Skip to content

Waze Suggestion Box

Welcome and thank you for your interest in improving Waze!
As you share your ideas, here are a few friendly reminders:
  • There’s power in numbers! Search through existing suggestions to see if there's someone else with a similar idea and upvote it.
  • You can build upon an idea -- simply comment below your fellow Wazer's submission.
  • This forum is intended for user feedback and ideas. If you have an issue which needs support, please visit our help center.
Terms and conditions
  • Any comments, feedback, ideas, reports, suggestions, or other information you provide to Waze (part of Google LLC) about Waze products and services (collectively “Feedback”) is not part of your personal data.
  • You agree not to disclose, in your Feedback, to Waze any information, such as third-party information, that you are obligated to maintain as confidential.
  • Waze has no obligation to use your Feedback.
  • By submitting your Feedback in this page, you acknowledge that you are of the minimum age required to provide data processing consent in the applicable country where you are located and that you provide permission to Waze, and its affiliates, to use your Feedback and any information that personally identifies you to improve Waze’s current and future products and services in accordance with Waze's Privacy Policy (waze.com/legal/privacy).
  • Please avoid providing any personal information in your Feedback.
  • Providing a name, when submitting Feedback, is optional. If you choose to provide your name, it will be publicly displayed in this forum next to your Feedback. You can delete your name and provide your Feedback as an anonymous user at any time.
  • Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

16648 results found

1. Look on map events from Report ahead list

It would be useful if you can see on map events listed in Report ahead. Let say you are driving and you notice some traffic jam ahead so you just select that event and it shows on map where you can decide if you change your way or stay.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

3 comments  ·  Navigation  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. We want "The Coach" voice back!!! He was inspirational and kept us focused!!!! Please????

We want "The Coach" voice back!!! He was inspirational and kept us focused!!!! Please????

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. time to leave airport

Currently when an e-mail reservation is received on my iphone/ipad in gmail, i don't know if it is gmail or waze that detects it and creates a calendar entry for the flights.

Waze incorrectly determines that the flight departure time is the time I need to be at the airport when in reality Waze needs to detect that it is a flight departure and that i need to actually be at the airport 1.5-2 hours before departure and thus the time to leave needs to be adjusted accordingly.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Don't release versions that are buggier than previous ones!

Noam Bardin, you should be ashamed of yourself. Since I updated 2 days ago this App has crashed more times since then than it has in the whole 2 years I have used it!

It is especially bad when using the camera feature, never mind the constant (chopped off screen) display issues as well.

I implore you to please do us all a favour Noam & sort this debacle out post haste. Start by showing the person responsible for green lighting this latest release the door & then ensure that you replace them with someone competent, thank you.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Recalulate Route Button / Bird's Eye Route / I'm On This Route Button

Seems like there are lots of these that get one or two votes and die the way of the dodo just like I will assume this suggestion will do. Although the idea behind Waze is social-traffic guidance it doesn't do the commuter a lot of good when they are in route on a multi-lane interstate in the middle of rush hour(s).

We all give permission for Google/Waze/everyone to know our location so use that information to know that we are on the route and recalculate the traffic speeds based on our movement and feedback on our phones.

Give us the…

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Navigation  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. automatic accident

If your car comes to a sudden halt or veers off course dramatically and unexpectedly, have waze pop up with a message asking if you have been in a accident. The message must stay for 5 seconds, and if you do not cancel it or press the "NO" button, it automatically alerts a nominated friend and sends them the last known location

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Radar france law !

This is now legal to show where a radar is ! Routes : signaler et localiser les radars sur Facebook est légal
    http://www.leparisien.fr/automobile/securite-routiere/routes-signaler-et-localiser-les-radars-sur-facebook-est-legal-07-09-2016-6100977.php
    via @le_parisien

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Add authorized Vehicles only entrances on highways to map

When driving on a highway where the two directions have land in between them and often there are many trees in that area, it would be good Sea on the map where the entrances are for authorized Vehicles only that go from one side of the highway to the other side of the highway. This is often where maintenance Vehicles Park and also law enforcement vehicles. It is often hard to see if there are any vehicles parked there until you actually pass the area especially if there are a lot of trees there.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Finnish voice navigation

My family and friends would be interested in trying Waze, but they would need Finnish voice in addition to the Finnish UI. Their English isn't so well and that makes them use other navigation solutions that do support Finnish.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. The salesman algorithm

you enter than one more destination , then waze find the shortest path between all these destinations , exactly such as the salesman algorithm , this will be useful for many companies such as fedex , salesman , and other people that use this daily such as going to bank,post,supermarket so it finds for you the shortest path.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. 4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. No shutdown when screen off

Hello,

I read that waze automaticatly shutdown itselves if it detects it is used in background

However this could be helpfull if we can set "on" or "off" this option. For exemple, with my phone I prefer to shutdown the screen to save the battery (I toggle the screen on when I want to see or inform about something) . But by this way waze shutdown itself

May it be possible to make it as an option in a futher version ?

Yours sincerely

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Improve Reroute Efficiency

I find that when I'm driving my morning or afternoon commute, Waze isn't automatically updating my route as highway traffic evolves. While driving, I find myself repeatedly having to shut the app off and on to get the refreshed data to find the fastest route. I don't believe this is due to my cellular service, as I've performed speed tests at various points along my commute and achieved 20 mbps down and 5 up. If you could work on improving real time route efficiency based on quickest time to destination, your Wazers would be grateful.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Choose time of reports before calculates the route

The ability to choose what old time has to be a report to be considered in my route. For example, if anyone has reported that last hour was traffic on a road, it is not said that there is even now, indeed probably there is not traffic now and so it is not necessary to calculate an alternate route. So it would be useful to have a possibility to set a parameter that filters on what must be a recent report so to be considered eg. in the last 30 minutes, in the last 15 minutes.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Sem sinal

Deveria ser possivel inserir o alerta mesmo sem sinal de rede e o alerta ser postado com o local real quando o sinal da rede voltasse.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Lane Departure Warning

Alerts the driver when the vehicle starts to deviate from its lane with a warning to prevent accidents caused by running off from the road.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Navigation  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Ideas para melhoria do aplicativo

bom dia,
    1 retornem o aviso para pistas opostas pois é muito útil ajuda a evitar acidentes
    2 incluir botão para informe de velocidade da via(a maioria das informadas contem erros)
    3 aviso de quando a velocidade e excedida( hoje tenho que usar o Mapa Radar em conjunto com o Waze ou o gps)
    4 registro off line de radares acidentes e eventos pois nosso sinal de celular é muito falho e muitas vezes não recebemos avisos importantes.
    5 correção de bug quando ficamos muito tempo sem sinal de internet o Waze não reconhece o retorno do sinal o que…

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Allow me to select the position of the vehicle cursor or icon.

Allow me to select the position of the vehicle cursor or icon on the map manually. Currently the Vehicle icon or cursor is only positioned in the middle of the map when in landscape mode and only at the bottom of the map in portrait mode. I would like to be able to manually select the ideal position on the map for the vehicle icon. Or allow options like top, middle or bottom of page.
    This will really assist when in landscape mode.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Be carefull. This is a High violence risk zone.

Waze must warn about the risk of violence in the map areas. The information exists in police and government, it might be migred to waze map, to show the risk of violence.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Friend wazers on map chat

Some great conversations happen on map chat. Many improvements are needed but an easy way to improve those conversations would be the ability to click on a wazer who has posted in map chat and make them a friend. You could then send them private messages, beep at them, etc...

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base