Skip to content

Waze Suggestion Box

Welcome and thank you for your interest in improving Waze!
As you share your ideas, here are a few friendly reminders:
  • There’s power in numbers! Search through existing suggestions to see if there's someone else with a similar idea and upvote it.
  • You can build upon an idea -- simply comment below your fellow Wazer's submission.
  • This forum is intended for user feedback and ideas. If you have an issue which needs support, please visit our help center.
Terms and conditions
  • Any comments, feedback, ideas, reports, suggestions, or other information you provide to Waze (part of Google LLC) about Waze products and services (collectively “Feedback”) is not part of your personal data.
  • You agree not to disclose, in your Feedback, to Waze any information, such as third-party information, that you are obligated to maintain as confidential.
  • Waze has no obligation to use your Feedback.
  • By submitting your Feedback in this page, you acknowledge that you are of the minimum age required to provide data processing consent in the applicable country where you are located and that you provide permission to Waze, and its affiliates, to use your Feedback and any information that personally identifies you to improve Waze’s current and future products and services in accordance with Waze's Privacy Policy (waze.com/legal/privacy).
  • Please avoid providing any personal information in your Feedback.
  • Providing a name, when submitting Feedback, is optional. If you choose to provide your name, it will be publicly displayed in this forum next to your Feedback. You can delete your name and provide your Feedback as an anonymous user at any time.
  • Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

375 results found

1. Route suggestion is wrong

Time calculated for closest route between São José dos Campos-SP from Ilhabela-SP is wrong. I did it in half the time! What is going on? The suggested option was much longer and timely. I ignored because I knew it was NOT the best option.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Routes  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Avoid 70mph Roads

When driving to a location on holiday I often try to AVOID motorways so the journey is more interesting and I pass through areas I haven't seen before. However, 70mph dual carriageways are NOT seen as a motorway, so sat navs (including Waze) with often navigate you onto one. Rather than choose AVOID motorways in settings, the option to "AVOID 70mph Roads" would be much better.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Allow us to reject the suggested route!!!!!

I have been annoyed by this problem for a long time. Normally, I prefer the routes that has cheaper tolls. Because, why not??? I don’t want to pay that much if I can drive for 15 minutes more on the road.

BUT, every time I choose a route, in the middle of my drive, it suggest me a new route and change it automatically because it is faster and I don’t have the option to reject it!!! This is so annoying and I often drive alone, so it is very dangerous for me to change the route back while I…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Hello and good time. I wanted to thank him for his good program and suggested this tip for the Wiz program, which is in the Iranian Badge pr

Hello and good time. I wanted to thank him for his good program and suggested this tip for the Wiz program, which is in the Iranian Badge program, which is related to routing. Executed and it's showing the speeders along the way. Please run this item on.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Routes étroites

Serait il possible de mettre le gabarit de notre véhicule ? ce qui permettrait d'optimiser les trajets notamment si la route est trop étroite pour notre véhicule (je parle par expérience)

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Been using Waze for a few years now & was reviewing the comments & was a little surprised!!

This past Thursday (Thanksgiving day) we were traveling North from San Diego to the Newport Beach area when I was given a reroute, and a friend of mine was following and he wasn't using Waze (but Google Maps) but he followed me and later thanked me because the traffic had stopped completely and he saw the bad accident & delay. We were able to save ourselves a good 20 minutes by going around the accident that was on the freeway. Of course it was very helpful as we were running behind schedule anyway so this was a good experience for…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Hi, I live in Northern Virginia in the Washington DC suburbs. Many of my trips take me around the DC Beltway and on other roads that have

Hi,

I live in Northern Virginia in the Washington DC suburbs. Many of my trips take me around the DC Beltway and on other roads that have "Hot Lanes." The Hot Lanes generally operate next to the regular lanes, but being toll lanes, sometimes move faster, which is why some people use them. 

Most of the time, I don't use Hot Lanes because most of the time, they don't get me there appreciably faster and are not worth the money. There have, however, been times when I would have liked to have known how much time I could save by…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Left hand HOV Lanes

Waze does not reliably suggest HOV lanes. When HOV lanes are dedicated, Waze will regularly suggest them when selecting an HOV route, but when it's a permissive lane (separated by dashed lines rather than separated by a physical barrier), Waze will not suggest the lane most of the time.

When a Wazer selects an HOV route, permissive HOV lanes should be suggested.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Designated Trip Comparison

I have several ways I can get to work. It would be handy to save them as designated trips which I could check to see which is the fastest way on any particular day this avoiding traffic jams

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. The “Leave at a later time” feature DOES NOT WORK

The “Leave at a later time” feature DOES NOT WORK. It DOES NOT save the destination, and DOES NOT alert me when it’s time to go. I don’t recall whether it ever did, but certainly never my iPhone 12 with iOS 16.x.x or (now) 17.1.1. Wish it did—it would be very convenient

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. erreur d'adresse sur le site

Je suis commerçant d'une boutique Pieces Et Pneus.com à REZE (44400 - France) j'ai déménagé il y a maintenant plus d'un an, et je deplore qu'à ce jour l'adresse apparaissant sur votre site n'est toujours pas actualisée. l'ancienne adresse était 21 Place Pierre Sémard 44400 Rezé et l'actuelle est maintenant PIECES ET PNEUS.com 22 avenue Louise Michel 44400 REZE, je poste ce message car trop nombreuses sont les personnes qui sont encore dirigés vers la mauvaise adresse.
    Je vous remercie pour l'attention que vous voudrez bien m'accorder.
    Cordialement,
    Dominique DANIAU
    dometma@gmail.com

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Remove certain highways from navigation

Stop putting me on the belt when it’s rush hour and it’s dead stop traffic, I downloaded this app to avoid traffic, not be dumped into it

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Customized Price/Time rate for routes calculation

Now Waze always propose an option of routes without toll which is good, but not enough for me
    Indeed, very often there is a compromise between full toll and no toll being relevant and worthy (cheaper than full toll, faster than no toll)

To improce the relevency of the routes proposal an adjustable ratio price/time should be considered

For exemple, for a ratio 1€/min, a toll road at 16€ for 20 min gain will be proposed but not another at 12€ for 10min gain compared to no toll option

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Suggest safest itineraries in case of floods

It would be useful for Waze to default to safest routes (ie, least prone to flooding based on historical data which I am sure exists) in case of such weather events (even just suggest it in case it has been raining heavily in the last few days in a given area). The report flood button is not enough - how do I know the alternative itinerary I choose will be better or if no one has yet reported a flood?
    It is becoming increasingly necessary given the climate events the world faces.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Leave by

I suggest a "leave by" time as an option similar to the "arrive by" times displayed under the "leave later" when route selecting. For example, if I plan to leave at precisely 4pm (currently 320pm) it would display how long it would take and change as I scrolled through 430pm, 5pm, etc. I haven't seen anything on that yet, unless I missed it. Thanks for the user friendly, simple app, keep it up!

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. waze travel

I guess all road travelers would like the following idea.
    It won't be a bad idea if Waze adds an option or button called Waze Travel where the app suggests hotels Airbnb or camping areas for users when they have to travel for more than 8 hours so the distance can be cut in half.
    for example if I am traveling from a country to another and I have more than 8h hours on the road it takes me time to divide the distance locate the road I am tacking and then find hotels around the area.
    so that would…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. salt chime in wimauma is private gated road

salt chime in Wimauma Florida is private gated road gate has been damaged too many times use lagoon shore blvd off 674 manned 24 hours

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Routes  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base