Skip to content

Waze Suggestion Box

Welcome and thank you for your interest in improving Waze!
As you share your ideas, here are a few friendly reminders:
  • There’s power in numbers! Search through existing suggestions to see if there's someone else with a similar idea and upvote it.
  • You can build upon an idea -- simply comment below your fellow Wazer's submission.
  • This forum is intended for user feedback and ideas. If you have an issue which needs support, please visit our help center.
Terms and conditions
  • Any comments, feedback, ideas, reports, suggestions, or other information you provide to Waze (part of Google LLC) about Waze products and services (collectively “Feedback”) is not part of your personal data.
  • You agree not to disclose, in your Feedback, to Waze any information, such as third-party information, that you are obligated to maintain as confidential.
  • Waze has no obligation to use your Feedback.
  • By submitting your Feedback in this page, you acknowledge that you are of the minimum age required to provide data processing consent in the applicable country where you are located and that you provide permission to Waze, and its affiliates, to use your Feedback and any information that personally identifies you to improve Waze’s current and future products and services in accordance with Waze's Privacy Policy (waze.com/legal/privacy).
  • Please avoid providing any personal information in your Feedback.
  • Providing a name, when submitting Feedback, is optional. If you choose to provide your name, it will be publicly displayed in this forum next to your Feedback. You can delete your name and provide your Feedback as an anonymous user at any time.
  • Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

16737 results found

1. Pause bei der Eingabe

Wenn eine bereits gesuchte Adresse genommen wird, startet die Navigation sofort. Besser wäre eine Möglichkeit dann die entweder ändern zu können - zB die Hausnummer oder GO zu tippen

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

1 comment  ·  Navigation  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. Gas prices on main menu

The gas prices should be more easily accessible. Instead of having to go menu> navigate> gas stations. It would be easier if it was a button on the main menu.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. 4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. הנחיה קולית בוויז

יש לי רעיון נחמד:
    בעניין ההנחיה הקולית בווייז
    יש לכם בה 3 אפשרויות:1 ללא קול.2 התראות בלבד. 3 קול מופעל.
    אתם גם יכולים להוסיף קול/הנחיה למקומות חדשים.
    כלומר:
    בנסיעות קבועות האפליקציה תשתיק את הקול, ואם בנסיעה חדשה היא תעשה עם קול.
    למשל אם נוסעים באופן קבוע לעבודה והנהג לא רוצה או צריך הנחיה קולית כי הוא מכיר את הדרך הוא רוצה לראות את התנועה אז האפליקציה תהיה שקטה (אלא אם הנהג הגדיר אותה באפשרות גם ל-התראות)
    אבל כשעושים בוויז נסיעה חדשה היא תפעיל את ההנחיה קולית וככה לא צריך להתעסק עם האפשרויות שמע.

מקווה שנתתי הסבר לרעיון שיתקבל אצלכם בברכה…

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Navigation  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Signalement passage à niveau

Signaler les passage à niveau

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Parking Entrances and Most Common Parking Locations

When driving to a destination, the street address does not always correspond to the street where you park. In the case of someone in a condo (like me), the garage entrance is at the side of the building, not at the front. The roads you take to the address is not the same as where you would go if you want the parking garage (some one way streets would require you go around the block).

While I could mark home as the side street, there are similar problems for retail stores, where because of divided roads, parking lots, multiple entrances,…

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Navigation  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Parking Meter Risk alert

Use crowdsourced data on where and when people see meter maids or get parking tickets so users know the risk of not paying a meter at that time and place. For example if you need to stop into a place for 20 minutes or less, and the risk of ticket is low, you feel better not paying the meter.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Prezados, porque voces não lançam um despertador no waze, acordaria a pessoa conforme o tempo de percurso devido ao transito.

Despertador, a pessoa seria avisa "acordada" tantos minutos antes para chegar ao trabalho por exemplo no horário de sempre. Eu acorda as 5:30 chego no trabalho as 7:20 dependendo da adversidade no transito, ele me acordaria tantos minutos antes.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Points earned as vouchers

My mom just got the Waze app is already a huge advocate for it! I am too, I think it's a brilliant app but we were both confused about the "points" given San what they are for. When looking it up I found that points earned are for nothing more than a status on the app. I think that Waze should partner up with others companies and make their points earned for not only miles traveled but being safe as vouchers for other businesses. For example, 1000 points earned could be a voucher for a free small vanilla cone at…

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Favorites should list locations by how close you are to them.

Hi my name is Emri I really like using waze on the road daily it makes my work really easy BUT the only reason I keep my old GPS around is so I can look into my favorites and see how far I am from where I am to different locations I need to visit so I know where to go 1st.
    So I'm saying it would be great to see my favorite list show me that
    X is 0.5 miles away
    Y is 1.0 miles away
    Z is 1.5 miles away
    Instead of the order I added the favorite…

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Navigation  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. When a warning appears, show a shrinking progress bar (regress bar, closing-in bar?)

When a warning appears (hazard, police, vehicle on shoulder, traffic), show a shrinking progress bar (regress bar, closing in bar?), perhaps with distance number also. The current tiny numbers are hard to read, require too much attention, and give no feel for the approach rate. Waze assumes perfect close and medium vision too often. If there are several: unclear, but I suppose focus on nearest.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Notify conditions between home and work

Send a notification of a significant event that has occurred between home and work whilst the app is not in use. This feature is enabled only when either at work or home and is configured to only scan for issues between home and work when at home, vice versa.

For instance, if I am at work and a major accident has happened on my usual route, I want to know about it before I set off so I have options other than just finding an alternative route. The notification could state something along the lines of "[incident type] reported on…

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Push notifications to get to a destination at a selectable time

This feature allows users to schedule trips and receive push notifications about what time they should leave. That would make everyday trips like home-office/office-home more efficient.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Moving map position

A suggestion for the moving map display: would be nice to have the position of your own icon weighted towards the edge of the map where you have been. This would show more of the route you are yet to travel.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Speak minutes lapse since hazard or police reported to let drive know how fresh a report is

Please have waze speak the elapse time since hazard or police were reported.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Create a Wordpress widget/plug-in

Create a WordPress widget/plug-in so people can visit our Website for real-time traffic info! A great way to enlarge the Waze footprint and make more people aware of the app!

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Be able to add friends, send messages and report (accidents, police, etc.) from the computer version

My husband is a truck driver. The weather is bad and we are both on Waze. I can't follow him unless I'm on my lap top. I can see other Waze users around him. Somebody sent a message to him asking how the roads were if they were clear, etc. He obviously cannot type or send a message. It would be GREAT if I could click to add the user that asked him a question or just send a message to her answering her question. AND he just witness a wreck. Road conditions are bad so I want to click…

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Flag when route contains tolls

Yesterday I was going from Kfar Saba to Tel Aviv in the morning and the route ended costing me over a 150 NIS.

I often use Waze and trust it so I put in the address and followed the route. At some point I realized that it was taking me to Road 6 (which I didn't want to take because I am with a rental car at the moment and they charge extra) it was too late to turn back at that point so I proceeded. Only to discover that the route was now taking me to the fast lane…

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Mojio OBD cellular GPS

There is a new device called Mojio www.moj.io on the market. It's an obd reader with a GPS and a cellular module. They have an SKD and API and I think it could be cool to include this in waze. Few things it could do with waze.

For trip that you forget to open waze it could automaticly use the mojio gps and this way get trafic information for others.

You could always know where your car is parked in waze.

Waze could notify you after a trip if you forget to lock doors.

Waze could give you info about…

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Less popups when starting a navigation

When starting a navigation, a pop up ask if I want to share my ride. That's not that annoying but I would like an option to disable it.

Im often starting a navigation from other apps, when the navigation is received by waze, it shows a first screen where I need to press on "received location". I click on it and then a second pop up telling me to share. And this is when waze dont pop to ask if I am a passenger. It sometime necessitie 3 press to start a drive. Google maps does it in 0 press…

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base