Skip to content

Waze Suggestion Box

Welcome and thank you for your interest in improving Waze!
As you share your ideas, here are a few friendly reminders:
  • There’s power in numbers! Search through existing suggestions to see if there's someone else with a similar idea and upvote it.
  • You can build upon an idea -- simply comment below your fellow Wazer's submission.
  • This forum is intended for user feedback and ideas. If you have an issue which needs support, please visit our help center.
Terms and conditions
  • Any comments, feedback, ideas, reports, suggestions, or other information you provide to Waze (part of Google LLC) about Waze products and services (collectively “Feedback”) is not part of your personal data.
  • You agree not to disclose, in your Feedback, to Waze any information, such as third-party information, that you are obligated to maintain as confidential.
  • Waze has no obligation to use your Feedback.
  • By submitting your Feedback in this page, you acknowledge that you are of the minimum age required to provide data processing consent in the applicable country where you are located and that you provide permission to Waze, and its affiliates, to use your Feedback and any information that personally identifies you to improve Waze’s current and future products and services in accordance with Waze's Privacy Policy (waze.com/legal/privacy).
  • Please avoid providing any personal information in your Feedback.
  • Providing a name, when submitting Feedback, is optional. If you choose to provide your name, it will be publicly displayed in this forum next to your Feedback. You can delete your name and provide your Feedback as an anonymous user at any time.
  • or

447 results found

1. notify sound

Have a loud or high pitch noise before a notification (an option, of course). When I use Waze while riding my motorcycle, I very often need to check the screen because I will not hear any notification even with my phone speaker set to maximum. Having a high pitch noise before a notification would make me watch the screen only when needed and concentrate on the road.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. Waze shuts down radio with each prompt with Apple CarPlay. Distracting to find the station button after each and every prompt. Fix this.

I would like to use Waze with CarPlay but it shuts off the radio with each prompt and I have to select the channel again after each prompt on my Subaru. What gives? Very distracting....

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. 3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Waze lag through android auto

Waze v4.100.1.0
    Android Auto v10.9.634644-release
    Toyota Corolla 2019

When I use Waze through Android Auto, it becomes unresponsive after a minute or so. I have to set the route before plugin the phone in the car.

No problem with an iphone through apple car ...

Any chance to get a fix ?

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Map display  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Thank you for your suggestion! As you may already know, Waze is already supported on CarPlay. Stay tuned for more feature updates on Waze’s social pages on Facebook and Instagram

7. I am getting blue bars like watching standard definiton on a HD tv on the left and right on my iPad4. It only goes away with a force quit. P

I am getting blue bars like watching standard definiton on a HD tv on the left and right on my iPad4. It only goes away with a force quit. Please fix!!

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Navigation  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Waze app crashing on Eonon R63

Waze app is crashing in Eonon R63 android card headunit.

Google Maps is working fine without issues.

Can you please look into this and fix it?

https://www.eonon.com/mobile/Eonon-Mazda-3-2010-2013-Android-11-Car-Stereo-Support-Wired-and-Wireless-Apple-CarPlay--Android-Auto-9-Inch-IPS-Display-Android-Car-Radio.html

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Make waze compatible with Bmw inboard applications

Make Waze compatible with native BMW inboard system, like Audible, Amazon Music, Deezer, Napster, and Spotify.
    I don't know how much it can be integrated, but in my 2020's car there is apple carplay, but I'm an android user and it's very bad that they is no way for me to use Waze...

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Account

First, sending someone a verification email, and taking the steps to do so, only to click the link and say there isn't a linked account, could NOT be a bigger waste of time. Get some coding that notices a foreign email address immediately. Second, I am logging into a MAP APP, why are you so set on ID verification like I can be hacked or hacking someones account and spending $1,000000...... you can't buy anything on waze. Why is your authentication so unnecessarily thorough. This is why I continue to try, then delete waze. Apple maps and google maps are…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Contacts & Location Names/Labels

Instead of only finding “Facebook friends” add an option to “add friends” that are in your contacts (associated phone number(s)).

Like “Maps” on apple/iOS, we should be able to add places like “school” or “[insert name]’s house” even maybe “closest pizza restaurants”. Just thinking out loud I guess 🤦🏻‍♀️

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Display for reporting

Like the new reporting format. Why not out a button format for the second level instead of having to scroll to find the choice. On Apple Car Pmay, if you choose to report a hazard, you have to scroll to find pothole, there are 6 choices and with button layout they can all fit, without the need to scroll.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Reports  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Waze PLEASE HELP. My Apple iOS Significant locations glitched and got erased. I need my location history for 08/18/2022 to exonerate me.

I was pulled over because a vehicle “matched my description” at a Shell Gas station that I was never at on 08/18/2022 (see Frazier V. Cupp or Supreme Court V. Cupp; LE can basically lie to try and incriminate you for evidence that never existed). Then when I tried to use significant locations to pull up where I was on that date it didn’t have the “summary records” anymore. I blew a 0.00 BAC and had ZERO contraband in my vehicle. I did not break any traffic laws either (i.e. swerving, speeding, etc.).
    The arresting officer in my small town…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Reports  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Make menu options side-by-side instead of stacked

The current options to respond to a hazard are "Still There" and "Not There" and they are stacked on top of each other, at least on my Apple CarPlay display. When driving, the road is typically bumpy and vertical control of one's finger tip (for touch screens) is harder than horizontal control. Thus, I suggest that the hazard responses be placed side-by-side instead of stacked. I'm guessing that 1 in 5 of my hazard responses is entered incorrectly as I hit the wrong button when trying to enter hazard responses due to my hand bouncing a bit on bumpy roads.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. posting police position

Should we be reporting police alerts? Are we not enabling human trafficking and drugs to be diverted from the police watch ful eyes. If we all obey the laws leave early enough for work we will not be prosecuted.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Alerts  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Olá. Sugiro um ponto que me incomoda. Quando usando o Apple car play, os avisos de radares de velocidade e sinais sobrepõe as informações de

Olá, ao navegar usando a plataforma, as informações de radares de velocidade e sinais sobrepõe as informações de navegação, tempo e distância para o destino. Seria de grande valia uma modificação na visualização. Obrigado

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Map display  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Some report suggestions, vehicle options, route options for the Waze Team

Just some ideas please address:

• the thanks and not there options for apple car play to not automatically disappear until 2 miles approx. distance passed(or provide an option for the user to change that delay) beyond the reported icon there is some delay in when they appear

• A new icon for the flooding hazard, as well as blueing a path to show on gps and gps to warn or detour upon suddenly appearing at some point in calculating route before after during etc

• Allowing users start/ end of long traffic icon , include system detection for drivers…

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Navigation  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Tenho duas ideias incríveis que poderiam beneficiar milhares de usuários do Waze. A primeira é a opção de diminuir o brilho do aplicativo, e

Tenho duas ideias incríveis que poderiam beneficiar milhares de usuários do Waze. A primeira é a opção de diminuir o brilho do aplicativo, especialmente para carros como o Onix e o Tracker, que não possuem uma função nativa na multimídia para ajustar o brilho. Durante viagens noturnas, o brilho intenso da tela pode ser bastante incômodo. Ter a opção de diminuir o brilho dentro do próprio Waze seria sensacional, especialmente para usuários do modo Android Auto/Apple CarPlay. Aqueles que utilizam o Waze diretamente no celular já podem ajustar o brilho do aparelho.

Minha segunda ideia é sugerir um modo…

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Auto Day/Night mode

Can you fix the auto day/night mode to work at sunset just like google maps and not be linked to Apples awful light and dark modes (CarPlay in light mode it terrible!)

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Tenho um Iphone6 iOs 12.

Tenho um Iphone6 iOs 12. O waze que está instalado acusa que não está acessando o GPS. Já desinstalei e instalei o waze novamente, sem sucesso. Já liguei para o suporte da Apple, refizemos todas as configurações possíveis e o problema continua. Não consigo mais utilizar o waze no meu iPhone6. Aguardo solução. Sarkis Darakjian Neto, cel.: +55 17 99713-2388, darakjian@terra.com.br

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base