Skip to content

Waze Suggestion Box

Welcome and thank you for your interest in improving Waze!
As you share your ideas, here are a few friendly reminders:
  • There’s power in numbers! Search through existing suggestions to see if there's someone else with a similar idea and upvote it.
  • You can build upon an idea -- simply comment below your fellow Wazer's submission.
  • This forum is intended for user feedback and ideas. If you have an issue which needs support, please visit our help center.
Terms and conditions
  • Any comments, feedback, ideas, reports, suggestions, or other information you provide to Waze (part of Google LLC) about Waze products and services (collectively “Feedback”) is not part of your personal data.
  • You agree not to disclose, in your Feedback, to Waze any information, such as third-party information, that you are obligated to maintain as confidential.
  • Waze has no obligation to use your Feedback.
  • By submitting your Feedback in this page, you acknowledge that you are of the minimum age required to provide data processing consent in the applicable country where you are located and that you provide permission to Waze, and its affiliates, to use your Feedback and any information that personally identifies you to improve Waze’s current and future products and services in accordance with Waze's Privacy Policy (waze.com/legal/privacy).
  • Please avoid providing any personal information in your Feedback.
  • Providing a name, when submitting Feedback, is optional. If you choose to provide your name, it will be publicly displayed in this forum next to your Feedback. You can delete your name and provide your Feedback as an anonymous user at any time.
  • or

689 results found

1. Voice

BRING BACK THE PREVIOUS UK VOICES.
    The new UK voices (with street names) in the May 2022 update are awful. The female one sounds like she is about to explode with excitement, warning you of a hazard, and the male like he has just spent years at a private school.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Voice and Sound  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. My feedback

The new voice on the App. Sounds like an old woman woken up from sleep. What happened to the former, sharp smart voice? However, I must add that while Waze is getting some addresses wrong (like my own residence) the app now takes you to the specific location instead of formerly when it would say "you have arrived at your destination" while you are still like 50 meters away from there.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Remove pics of street signs during navigating.

Used to before this last update I saw the street typed out during directions. Now it is a picture of the street. For instance it used to type out FM 423. Now it shows the sign you’d see while driving and I can’t read the street number to turn on because it is microscopic in the picture. I do not use sounds or voice during my driving so I rely heavily on reading my directions! Get rid of the pictures!

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Car Play  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Turn on/off display according with the distance to the next junction

t is the best mobile navigation application, having tried many, but for years it is the one I always use. I would like to make a suggestion that I think is important: When we are traveling many kilometers, sometimes the mobiles do not charge us correctly, we have to turn off the screen and be attentive to changes of direction or exits. I suggest that the application turn the screen off and on depending on the proximity to the next detour and traffic warnings. Also sometimes it does not warn of fixed radars, I also suggest that it could…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Navigation  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Proposta de Aprimoramento: Alerta Sonoro de Velocidade Excedida

Atualmente, o Waze emite um único alerta sonoro ao ultrapassar a velocidade permitida em uma via. No entanto, sugiro a implementação de um sistema mais eficaz, onde um alerta sonoro seja emitido a cada vez que o usuário exceder a velocidade permitida, independentemente da via. Além disso, proponho a inclusão de uma opção para ativar ou desativar essa função, bem como a adoção de um som de alerta mais reconhecível, como uma sirene, para garantir uma percepção imediata do alerta pelo usuário.Detalhes do Aprimoramento:Alerta Sonoro Contínuo:Em vez de emitir apenas um alerta por via, o Waze deveria emitir um alerta…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Alerts  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. General Voice Improvements, etc.

The voices used by Waze are no longer up to the standards established by Siri and even Google (ironically). It is difficult, if not impossible to correct mispronunciations in the iPhone app, and the voices are not as natural sounding as Siri has become. Surely this can be corrected. TTS is also not as good as it could be, and putting in custom pronunciations should be enabled. Additionally, the whole UI has gotten a little long in the tooth. It hasn't changed much at all over the years, and it could use some refreshing. Thank you for listening.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Show icon when entering and exiting the danger zone on the map

Hello,

Would it be possible to improve the announcement of danger zones for France (because in our country, announcing the precise location of speed cameras is prohibited!)?

The ideal would be to have an icon when you enter and another icon when you leave a danger zone in addition to the voice announcement and the small frame at the top left.
    If we could also have on the road, a color associated with danger zones as in the style of traffic announcements, to best indicate the duration of the zone.

Other applications like Tomtom do so why not Waze!
    Thank…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Alerts  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Stop reporting minor incidents. Stop sending data to Google Maps that there is an accident

Allowing people to be amateur journalists has become a real danger. You list an accident on Google maps, but on Waze, is just a car on the shoulder. Listing these minor incidents causes people to have more traffic and accidents.

You are promoting people to use their phones to report data to you, that you turn around and sell to other companies. Sounds like a lawsuit waiting to happen. Why can't you just change it to major incidents. When the police are showing up to an accident, why do i see several police traps right by the accident? Maybe…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Problem with newest update

Hello.
    I would like to give some feedback regarding latest Android auto update:
    New ui is worse than old one. First way old speedometer worked was better (it was smaller and it only showed speed limit when going above the limit (and showed points around the circle as you approached speed limit). That was much better than current one.
    Second thing is that new Drive now feature and other text messages on app are too big and take up too much screen from the map.
    Also, forcing dark mode for messages is not a great ux choice since it can…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Android Auto  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
1 2 31 32 33 35 Next →
  • Don't see your idea?