Waze Suggestion Box

Welcome! Thanks for your interest in improving Waze.

There’s power in numbers! Search through existing suggestions before adding new ones.

• If you agree with a suggestion, vote to show your support and use the comment section to add to the idea.
  • When beginning a new suggestion, be sure to select a category so it can be sent to the right team.

This forum is intended for user feedback and ideas. If you have an issue which needs support, visit our help center.

• or
  1. Apple Watch

I would enjoy a Waze app for Apple Watch with the ability to pulse your wrist in different patterns for the direction you need to turn.

7 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Thank you for your suggestion! We are currently not planning on adding Apple Watch support.
    Stay tuned for more features and updates on Waze’s blog and social pages on Facebook and Instagram.

2. 237 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Waze client - general  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Thank you for your suggestion! We are currently not planning on adding Apple Watch support.
    Stay tuned for more features and updates on Waze’s blog and social pages on Facebook and Instagram.

3. Apple Watch

Hurry up

109 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  iPhone  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

4. Apple Watch

Display App on iWatch

15 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5. Apple Watch Support

Similar to how Apple Maps works on the Apple Watch, but with Was instead. Please release something, anything, for the Apple Watch.

2,470 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    86 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Stay tuned for more feature updates on Waze’s blog and social pages on Facebook and Instagram.

6. Apple Watch app

I would like an Apple Watch app that shows you turn by turn directions on the watch. The watch app should also allow you to enter in events such as road closures, cops, etc. You should also add a reroute button thay quickly reroutes you through another route in the event of a road closure or blockage on the current route.

I love Waze but it needs a Watch app. I have been using Apple Maps because of its watch app and I can't explain on this forum how nice it is to see the next turn on your …

644 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  iPhone  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Thank you for your suggestion!
    We are currently not planning on adding Apple Watch support.
    Stay tuned for more feature updates on Waze’s blog and social pages on Facebook and Instagram.

7. Apple Watch integration

I'd mainly like it for the turn notifications which is a handy feature available on a competing product giving a "tap" and turn-signal sound.

305 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Waze for Apple Watch!!!!!!!!!!

Please release a Waze Apple Watch App. This would work so much better than any other map for the watch. everyone loves Waze on our phones why not put it on our watch

690 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Waze client - general  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

9. Apple Watch app please!

Apple Watch would not only help keeps eyes off the phones but it would make looking at turn by turn directions much easier. Also, the app should have the watch vibrate at turns like the maps app does and you could report closures with the watch too by tapping.

252 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Waze to Apple Watch.

Please bring waze on Apple Watch. Like apple map. It will be so much better to use for example if you want to report accident or car on the road you can just use your Apple Watch instead of your phone. Even if I have to pay for it I would. Please bring waze to Apple Watch ⌚️, thanks.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Waze to Apple Watch.

Please bring waze on Apple Watch. Like apple map. It will be so much better to use for example if you want to report accident or car on the road you can just use your Apple Watch instead of your phone. Even if I have to pay for it I would. Please bring waze to Apple Watch ⌚️, thanks.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Waze for apple watch

Waze for apple watch, woul be a great idea. As original google maps sucks as it always take me on tolls and doesnt show Actual speed nor warnings such as, red light cameras or police. I hope you can guys develop that. You will help many people like me specially that ai hate google maps.

1,070 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    10 comments  ·  iPhone  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

13. Waze on apple watch

How about outings waze on the Apple Watch. So you can get notifications on your Apple Watch through blue tooth or something like that

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. 167 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Waze client - general  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

15. 201 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Please add Apple Watch feature!

Please add an Apple Watch feature

79 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Navigation  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

17. Waze app on Apple Watch

Please integrate this app on Apple Watch

236 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    4 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

18. Apple Watch App For Waze

I would like an Apple Watch app that shows you turn by turn directions on the watch. The watch app should also allow you to enter in events such as road closures, cops, etc. You should also add a reroute button thay quickly reroutes you through another route in the event of a road closure or blockage on the current route.

I love Waze but it needs a Watch app. I have been using Apple Maps because of its watch app and I can't explain on this forum how nice it is to see the next turn on your …

224 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Have an Apple watch app.

I'm deaf myself. I love the Apple maps notifying me when it's time to turn since I can't hear the gps. But I love Waze because of its features. But I would love it more if it had the turn by turn notifications on my watch. It would be so much more helpful.

214 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. 302 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Waze Suggestion Box

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base