Skip to content

Waze Suggestion Box

Welcome and thank you for your interest in improving Waze!
As you share your ideas, here are a few friendly reminders:
  • There’s power in numbers! Search through existing suggestions to see if there's someone else with a similar idea and upvote it.
  • You can build upon an idea -- simply comment below your fellow Wazer's submission.
  • This forum is intended for user feedback and ideas. If you have an issue which needs support, please visit our help center.
Terms and conditions
  • Any comments, feedback, ideas, reports, suggestions, or other information you provide to Waze (part of Google LLC) about Waze products and services (collectively “Feedback”) is not part of your personal data.
  • You agree not to disclose, in your Feedback, to Waze any information, such as third-party information, that you are obligated to maintain as confidential.
  • Waze has no obligation to use your Feedback.
  • By submitting your Feedback in this page, you acknowledge that you are of the minimum age required to provide data processing consent in the applicable country where you are located and that you provide permission to Waze, and its affiliates, to use your Feedback and any information that personally identifies you to improve Waze’s current and future products and services in accordance with Waze's Privacy Policy (waze.com/legal/privacy).
  • Please avoid providing any personal information in your Feedback.
  • Providing a name, when submitting Feedback, is optional. If you choose to provide your name, it will be publicly displayed in this forum next to your Feedback. You can delete your name and provide your Feedback as an anonymous user at any time.
  • Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

16674 results found

1. Identificar zonas peligrosas

Sería de mucha utilidad poder identificar caminos que sean peligrosos y evitarlos.

En varias oportunidades me llevo por lugares que si elegís ese camino, podía tener problemas

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Navigation  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. Apple Play in car

When connected to apply play, you do not have the option to notified cops on the other side and you do not have the option to say no turn allowed due to event or construction. Those options are only available when not connected on Apple Play. It’s frustrating because the same options are not available on Apple play connect. So I end up flagging the map as you cant turn at all then you guys email me and tell me what’s the error on the map. Well, the error is you can’t turn because of construction or an event but…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Reports  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Would be nice to be able to have waze reread the current next direction ahead at the tap of the icon. See details below...

Let's say you are on a busy highway and you're listening to music, forgot what the direction has read aloud. Instead of having to look down at the map and read "in 1.2 miles stay in the second to right lane to exit 52 for i-295 south" it would be great if you could tap the directions that are your very next ones in the top left box and have it reread them out loud. Less time looking at the screen so it's safer and you can listen to them as many times as you want if you're forgetful.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Alerts  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Oxygen Restricted Roads

A lot of drivers are now helping seniors and those with respiratory problems/disabilities that have oxygen tanks which are prohibited in tunnels that run from NJ/NY and possibly in other areas. There’s also some restrictions on bridges. Can you please come up with a Navigation button to “Avoid Oxygen Tank Restricted Roads”?

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Weather during navigation

Can you appear on the "WAZE" screen
    weather information and the outside temperature next to the clock during navigation ?
    Thanks
    Cordially

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Get rid of toll

Hi with the new update when traveling on a road with toll I just show how much it will cost. I don't care I know the prices, I wanna see the time remaining.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Add an easy on screen toggle for tolls.

Toggle tolls on main screen

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Routes  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Detect different bluetooth/headunits for pre-set profile and settings.

As someone who rides a motorcycle and drives I would like to set different vehicle types based on device it is detecting. Like I would like if I connect to my car, no audible alerts and the routes that are best for that vehicle. But should I connect to my helmet communicator I would like if Waze knows that I would need audible alerts and motorcycle routes.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. de vorige versie terug zetten

de nieuwe versie trekt op niets. te veel zwarte vakken en sommige vakken zijn gewoon veel te groot.
    de spraak optie met google terug actief maken want die werkt niet meer

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Add group option for friends traveling together

When you travel with friends, every time you follow one of them and this include to enter the destination for each vehicle (one waze per vehicle) just in case of one of them is lost in traffic.

The idea is to have a group option to invite your friends who travel with you to your waze group, one of them enter a destination and waze share automatically to the other group participant.

Maybe a chat can be available in the group to share about next destination or indicate an empty tank and a necessary refueling or something else.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. New UX in Android Auto is terrible

April 2023 changes to the UX are terrible.

• More complicated, and needs more clicks to get anywhere
    • Initial suggestions don't include Work or Home, requiring extra fiddling to select them.
    • Many more clicks to get to routine things like reporting traffic.
    • There/Not There options for hazards are virtually unusable - it constantly pulls focus back to the search icon.

Also sometimes get nothing other than "Welcome to Waze" on the main part of the screen.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Android Auto  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Acurate Toll pices and locations in Stockholm Sweden

Pinpoint all the toll locations in Stockholm on the Waze map so that the driver easily can see if the calculated route will pass it. It will be more clear than just saying that there is a toll. Because then if you want, you can just select the route that passes the least amount of tolls, instead of gambling on the estimated value that you provide now.

You can find the exact locations of Stockholm tolls here: https://www.transportstyrelsen.se/sv/vagtrafik/Trangselskatt/Trangselskatt-i-stockholm/Betalstationerna/Betalstationernas-placering1/

Estimate the tolls cost more accurately. You can find the cost for passing the tolls at different times during the day here:…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Routes  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Moto

Pourriez vous créer un bouton switch permettant de passer facilement du mode voiture au mode moto pour les motards qui utilisent tantôt leur moto et tantôt leur voiture ? Car c’est assez fastidieux pour changer le mode de véhicule. Merci beaucoup!

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Vehicle  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Bangla local fonts

My local language which is Bengali, breaks in waze. I mean Bangla fonts breaks in waze map. See the attached screenshots. Its should be shown as “মোহাম্মদপুর”. For screenshot’s https://www.waze.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=2353452#p2353452

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Hazard

When reporting a hazard on the road, I would like the option to indicate if lanes are closed (and how many are still open)

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Radar

Antes de la última actualización, la aplicación avisaba de los radares de tramos. Por ejemplo el radar de tramo del túnel de Villaviciosa (Asturias). Ahora no, solo de que hay un radar. Ya no distingue los radares de tramo de los radares de velocidad

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Alerts  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Enter a different starting point and see the eta travel time based on a future time

If I wanted to drive from a different starting point to my current location, have the option to see what the traffic times would be. It works now, but just without a different starting point.

Ex. I want to go to a store usually 45 min away but I know traffic is bad on the way home. I want to be able to plan my initial trip based on how much time/traffic I would encounter going home.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Routes  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Time Limit for Reports

Hi Time Limit for Reports, on the map is 30 min that is very short, much people complaining about it, will be good around 1 hour maybe more! And for car stoped will be good 1.5 a day because car who is broken can’t move out for 30 min etc. Thank you

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Need greater flexibility to report closed roads.

If I am passing by a closed road, I am not on the road, and Waze will not allow me to mark it as closed. This is a major hazard and hassle as you should be able to report ANY closed road in your general vicinity.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. This-trip-only Navigation Preferences or Warning When Any "Avoid" Option is On

Occasionally a given trip requires selecting "Avoid" options within Navigation Preferences. However, it's easy to forget those options were set, resulting in a convoluted and potentially time-consuming routing the next time Waze is used for a different destination. Suggestion is to provide an upfront Navigation Preferences option for "this trip only" when setting up the trip or when a trip is selected from favorites. An alternate approach to this issue is that whenever a future trip is defined, via favorites, new trip or past trip, the user is alerted if any Navigation "Avoid" settings are ON.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base