Waze Suggestion Box

Welcome! Thanks for your interest in improving Waze.

There’s power in numbers! Search through existing suggestions before adding new ones.

• If you agree with a suggestion, vote to show your support and use the comment section to add to the idea.
  • When beginning a new suggestion, be sure to select a category so it can be sent to the right team.

This forum is intended for user feedback and ideas. If you have an issue which needs support, visit our help center.

• or
  1. Please become available on Apple Watch

Similarly to how Apple Maps directions are available on both phone and watch.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Desenvolver o app para plataforma Apple Watch

Desenvolver o app para plataforma Apple Watch para facilitar no trânsito

66 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Thank you for your suggestion! We are currently not planning on adding Apple Watch support.
    Stay tuned for more features and updates on Waze’s blog and social pages on Facebook and Instagram.

3. Wake needs an Apple Watch App please!!!!!

It needs to be very similar to the Apple Watch apps. But I know Waze will do it better!

199 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  iPhone  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Thank you for your suggestion! We are currently not planning on adding Apple Watch support.
    Stay tuned for more features and updates on Waze’s blog and social pages on Facebook and Instagram.

4. Def need Apple Watch app! Please make this happen!

Apple maps has it, but I hate apple maps. All I use is Waze. So plz make an app that is for the watch!

55 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Waze client - general  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

5. 119 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Apple Watch support please. I preferred to use Waze. However since I just got my Apple Watch and it is safer to use while driving.

I would like to use My Apple Watch with Waze. It is safer while driving and now I have to use maps. But I don't like maps very much. Just give us an indication of when and where to turn.

32 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Route change and/or important update notifications for iPhone/Apple Watch

I often miss suggested route changes or important updates (ie. delays) because my Phone is off. It would be great if Waze sent important updates like this so they appear even if the phone is off.

27 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Navigation  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Thank you for your suggestion! We are currently not planning on adding support for Watches or other wearable devices.

8. Why are you currently not planning to work on adding Apple Watch support?

Think of all the bikes, motorbikes, electic scooters... that could be equipped with a GREAT GPS like yours!

24 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Navigation  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. apple car play waze haptics on apple watch while driving for vibration or voice alerts

while using apple car play either receive haptic vibrations or voice prompts (or both) for upcoming directions, cops, etc. while using Waze

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. 49 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. waze is PERFECT for the apple watch. Is there a watch compatible version in the works?

Waze is PERFECT for the apple watch. Is there a watch compatible version in the works? Watch would haptic for police, traffic, etc, simple screen that says There or NOT THERE.

153 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Waze on android wear and smart watches.

Hi
    The app is fine but needs some improvement.
    First of all is all about android wear or apple watch.

Its very safer you check directions on your watch or remind alerts by shaking watch

121 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    4 comments  ·  Android  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Thank you for your suggestion! We are currently not planning on adding support for Watches or other wearable devices.

13. I am a daily user of the waze app. It is great!! I am interested to know when you will have it work on the Apple Watch.

I have used the Maps app on the iPhone recently that coordinated with my Apple Watch and it was a nice combination. My watch would vibrate when the next turn was going to happen and also show on my watch for a quick glance.

88 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. I need the application to be downloaded on my Apple I watch Waze GPS

I need an application so I can download it on my Apple I watch the Waze GPS

6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  iPhone  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

15. Down Vote Stupid and Pointless Suggestions

Add the option to down vote stupid ideas that dont add anything except pointless complexity to what is, after all, primarily a driving app!

IE 101 apple watch suggestions, silly eye candy or excessive complex popup options. Or for example picking which lane theres standstill traffic in just as you fail to see the blind lane jumper in front as you end up parked in their back seat!

6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Waze client - general  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. turn signal sound

Turn signal sound and screen corner flashing.

Recently while being in a vehicle with a person with an Apple Watch I heard the sound similar to a turn signal when a turn was to be made, but in advance of the turn to be made.

I was thinking this would be an excellent addition to Waze.

Further, perhaps a thin blinking line on the corresponding side of the phone screen in conjunction with the turn signal sound.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Haptic alert

Hi

I want all speed alerts to be vibrational - via Apple Watch. I need the feature to be active all the time, so when I run out door and jump in car I know I will be alerted every time I exceed a speed limit. I need the vibration to continue until speed is back within limit.

This is essential for a motorcycle rider and I think best option for car driver also, you can be looking at phone or expecting to hear a ph in noisey environment, let alone feel a vib from phone in a loose…

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  iPhone  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. Apple Music Integration

iOS native Apple Music is currently not available as an “Audio Player” option in the Waze app. What gives! Give us Apple Music control !

116 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    6 comments  ·  iPhone  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. Waze on Apple CarPlay

waze on Apple CarPlay

83 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    3 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. Waze for Apple CarPlay

Like Android Auto, Apple has there own version called Apple CarPlay. It would be really nice to be able to use Waze on Apple CarPlay. I do not understand what the big hold up for implementing this on Apple CarPlay. It should have been done the same time as Android Auto. I really wish I could use Waze in my car but I refuse to because it's too dangerous to be glancing back and forth between the road and my phone. So I just end up using Apple maps or the onboard navigation, both of which need some work.

64 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    4 comments  ·  Navigation  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?

Waze Suggestion Box

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base