Skip to content

Waze Suggestion Box

Welcome and thank you for your interest in improving Waze!
As you share your ideas, here are a few friendly reminders:
  • There’s power in numbers! Search through existing suggestions to see if there's someone else with a similar idea and upvote it.
  • You can build upon an idea -- simply comment below your fellow Wazer's submission.
  • This forum is intended for user feedback and ideas. If you have an issue which needs support, please visit our help center.
Terms and conditions
  • Any comments, feedback, ideas, reports, suggestions, or other information you provide to Waze (part of Google LLC) about Waze products and services (collectively “Feedback”) is not part of your personal data.
  • You agree not to disclose, in your Feedback, to Waze any information, such as third-party information, that you are obligated to maintain as confidential.
  • Waze has no obligation to use your Feedback.
  • By submitting your Feedback in this page, you acknowledge that you are of the minimum age required to provide data processing consent in the applicable country where you are located and that you provide permission to Waze, and its affiliates, to use your Feedback and any information that personally identifies you to improve Waze’s current and future products and services in accordance with Waze's Privacy Policy (waze.com/legal/privacy).
  • Please avoid providing any personal information in your Feedback.
  • Providing a name, when submitting Feedback, is optional. If you choose to provide your name, it will be publicly displayed in this forum next to your Feedback. You can delete your name and provide your Feedback as an anonymous user at any time.
  • Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

16626 results found

1. Alerting beep

Hola,
    Me gustaría hacer una sugerencia para la aplicación.

Cuando aparece que hay alguna cámara de velocidad o de algún riesgo, me gustaría poder escuchar un beep cada vez más continuo conforme me voy acercando al peligro o cámara reportados, así no tendría que estar distrayendo mi mirada para saber que tan cerca estoy y solo con el audio poder ser alertado de la proximidad y prestar más atención al camino. Imagino que habrá personas que no les guste esta posible opción y habilitar el poder quitarle esta función para quien así lo deseé.
    Sin más por el. Momento, agradezco…

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Navigation  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. Rotas em áreaa de risco

Gostaria de bloquear rotas para minha segurança. Vejo que o waze sugere a rota mais rápida que nem sempre é a mais segura. Gostaria de uma opção que os próprios usuarios pudessem sinalizar que a rota é perigosa e então outros usuarios podem decidir se irão prosseguir pela rota ou não! Também gostaria de bloquear algumas rotas, para evitar de segui-las. Falo de segurança, de n entrar em comunidades perigosas, de evitar ao máximo o risco de vida. O waze sempre dá 3 opções de rota e muitas vezes as 3 mais perigosas para o destino. Nós brasileiros precisamos muito…

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Use navigation instruction "Merge onto ..." when merging onto freeway.

When entering or joining a freeway via ramp, I'd like to hear the instruction to verify the road I'm entering.

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. התראה טרם כניסה לשכונות חרדיות

צריך להודיע לפני שנכנסים לשכונה חרדית או דתית מאוד. נוצרים מצבים בהם אני בחורה, בגופייה, נכנסת עם המכונית לתוך שכונות שזה מאוד לא מתאים בהן ומקבלת תגובות בהתאם. לא מיותר לציין שהנסיעה בשכונות האלה בלאו הכי איטית ומלאה בעצירות פתע בשל אנשים שקופצים על הכביש, מה שמעלה את אי הנעימות עם המבטים והתגובות האגרסיביות

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. שינוי כיוון

כאשר עומדים בצד הכביש ומפעילים מסלול לעיתים המסלול מראה את הכיוון ההפוף מזה שפני הרכב מכוונים. ממליץ להוסיף אפשרות לבחור שינוי כיוון והמסלול ישתנה בהתאם. לא תמיד ניתן לבצע פרסה

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Navigation  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Light Mode for Low End Devices

Everyone loves to use waze, but some people are not able to because the app may not work properly on some devices with lower end specs.

The app has evolved to a point where it requires more RAM and better processing power to accommodate all the features it relies on.

Of course, some animations and other visual stuff can be turned off or at least toned down so they impact less the RAM and CPU power.

My request is that a option that makes the app consume less resources be added, so everyone can enjoy and contribute with the community.

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Disable Bluetooth usage in app. I use Bluetooth as a care phone, but listen to the radio.

I use the Bluetooth for car phone use, but listen to the radio. Because you can't turn off Bluetooth use in waze, it runs silent because it's trying to alert you by Bluetooth.. a setting for Bluetooth use within the app would be helpful..

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Weather for Jeeps and Convertibles

I'd like to be able to set preferences for what weather I'd like the top down on my jeep for. If my entire route will experience that weather, with little or no chance for rain, Waze should send an alert suggesting that I "ride to work with the top down"

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. sugestão de alerta: fogo/fumaça na rodovia

Alerta de fogo/fumaça na rodovia é muito útil, pois ocorrem diversos acidentes com engavetamentos nestas condições e é uma situação infelizmente cada vez mais comum no período da seca.

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Route change warning due to traffic or closure

It would be nice to get a warning of when a route is changed from the original route, especially taking local roads instead of freeway due to traffic or closure. I could see a few traffic pins before navigating, but usually it's not a big deal because it's typically a minor slowdown. At times, there are no pins before navigating because the route is different than normal. People are accustomed to their daily routine route that it can cause temporary confusion on why the route is changed.

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Hospital Emergency Room Location Feature

Last night I was at a restaurant( 45 minutes from my house) with my daughter. She has a tree nut allergy and even though the waiter assured us nothing had nuts, her pizza came and had pesto sauce on it (pine nuts). For some reason (miracle) my daughter asked a second server and he said her pizza had pine nuts. Thank God she didn't eat it. I always have her epic pen but I had no idea where the nearest emergency room was. When I went onto Waze and typed in hospital or emergency room I was told where 2…

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Add ability to list cheapest gas prices along your route within (X) distance of route (Like .5 mile)

Maybe list 5 to 10 lowest price gas stations along route along with distance. If I know I have 200 miles of fuel remaining I can plan my stop without constantly looking at fuel prices.

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Forced approach direction

There needs to be a way to tell Waze to map your approach to arrive from a specific direction.

Example: The cathedral in downtown Los Angeles is on the northeast corner of Temple and Hill streets. The only access to the parking lot is to turn right from southbound Hill street. You can't make a left into the lot from northbound Hill Street, and there is no access at all from easebound or westbound Temple Street.

So having some method of specifying an approach direction (in this case) "southbound only approach") would be wonderful.

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Use Google Home to provide departure alerts for scheduled events

I would like to be able to use Google Home to set a scheduled departure time and location, and have it notify me with a audio notification (via Google Home) when it's time to leave. This would allow me to freely move about my home without having to check my phone.

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. WAZE to Catch Criminals

First as police officer for 35 years I think waze is great and makes our job easier. The goal of every law enforcement agency is (if not shame on them) voluntary compliance with the law. If the mere presence of a police car causes motorists to communicate via waze and slow down, then our job is done without the hazards of a traffic stop!

But my idea is for wazers to help the police get dangerous criminals off the streets. Criminals drive to and from crime scenes and are out in traffic with millions of wazers. Police officers issue Be…

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Better updating of fuel prices - petrolprices.com

As another post notes re Germany, in the UK there is a service, internet based mainly as the ios app doesn't seem to work now, which updates prices from fuel cards and is far more up-to-date. I love the interaction with other wazers but if there is a technology solution to really enhance the service then I think this should be incorporated. It doesn't look like Petrolprices.com is a big company so I am sure they would welcome an approach.

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. City, county, and state

Can you include the city, county, and state, so people can have a general idea where they are at?

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Search Suggestions

When performing search for any point of interest, Waze returns suggestions as you type. Those suggestions are presented in weirdest order. It doesn't show distance and sometimes can suggest location that is completely different state while in reality there is one close by.

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Thanks for your suggestion.
    As you may know, we recently added Waze Addresses to the auto-complete search.
    We are currently working on sorting auto-complete search results and hope to be able to share some exciting news about it soon.

19. waze security

The waze is connected to the car's security system, every time the airbag is activated it triggers a call to other users to know the location and to activate the emergency service.

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Go invisible - permenant

the "go invisible" feature is very nice. It would be great that once "go invisible" is selected, it stays that way until you decide to change it. Currently, every time you turn on the app and change designations, you have to manually select "go invisible' each time. If it's set as default "on" (to be visible) why not give the user the same option to select "go invisible" and it stays that until change versus Waze changing the user's wishes to Waze's preference and forcing the user to go back and change it back to "go invisible." I would give…

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base