de kilomètres avec l’appli
    Merci 🖐️

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Place a second event button on Drivers side of monitor

Put a second yellow button on drivers side so you don’t have to reach across. The passenger could use the right button.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Car Play  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Require vehicles to be moving when posting alerts

Police in Virginia have started using Waze and deleting the report as soon as someone posts. If you require a vehicle to be moving to post, then the officer wouldn’t be able to delete the police report while they’re parked.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Reports  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Impraticabilite et confortabilite

Le navigateur est très bien , pour moi il a un souci, le fait que on ne peut pas l'utiliser de manière simultanée sur deux dispositifs possèdent le même compte c'est très dommage et très handicapant, surtout pour des personnes comme moi qui utilise le navigateur pour travailler chaque jour. Du coup la limitation d'appareils na vraiment pas des sens, d'autant plus que on ne parle que d'un navigateur. Parfois pour faire une évaluation de distance ont est obligé de chercher un autre navigateur qui ne correspond pas vraiment a ce que l'on cherche. Du coup ça rend ce navigateur…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Voice idea

I would love to have a Ted Lasso voice/sound for directions. Specifically, Roy Kent when he says "NO!" in his gruff voice. He is hysterical. Jamie Tartt would be another great voice. Ted Lasso, Coach Beard, Keely, any of the characters. Thank you.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Precisamos urgente criar zonas de conflito nas capitais brasileiras. muitos locais perigosos para usuários do waze

Existem Muitos locais perigosos nas capitais brasileiras. Muitos usuários estão entrando inadivertidamente em vias indicadas pelo waze colocando suas vidas em risco. Esta na hora de mapear as cidades com zonas de conflito

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Alerts  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Pre programmed buttons on screen

Possibly have like 6 user programmable buttons for common alerts. Such as vehicle on shoulder ahead, Police ahead, crash on roadway ahead etc. I have not been able to get voice commands to work in my GMC 2014 Sierra Pickup or Iphone 13 Pro Max. One button much safer than having to hit 3 or 4 buttons to notify of alert.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Function maximal speed of the road

Good day, dear waze company. I use three types of vehicles and it needs three different routes to one destination. The first vehicle is a Subaru. Waze is fine. The second is electric ionic. Here, I would like to use shorter routes without hills, and the third vehicle is a Fiat Ducato 1991 caravan. Here, I would need to enter my maximum speed into the application, for example 90 km/h, and choose a suitable route based on it. I would also appreciate this function in an electric car. Here I would choose, for example, 110 km/h and the route would…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Routes  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Add "find best time to leave" for favorites/history

It used to be possible to look up future ETA for favorited locations or locations from history, but recent updates have removed this feature, making it impossible to search for the best time to leave for a favorited Work or Home location, or anything I've searched before. I've been working around by selecting new locations in the vicinity that I haven't previously searched, but I'm running out of nearby shops and addresses to use. Please add this feature back!

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. John Motson voice

On the news that John Motson has sadly passed away, the “Voice of Football” would be an excellent tribute to him. If there is any way of raising funds through this, you can bet he was a patron of a charity. It would be a great thing if the tribute could help a charity as well

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Gas station rewards

Enable Waze to sync with gas apps (e.g. BPMe) and cash-back rewards programs (e.g. Upside). I.e. a customer could sign on to a gas rewards program on Waze and get discounts included in the search.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Why did you make it so difficult to schedule a trip for a future time? Please put the function back where it was.

Why did you make it so difficult to schedule a trip for a future time? Please put the function back where it was.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. ‘Go Later’ function

‘Go Later’ should always be an option to choose from. Currently, after some tinkering with the app, if you click on addresses you’ve been to previously it only allows you to start drive— not go later. In order to get the Go Later option to appear, you have to type the address into the search bar in and choose it from the list that populates, as if you’ve never gone there before.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. 2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Map display  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. making sure Waze know what driver you are

the past few months I've been getting tickets because i was driving in a bus lane. i never knew how i would end up in this situation. until i called up to pay a 500NIS ticket and the lady suggested i check my Waze setting to see what my car is registered under. unfortunately when i check it was registered as a taxi. i now know why i got all those tickets. i don't even remember it asking if i was a taxi, i have never been a taxi driver. all im asking from Waze ks to make a reminder…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Vehicle  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Pedestrian option

I would love to have the option to add pedestrian walking as a hazard

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. système pour aider les services d'urgences

système pour aider les services d'urgences en permettant au service en question de s'enregistrer et d'indiquer la route suivit afin de prévenir les usagers sur la route qu'il faut s'écarter. Par exemple un don d'organes peux définir un itinéraire et tout les usagers a 1 ou 4 km en face du véhicule seront alerter de se mettre sur le côté pour laisser passer le service d'urgence. Ca serait un plus pour se service et pour votre réputation.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Map display  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Speedometer disappears on Android alAuto

Speedometer and speed limit disappears randomly on Android Auto.

Sometimes the problem can be solved by stopping, and changing zoom level by buttons that appear in place of the speedometer. This is not a GPS issue, as navigation works fine at the same time.

Seems to be triggered by Android Auto started after Waze, or Android Auto restarted when Waze is running (head unit restarts when I start the engine). But I'm not 100% sure.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base