Skip to content

Waze Suggestion Box

Welcome and thank you for your interest in improving Waze!
As you share your ideas, here are a few friendly reminders:
  • There’s power in numbers! Search through existing suggestions to see if there's someone else with a similar idea and upvote it.
  • You can build upon an idea -- simply comment below your fellow Wazer's submission.
  • This forum is intended for user feedback and ideas. If you have an issue which needs support, please visit our help center.
Terms and conditions
  • Any comments, feedback, ideas, reports, suggestions, or other information you provide to Waze (part of Google LLC) about Waze products and services (collectively “Feedback”) is not part of your personal data.
  • You agree not to disclose, in your Feedback, to Waze any information, such as third-party information, that you are obligated to maintain as confidential.
  • Waze has no obligation to use your Feedback.
  • By submitting your Feedback in this page, you acknowledge that you are of the minimum age required to provide data processing consent in the applicable country where you are located and that you provide permission to Waze, and its affiliates, to use your Feedback and any information that personally identifies you to improve Waze’s current and future products and services in accordance with Waze's Privacy Policy (waze.com/legal/privacy).
  • Please avoid providing any personal information in your Feedback.
  • Providing a name, when submitting Feedback, is optional. If you choose to provide your name, it will be publicly displayed in this forum next to your Feedback. You can delete your name and provide your Feedback as an anonymous user at any time.
  • Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

839 results found

1. Have a quick log in that first responders can log in to list accidents lane closures and length of time of accident.

Give first responders a quick and easy way to log in and give details on lane closers and length of time lanes will be closed. This is for the safety of the motorist and the emergency personnel on scene. Would also help if we could look and see how far traffic is backed up.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Alerts  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. Diesel and oil spills

I've recently tried to identify a hazard of an oil spill or diesel spill on a road. Particularly on a corner. I tried to do this by voice and couldn't be understood. By the time I could have reported a hazard on the road it was too late.

I feel this is a massive safety hole for motorbike riders, as spills of this type can be deadly if missed (as often are by just car drivers) position on a motorbike is a huge part of riding and often middle of the road hazards go unreported (as 4 wheeled vehicles are…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Police Alerts

A police report should notify drivers when driving within a certain radius of the report and not just for drivers that are traveling in the direction of the report. This would be very beneficial on highways and eliminate the need to report police twice for both sides.

To make this make sense, if you’re traveling southbound on a two-lane road and you make a police report, it will only alert the southbound traffic, not the northbound.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Alertas de Lombada.

No Brasil é muito comum a instalação de lombadas nas vis e isso pode causar acidentes. Seria tão fácil ter esse alerta no aplicativo. Recentemente tive um prejuízo de R$7 mil por conta de uma lombada sem sinalização. Seria algo como buraco na via, só que específico para lombadas.

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Voice commands to confirm "still there" and "not there"

Needs handsfree voice confirmation for "still there" and "not there" responses

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Alertas de radares e polícia

Deveria haver a opção de SEMPRE alertar radares, independentemente da velocidade, pois a velocidade apurada não é precisa, principalmente durante acelerações. Também deveria ser possível sinalizar radares, isso é benéfico, faz com que motoristas reduzam a velocidade. Sinalizar a polícia, porém, não é benéfico, faz com que bandidos e pessoas não habilitadas desviem.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. New update gets rid of animal reports. I live in an area with a lot of deer. We need this warning because people slam their cars into them.

I live in an area with a lot of deer, that travel impacts and run into cars, especially on dark roads at night. These warnings allow people to slow down on a windy road and not hit the deer.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Time to leave reminder intervals

Leave time is 10 minutes, would be helpful to have other optionss. 20 mintes 30 minutes, etc.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Alerts  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Radar traps alerts

Until now Waze would alert for all fixed radar traps regardeless of being used online or offline and regardless of our speed. Now that has changed and doesn't happe anymore, the alerts are only audible while online. This is a pityfull change in the aap and should be corrected asap, for this is one of Waze's most usesfull features considering the huge number of radar traps present in European cities.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Cercle indiquant taux de diabète

Serait-il possible de créer un cercle indiquant le taux de diabète provenant de son capteur relié en bluetooth à son téléphone, ceci afin d'éviter de scanner son taux avec le téléphone sachant que c'est interdit en France de tenir le tél à la main en roulant. Lors des grands trajets, cela permettrait de se surveiller et d'éviter une hypoglycémie source d'accident éventuel.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Animais na pista

Animais na pista, o aplicativo tinha esse recurso, não entendi porque retiraram. Além de prevenir acidentes , protege a flora nas estradas, ajuda na manutenção das vias limpas e mais seguras.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Quit Calling my Camera Enforced School Zone a "SPEED TRAP"

Now Waze calls my Camera Enforced School Zone a "SPEED TRAP". If this is not changed immediately I will take Legal Action against WAZE. I am the Chief of Police in Fairmount, GA our Cameras are for a School Zone active only while children are on campus. We don't want the Negativity by you calling it a Speed Trap.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Stop Wazers reporting Police when a Camera is already there

Please stop Wazers from reporting Police when a Camera is there. It often hides the Camera Icon and of course there are no Police which is very confusing. Sometimes there are a number of Police Icons at the location!

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Alerts  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Speed trap

Speed trap notification should ALWAYS sound. If you are not over the speed limit, you risk accelerating before the trap and getting a fine.
    Other alerts sound at any circumstance. At least, give the option to activate always on notificatios for speed traps.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Speed camera audible alert issue

I'm not sure if this is the same for all or just an issue with my install but it would be good to have an audible alert for every speed camera that I pass on a journey because at present the only audible alert I get is for the first camera I pass, there after, all additional cameras only show up as a visual alert.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Remove reporting limits in high animal areas

Remove reporting limits in high animal areas. I live in an area with many mini deer around. To limit making alerts on Aries. I’m driving by deer does not make sense.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Trains blocking roads

I think it would be great if there could be a feature added for trains! We have trains in this area that will stop on the tracks for hours, and they end up blocking over 20 different roads and you end up having to drive about 15 roads down until you find an opening where the train ends. Currently there's no way to indicate a stopped train. I've tried using the blocked road feature but it doesn't work for this.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Modo Ahorro de Batería y velocidad máxima permitida

Sería estupendo que con el modo de Ahorro de Batería activado, se encienda la pantalla cuando se rebase la velocidad máxima permitida

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. A driver in the express lane without a transponder configured receives a notification that a transponder is required

If Waze detects that a driver is in the express lane but the driver does not have a transponder configured in the app, provide an alert telling the driver a transponder is required.
    Alternatively, let a driver know at the start of a drive that a given route could be faster if they had an ezpass transponder configured.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Identify Tope’s / speedbumps in Mexico

Just like potholes might be a good idea- in Mexico there are 1000’s of speedbumps that in Spanish are called Topes. It would be a great value add to add an alert for upcoming speed bumps as non-local drivers are at risk of hitting speed bumps at full road speed which is dangerous for the driver and vehicle. This feature would be greatly valued for drivers in any country that uses speed bumps to control vehicle velocity

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base