Skip to content

Waze Suggestion Box

Welcome and thank you for your interest in improving Waze!
As you share your ideas, here are a few friendly reminders:
  • There’s power in numbers! Search through existing suggestions to see if there's someone else with a similar idea and upvote it.
  • You can build upon an idea -- simply comment below your fellow Wazer's submission.
  • This forum is intended for user feedback and ideas. If you have an issue which needs support, please visit our help center.
Terms and conditions
  • Any comments, feedback, ideas, reports, suggestions, or other information you provide to Waze (part of Google LLC) about Waze products and services (collectively “Feedback”) is not part of your personal data.
  • You agree not to disclose, in your Feedback, to Waze any information, such as third-party information, that you are obligated to maintain as confidential.
  • Waze has no obligation to use your Feedback.
  • By submitting your Feedback in this page, you acknowledge that you are of the minimum age required to provide data processing consent in the applicable country where you are located and that you provide permission to Waze, and its affiliates, to use your Feedback and any information that personally identifies you to improve Waze’s current and future products and services in accordance with Waze's Privacy Policy (waze.com/legal/privacy).
  • Please avoid providing any personal information in your Feedback.
  • Providing a name, when submitting Feedback, is optional. If you choose to provide your name, it will be publicly displayed in this forum next to your Feedback. You can delete your name and provide your Feedback as an anonymous user at any time.
  • Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

503 results found

1. New option to “add next” addition to “add stop”

Today, we can add a stop before the final destination. Why not all so an option to add a next destination after we arrive at the first destination?

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. Change from silence to indications with less clicks

When I change from silence to indications I must click ok that i consider unnecessary.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Enlarge the speed limit sign

It would be nice to be able to choose the size of the speed limit sign, I have a large screen with plenty of space and a very small sign not very readable...

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Can you please provide sorting methods for favorite addresses! Sort by name, distance, zipcode? It's so difficult to find anything!!!

Can you please provide sorting methods for favorite addresses! Sort by name, distance, zipcode? It's so difficult to find anything!!!

So frustrating to have so many favorites and you can't find it. Please provide a way to organize favorites by name, address, city, or zipcode.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Poweramp soporte

Me gustaría que waze incluyera soporte para poweramp

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Looks childish

Looks childish. I looked at this app 5 years ago and then it was irritating to look at, and nothing has changed. Still childish looking. Is this candy crush, fruit slice or one of those stupid looking games?

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. We need a Local Resident Tag for people's profiles with a form of Verification required to confirm this.

So, my suggestion is that we should have a "Local Resident" Tag placed on our profile for the region/area that we are in. You can verify this using Postcards with a Verification Code on them (that's how Nextdoor does it). I just feel like if we locals know something for 12 years and then confirm it from the owners, then it should be taken with a heavier weight than a grain of salt from a newbie. That's my honest opinion.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Natural encouragement for Participation

here is a cosmetic idea to encourage participation in road notifications.

You know how you can have a character as you drive and others can visualize it?

An idea is to make a unique character maybe a bit bigger than the rest of them so other drivers can tell that these drivers in front of them provided an accurate path.

Verification of accurate notifications is if another driver says its still there. With cops is a little different because they move all the time. But you can calculate a ratio of validation per notification to provide the character boost.

Those…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. מסך מלא

אפשרות להפעלת האפליקציה
    באנדרואיד במסך מלא לחלוטין – כלומר ללא שורת הסטטוס של המכשיר, וללא כפתורי הניווט המוצגים בתחתית המסך.

הסיבה לכך היא מניעה של צריבת מסך, רוב האנשים משתמשים בבהירות גבוהה בוויז לאורך שעות רבות, ונוצרת צריבת מסך של אלמנטים קבועים המוצגים לאורך זמן

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Svp fixer les stations essence autour

Il semble que le filtre pour les stations essence les plus pres ne fonctionne pas bien car ca me donne une station a 140 miles. Si je vais dans les parametres et je reviends j’en obtiens une a 6 miles alors qu’il y en a une qui apparait sur la carte a .2 miles. Quand on est en manque d’essence ca fait toute une difference. Ca m’est arrivé 2 fois. Pour le reste cette apolocation est geniale

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Los favoritos tienen que seguir en últimos destinos

Antes uno buscaba destinos recientes y encontraba dentro de ellos uno que podría haber sido marcado como favorito. Ahora no!! Si por ejemplo la casa de alguien es favorito y voy seguido tengo que entrar a favoritos cuando antes estaba también en últimos destinos!

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Use iphone screen as a touchscreen

Some cars' infotainment system has a non-touchscreen; consequently, it is hard to manipulate the map by zooming in &out or looking around the map. It is possible to make the iPhone as a remote by adding a touch area which can control the map like moving or zooming in. One navigation app “高德地图” has such function already. It is really convenient for driver to see the map!

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Motorcycle Parking 🏍️ 🅿️

Motorbike parks are available for free in some cities. For instance, in Brisbane, Australia, there are approximately 171 locations that offer free motorbike parking. As my app is targeted towards motorbike riders, it would be helpful to include these locations in its database. I'm willing to add the necessary information such as location and capacity, so that users can report how full the parking is when they arrive.

It would be great if the app could include a layer for Motorcycle Parking and a category for adding to the map. Add a filter for Free parking and available space. I…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Search bar Rework + Favorites Customization

The search feature feels a little bit messy. Instead of having your recent searches listed under your favorites, let’s add a button for recent searches, just like the buttons for gas, food, etc. Next, Instead of having only your work and home favorites listed, let’s list all of your favorite places under the search bar. You can also add the ability to customize your other favorites with icons similar to work and home. A school icon would be very popular, and adding a boy or a girl icon for a friend’s house could be useful. You could also add other…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Option to disable new message pop-up

Can you please give users the option to disable the pop-up when opening the app?

Active editors will look at replies to their messages while are editing the map.

Busy editors will reply to dozens of URs every day, and this pop-up is guaranteed to show every single time we open the app.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Create an option for PEDESTRIANS

I WALK. A lot. I need an option available for my demographic.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Drop a pin, select the wrong report category, but you cannot go back to correct like before

Release 4.101 is a step backwards. When I drop a pin and mistakenly select the wrong kind of report (for example tapping Police when I really wanted to tap Hazard) you can no longer go back to make the correct choice, you have to cancel the pin drop and start from scratch. The problem is now the new pin will be a few hundred yards further down the road than the hazard, which is not useful, especially for potholes, debris and the like. Please restore the ability to keep the pin drop but go back to the initial "What do…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Drop a pin, select the wrong report category, but you cannot go back to correct like before

Release 4.101 is a step backwards. When I drop a pin and mistakenly select the wrong kind of report (for example tapping Police when I really wanted to tap Hazard) you can no longer go back to make the correct choice, you have to cancel the pin drop and start from scratch. The problem is now the new pin will be a few hundred yards further down the road than the hazard, which is not useful, especially for potholes, debris and the like. Please restore the ability to keep the pin drop but go back to the initial "What do…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base