Skip to content

Waze Suggestion Box

Welcome and thank you for your interest in improving Waze!
As you share your ideas, here are a few friendly reminders:
  • There’s power in numbers! Search through existing suggestions to see if there's someone else with a similar idea and upvote it.
  • You can build upon an idea -- simply comment below your fellow Wazer's submission.
  • This forum is intended for user feedback and ideas. If you have an issue which needs support, please visit our help center.
Terms and conditions
  • Any comments, feedback, ideas, reports, suggestions, or other information you provide to Waze (part of Google LLC) about Waze products and services (collectively “Feedback”) is not part of your personal data.
  • You agree not to disclose, in your Feedback, to Waze any information, such as third-party information, that you are obligated to maintain as confidential.
  • Waze has no obligation to use your Feedback.
  • By submitting your Feedback in this page, you acknowledge that you are of the minimum age required to provide data processing consent in the applicable country where you are located and that you provide permission to Waze, and its affiliates, to use your Feedback and any information that personally identifies you to improve Waze’s current and future products and services in accordance with Waze's Privacy Policy (waze.com/legal/privacy).
  • Please avoid providing any personal information in your Feedback.
  • Providing a name, when submitting Feedback, is optional. If you choose to provide your name, it will be publicly displayed in this forum next to your Feedback. You can delete your name and provide your Feedback as an anonymous user at any time.
  • or

447 results found

1. jetAudio music app

Ad jetAudio as music player on iOS. It's light years ahead of Apple -and Spotify music. Has tons of features and does not require internet connection especially where there is no internet connection in Africa.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. Gostaria da versão do app para ipad3 com ios 9.3.5

Bom dia,
    Gostaria da versão para usar no meu ipad 3 com ios 9.3.5, pois, quando tento instalar pela loja da apple diz que a versão não e compatível.
    Desde já agradeço a atenção
    Alan Jones

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Navigation  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Show the same traffic animation of the Waze App also on the Livemap

Every time I watch the traffic around me on the Livemap I'm bothered by the traffic jam indication.

In the app I like the animation which shows the direction of the traffic jam, the colours and also that the average speed is shown.

In comparison to that the solution of the Livemap is fairly ugly in my opinion. There are just little lines that vanish from time to time with different zoom levels. They are very pale and have no glowing colours like it's displayed in the app.

I'd like to see beautiful traffic jam animations within the Livemap.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Please bring back in app notification & icon that someone is watching our drive.

A couple of app updates ago we lost the written notification and icon on the map that shows that someone is watching our drive. Any plans to bring this back? When I send a link to follow my drive to a non-Wazer, it was helpful to know someone clicked on the link, particularly when coordinating a meeting spot and time. Please consider bringing this back!

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Depuis mise à jour iOS 14.2 Waze bug en CarPlay

Depuis dernière mise à jour de l’iOS Waze n’est plus aussi facile à manipuler sur l’interface Apple CarPlay de mon véhicule Mercedes

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Wearos

Apk for WearOS so you can get directions and notifications just like how it works with Google. The app is great and awesome. I just feel having the integration with the watch would put it over the top.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Navigation  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Please can you allow integration to move around the icons for Music and Speedo on the map

Be able to move the speedo around. I understand this varys on left or right hand drive options. But just being able to move it around will be great. The music for spotify/apple music would be great too

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. The search autofill/sugestions

When trying to navigate to certain place that I don't know the adress to exactly, I'm required to either type in the whole name of the place, or hope the right adress appears.
    So why not sugest what I'm trying to find just like any other navigation/maps work?
    If I type "Apple" It should show me suggestion for either applebee's locations or maybe apple store. Thank you

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Where’s “Hey Siri” at

They’ve got Android voice commands but no Apple Siri commands?

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Reports  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. CarPlay Instrument Cluster Support

Apple CarPlay has started to support instrument clusters (Display behind the steering wheel), however so far it only supports Apple Maps. Developers have said this is available for apps like Waze to utilize, but you guys would have to update it to support that. I was hoping you guys could push this update as it would be very convenient and helpful. Currently using CarPlay on a Land Rover with the latest Pivi system. Thank you!

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Car Play  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Smartwatch support: Would love to be able to get alerts such as police by my watch vibrating, so I don't miss any alerts.

I'd love to get alerts on my smartwatch so I can get alerts in a more discreet way.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Thank you for your suggestion! We are currently not planning on adding support for Watches or other wearable devices.
    Stay tuned for more features and updates on Waze’s blog and social pages on Facebook and Instagram.

13. bring back the widget on IOS!!!!

i would love to replace my apple maps widget with waze

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. where & to for destination marks like apple maps and google maps please !!!!!!!

where is the to and from please because its not there :( please add that !!!! I added photos to this ticket thing please look at my issue :) I always contact u guys about this but nothing has been done so please do the update :) if an advisor from Waze can email me and who will see this I would give u the ticket number so. u can see the photos I added to the ticket hope someone sees this and can update the the iPhone Waze app !!!!! my email address is : awesomenck02@gmail.com hope to get…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Interface for linking Waze with MyLink (Chevrolet and Opel multimedia system)

I like and use Waze every day when I go to work, but watching and tapping the smartphone touchscreen is unconfortable and dangerous.
    Why don't you write an interface for linking Waze with MyLink (Chevrolet and Opel multimedia system) in order to use it through the car touchscreen? General Motors has already released APIs for the purpose, and the only one compatible navigation app is rather expensive and closed source...

153 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Thank you for your suggestion! We are currently not planning on adding MyLink support, since Waze works with both CarPlay and AndroidAuto, which should be available in most car models. Stay tuned for more features and updates on Waze’s blog and social pages on Facebook and Instagram.

16. New adult looking display... The update looks like a child designed it

The new update on Android really killed Waze in my opinion. I like the new button layout and placements, but there are a few problems with the display.
    a) Color scheme - Looks like a child colored it in. I would like not so vibrant colors and more professional looking.
    b) The view port - It seems to show much more of the road you have already passed than it did before the update. I'm not concerned with the road I have already driven on, I would much rather see more ahead.
    c) Road Thickness - WAY too thick!!! At…

12 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. CarPlay Final Destination

Please please please start making it where on Apple CarPlay the final destination pen is either on the left or the right where the final destination actually is because it’s always just on the right and that makes me think my destination is on the right but then when I look at the little flag icon that’s on the left that confuses me even more and takes my attention off the road

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Car Play  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Adding offline map support and better gps hardware capabilities

The big and obvious one, is to add support for offline maps, it’s such a big feature and yet such a common feature in almost all maps, such as google maps and even Apple Maps is getting it this year. But also supporting dual frequency gps on apple devices. Currently the only Apple iPhones that have this hardware are the iPhone 14 pro and iPhone 14 pro max, which consists of the legacy L1 frequency but also the modernised L5 frequencies. Having this gps capability supported would allow for much greater accuracy and performance in navigation as the combination of…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Sound option Bluetooth as a phone call

Could we please have the same option as Apple
    "Bluetooth as phone call"

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Android Auto  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. provide a Navigation Prompt whenever the road name changes.

This is needed in two scenarios:
    When a turn from Smith Ave to Jones Street, for example, is slight enough the client provides no direction. No matter how slight the angle of entry to a new road is, the client should say "turn right" or "slight right" on the road with a different name than the current road. This is especially confusing if Waze is running in the background, since my eyes are telling me I'm at an interchange and Waze isn't providing direction.

Also, when the road you are driving on changes names but continues straight in the same…

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Navigation  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base