Skip to content

Waze Suggestion Box

Welcome and thank you for your interest in improving Waze!
As you share your ideas, here are a few friendly reminders:
  • There’s power in numbers! Search through existing suggestions to see if there's someone else with a similar idea and upvote it.
  • You can build upon an idea -- simply comment below your fellow Wazer's submission.
  • This forum is intended for user feedback and ideas. If you have an issue which needs support, please visit our help center.
Terms and conditions
  • Any comments, feedback, ideas, reports, suggestions, or other information you provide to Waze (part of Google LLC) about Waze products and services (collectively “Feedback”) is not part of your personal data.
  • You agree not to disclose, in your Feedback, to Waze any information, such as third-party information, that you are obligated to maintain as confidential.
  • Waze has no obligation to use your Feedback.
  • By submitting your Feedback in this page, you acknowledge that you are of the minimum age required to provide data processing consent in the applicable country where you are located and that you provide permission to Waze, and its affiliates, to use your Feedback and any information that personally identifies you to improve Waze’s current and future products and services in accordance with Waze's Privacy Policy (waze.com/legal/privacy).
  • Please avoid providing any personal information in your Feedback.
  • Providing a name, when submitting Feedback, is optional. If you choose to provide your name, it will be publicly displayed in this forum next to your Feedback. You can delete your name and provide your Feedback as an anonymous user at any time.
  • Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

16648 results found

1. Notifications for Roads with Variable Speed Limits

Lots of UK motorways have variable speed limits. Obviously these change a lot so there’s no way we can have a live map of them, but as you go on to a road with a variable speed limit it would be nice to get a notification saying something like “Entering Variable Speed Limit Area. The legal speed limit may be different to the limit shown in Waze.” Another useful notification could be on the approach to traffic or around reported broken down cars, a notification asking the lines of “Hazard/Traffic reported on the road ahead, pay attention to Variable Speed…

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Alerts  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. Motocicli 50cc e 125cc

In Italia esiste il problema che sulle tangenziali non si può circolare con una cilindrata inferiore ai 150cc, quindi chi utilizza un 125cc oppure un 50cc e serve utilizzare waze sarebbe bello come opzione evitare le tangenziali. Grazie

In Italy there is the problem that on the ring roads it is not possible to circulate with a displacement of less than 150cc, so those who use a 125cc or a 50cc and need to use waze would be nice as an option to avoid the ring roads. Thank you

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Navigation  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Mute social notifications

The new +5 notifications keep interrupting my music and podcasts while driving. There is no setting under push, text, email or reports notifications to turn off the nags. Please let make it clear how to turn off sounds in the app, or at least let us turn off social sounds. Sound is the primary interface to Waze, it is extremely important to keep the signal to noise ratio high... Getting 10 social notifications a minute undermines navigation, alerts and Waze as a whole.

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Reports  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Prevent Constant Navigation pop-up while using other CarPlay apps.

I drive a Mazda CX-5 and whilst the car is in motion the CarPlay touchscreen is disabled and I interact with the interface using a wheel and buttons to move the focus and activate controls.

When using Waze to navigate and switching to music or Spotify or another app Waze will pop up notifications for alerts or upcoming navigation events.

When forced to use the wheel to control the interface this pop up is extremely annoying and interferes with controlling the CarPlay interface. It is so intrusive that I will be navigating songs etc and when I click to activate…

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Car Play  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Make Speed Alert sound volume and regularity adjustable.

Make Speed Alert sound volume and regularity adjustable. It's hard to hear it going off if yo go over the limit. It also only warns you once when you go over the limit so if you over the limit again you don't get an audible warning.

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Waze should consider the vehicle size when advising a route, keeping high and large into account

Waze should consider the vehicle size when advising a route, keeping high and large into account

It happened several times to me that waze pushed me into a street too small for my vehicle, worst going backwards was nearly impossible because of the other cars in my back. I am not even talking about the funnel I was pushed in with a challenge to get out.

Also, not later than 2 days ago, i was advised à route with a bridge high limited to 2.00m ... so no way for me to go there. I was forced a détour of…

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Navigation  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Very need possibility to set/change 3D perspective angle.

Very need possibility to set/change 3D perspective angle. This need for safer driving, because current angle does not allow the driver to correctly estimate the turning angle. Settings the 3D angle view will make the visual perception of the turn more natural for safe speed selection when entering a turn.

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Map display  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. je suis français agé ,j'aimerais que vos documents soient traduis en Français,tous le monde ne comprend pas les langues étrangéres

nous sommes en France, je suis un Français agé ,qui utillise votre logiciel,et vos dernieres infos et nouvelles réglementations soient obligatoirement traduits en Français ,c'est une obligation,il existe une loi pour cela,c'est la loi Sarkosy,tous logiciels utiliser en france doivent étres obligatoiement en Français.

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Signalement

Il est impossible de signaler en totalité quand le smartphone est connecter avec Android auto, c'est à dire le cas sur l'écran du véhicule, par exemple : je me rend compte qu'il y a une modification de panneau de vitesse, je peux seulement signaler un problème de vitesse max sans donner la nouvelle limitation.

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Reports confirmation or not there buttons disappear too soon - hardly past where supposed to be. Need passenger with lightning reflexes

Reports confirmation or not there buttons disappear too soon. Need a passenger with lightning reflexes.

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Reports  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. If I know of a long term construction area because of my job how do I report that to you?

I should be able to report a known long term construction area and don’t see a way to do that

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Navigation  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. please can you add kitt voice link for downloading please please please.

Please can you add kitt voice download link please please please.

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Add the ability to report air patrols

Add the ability to report air patrols, which is very common in Ohio. It would be good to be aware when this is being used for those times when the patrols start before there is a reported police presence.

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Reports  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Uma grande falha é a falta do recurso "de indicar buraco/perigo" na via. Mesmo estando OFFLINE, sendo atualizado guando estiver em área

Uma grande falha é a falta do recurso "de indicar buraco/perigo" na via. Mesmo estando OFFLINE, sendo atualizado guando estiver em área.

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. In French, there are accents on some letters. When an accented letter is at the beginning of a sentence or a proper name, it is capitalized.

In French, there are accents on some letters.
    When an accented letter is at the beginning of a sentence or a proper name, it is capitalized. With or without an accent, depending on usage. Normally, the emphasis is on the uppercase, however some speakers do not put it.
    When searching for an address, Waze searches for the exact word and makes suggestions, ignoring capital letters without accents when there is one in lowercase.
    Many users search in lowercase, while the names of the tracks include uppercase letters, which distorts the results.
    Example: "Rue des Ecoles" will not be proposed for…

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. How about a dedicated button for vehicles on the shoulder? Seems like that is 75% of what I report

How about a dedicated button for vehicles on the shoulder? Seems like that is 75% of what I report

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Vehicle Top Speed (restricted) for ETA/journey time accuracy

This is a feature that I have never seen on any other navigation or journey planning app.

Navigation apps always give an ETA - Estimated Time of Arrival. But how accurate is it really? That depends on traffic, traffic lights, one-way systems, etc but what is not considered is your own vehicle's top speed! Of course learner drivers/motorcyclists can't take motorways but can a(n unmodified) 50cc moped/motorbike attain 70mph on a dual carriageway or 60 on a single carriageway? I know the only time I managed 70mph on my Honda CBR125 was going downhill!

There needs to be an option…

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Navigation  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. CarPlay Final Destination

Please please please start making it where on Apple CarPlay the final destination pen is either on the left or the right where the final destination actually is because it’s always just on the right and that makes me think my destination is on the right but then when I look at the little flag icon that’s on the left that confuses me even more and takes my attention off the road

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Car Play  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Push notifications for driving instructions

Google maps does push notifications of next turn details even when app is in background. I need this in waze. I don’t always want waze filling my screen but want readable direction guidance.

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. View a larger area of the map on phone while driving.

Please give the option to view a larger area of the map while driving. When on auto-zoom it's really close and you cannot see the road at least a few miles ahead.

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Map display  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base