Skip to content

Waze Suggestion Box

Welcome and thank you for your interest in improving Waze!
As you share your ideas, here are a few friendly reminders:
  • There’s power in numbers! Search through existing suggestions to see if there's someone else with a similar idea and upvote it.
  • You can build upon an idea -- simply comment below your fellow Wazer's submission.
  • This forum is intended for user feedback and ideas. If you have an issue which needs support, please visit our help center.
Terms and conditions
  • Any comments, feedback, ideas, reports, suggestions, or other information you provide to Waze (part of Google LLC) about Waze products and services (collectively “Feedback”) is not part of your personal data.
  • You agree not to disclose, in your Feedback, to Waze any information, such as third-party information, that you are obligated to maintain as confidential.
  • Waze has no obligation to use your Feedback.
  • By submitting your Feedback in this page, you acknowledge that you are of the minimum age required to provide data processing consent in the applicable country where you are located and that you provide permission to Waze, and its affiliates, to use your Feedback and any information that personally identifies you to improve Waze’s current and future products and services in accordance with Waze's Privacy Policy (waze.com/legal/privacy).
  • Please avoid providing any personal information in your Feedback.
  • Providing a name, when submitting Feedback, is optional. If you choose to provide your name, it will be publicly displayed in this forum next to your Feedback. You can delete your name and provide your Feedback as an anonymous user at any time.
  • or

215 results found

1. Set permanent preferred routes for common commute such as: home to work and work to home

Set permanent preferred routes for common commute such as: home to work and work to home. Most people already have a set route preferred from home to work and back. Also set ways to drive to the everyday shopping stores. For those common commutes, it would be useful if Waze would give you your preferred route for the routes you have established in the favorites menu to location, rather than one based on set rules. It would be even more interesting if waze can learn your preferred routes when you commute to locations set in the Favorites list.

307 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. feature suggestion, pop up reports when there are traffic issues to any of the destinations on your favorites list

we all have favorites saved. waze should pop up a warning when it detects we are travelling and warn of accidents and such in a route to any of the destinations, we could then click to find an alternate route and have from there. also, what about a warning when there are serious accidents near home and work locations.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Alerts  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Put it back to the way you had it I lost all my favorites you change the whole thing I liked it the way it was before

My idea is put the app back the way you had it with everything separated my favorites the stars the flags you screwed up my whole app. I liked it the way it was. It was easier to use cause all I had to do was going to my favorites and find the one that I needed now I have to go through everything to find the one that I want half of them are missing.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. The Golden Girls as voice options

As a fan of classic sitcoms, "The Golden Girls" is one of my favorites. I think it would be awesone to have Dorothy Zbornak (Bea Arthur), Blanche Devereaux (Rue McClanahan), Rose Nylund (Betty White) and Sophia Petrillo (Estelle Getty) as navigaton voice options.

529 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

13 comments  ·  Navigation  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. the long list just below the Favorites bullet? is there a way to not accumulate those? I don't need them. in fact if i could hit the litt

i would prefer not to have the list accumulating every place i've been. if i could just go straight to favorites from the map that would be great

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Clean Favorite's Route

It'd be great if we could "clean" out history of favorites routes.
    Sometimes we need that the system creates a new route because the traffic became inviable through that favorite route, but the system doesn't consider this option.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Navigation  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Favorite Hazards

I think there should be a "favorites" or "frequently used" option when it comes to notifying others of a hazard. Users could store their own. I know my most frequently used one is "Hazard. On shoulder. Vehicle stopped." You have to click through so many things... but if there was a favorite option stored, you could do it in one click.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Waze profile integration with website

Ability to sync browser with app - so you can manage icons, favorites, plan trips/multi leg routes before getting into the car. Much easier to plan with multiple browser windows open looking up destinations, locations.

Also, favorites folders/categorization so a road trip can be planned with one-time destinations that can be managed/deleted after the road trip has been completed.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. A 'University' stock favorite like 'Home & Work'

It would be nice to be able to have another stock favorite, like Home and Work, called University.
    I know I can have it just as a favorite, but I think having a 'University' tab under 'Work' and above 'Favorites' would be convenient. It could be optional too, that way it won't bother wazers who don't go to a University.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Android Auto - Allow Waze destination "history" to be displayed as part of Android Auto.

"Native" Waze on my android phone shows past historical destinations when I initiate a new destination search. When using Waze as part of Android Auto - only destination favorites are shown. Please allow Waze to show historical destination list when used in Android Auto.

8 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Navigation  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Problem with your new version

Your new version requires me to re-establish favorites, then it doesn't allow me to enter them. Recommend you fix that. I've entered my "work" address 6-7 times, and it never registers. Ditto home. All my favorites have been blanked out.

Best I can tell, the new version has effectively disabled the "favorites" function.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Manage my waze on web

Add the ability to manage My Waze from the web. Sometimes while you are at home or work and looking for items on PC, it is easier to update/add new addresses as favorites from Waze on Web.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Apple Car Play Issue

I love the Apple CarPlay feature. The only issue I have is the black search/favorites/voice bar doesn’t disappear as it does in Google maps. It takes up valuable map space. Could you please, in a future update, create a disappearing black bar after map is up? Thank you.

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. multiple workplaces

I work at two locations throughout the week. Previous to this job I enjoyed that my work was always easily accessible at the top of the suggestions list. Now that i work at two locations, i wish i still had this option. I currently have them both saved under my favorites, but this requires me to click into the favorites folder, meaning i have to navigate multiple screens rather than having my destination pinned at the top. This simple change would be a major QOL upgrade for any Wazer with multiple workplaces.

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Need improving favorite / search

I have idea about favorite / search

1. Why not let Waze search address from my contact list?
    2. Why not create folder in favorite? Like Friend, Company, Restaurant, etc.
    3. When click address on contact, link to Waze instead iPhone's map

That would be great!

16 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Info foros

How can I see from my favorites from nearest to farderst

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. More than 1 work option

allow for the person to have more than one work , in my case I have three jobs and it would be a lot easier if they were under the work category instead of looking through my favorites

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Live Alerts Notifications for my favorite/default routes

Currently there is a feature for Travel planning to schedule departure times, but not always used for most common routes or favorites (for example going home), and I think need to be set every time you plan a travel...

The idea is to be able select routes from my favorites or set specific routes (start to finish points) and if some specific type of alert (that we can define, e.g Accidents, or delay time, etc) is posted in Waze on that way, we can receive a real time Waze Notification, Message and/or email with that type of alert at the…

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Enregistrer nos favorites sur depuis nos ordinateurs de bureau sur votre site web

Lorsque je suis au volant, je dois m'arrêter si je souhaite rajouter une adresse à mes favoris alors que je devrais pouvoir le faire sur votre site site par le biais de mon ordinateur de bureau depuis mon domicile. Je pourrais ainsi le faire en toute quiétude & sans danger.
    Cela me permettrait également d'enregistrer toutes les adresses utiles avant d'envisager un long voyage avec des destinations multiples.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Trend indicator

It would be greta to have a "Trend" indicator for our Home and Work favorites... if time has a increasing trend, we would see a red flag and could postpone departure, waiting until it is green. I used this this morning, but manually updating until I could see a better ETA

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Navigation  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base