Skip to content

Waze Suggestion Box

Welcome and thank you for your interest in improving Waze!
As you share your ideas, here are a few friendly reminders:
  • There’s power in numbers! Search through existing suggestions to see if there's someone else with a similar idea and upvote it.
  • You can build upon an idea -- simply comment below your fellow Wazer's submission.
  • This forum is intended for user feedback and ideas. If you have an issue which needs support, please visit our help center.
Terms and conditions
  • Any comments, feedback, ideas, reports, suggestions, or other information you provide to Waze (part of Google LLC) about Waze products and services (collectively “Feedback”) is not part of your personal data.
  • You agree not to disclose, in your Feedback, to Waze any information, such as third-party information, that you are obligated to maintain as confidential.
  • Waze has no obligation to use your Feedback.
  • By submitting your Feedback in this page, you acknowledge that you are of the minimum age required to provide data processing consent in the applicable country where you are located and that you provide permission to Waze, and its affiliates, to use your Feedback and any information that personally identifies you to improve Waze’s current and future products and services in accordance with Waze's Privacy Policy (waze.com/legal/privacy).
  • Please avoid providing any personal information in your Feedback.
  • Providing a name, when submitting Feedback, is optional. If you choose to provide your name, it will be publicly displayed in this forum next to your Feedback. You can delete your name and provide your Feedback as an anonymous user at any time.
  • Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

440 results found

1. Show traffic lights and stop signs in the US

Just like Google maps, it'd be great if the traffic lights and stop signs are shown on Waze for Google Auto

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. Please book back the option for vehicle stopped on road

But last update removed option for vehicle stopped on road you have a choice of objects stopped or vehicle on shoulder, since then I've come up with two times cars have broken down on the roadway

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Android Auto  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Update "auto focus" on notifications

I use Waze on my Android linked with Android Auto in my Mazda CX5. It has a display, but not a touch screen. When it comes up with a notification like "vehicle on shoulder" I can never get the focus to stay on "Not There" or "Still There" because every time the mileage updates, the focus jumps to the "Search" icon. Do not change FOCUS when mileage updates.

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Android Auto and Planned Drives

With the latest update my planned drives don't appear like they use to in Android Auto. Please bring this back.

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Compteur

Le compteur est beaucoup trop petit et illisible. On ne sait pas a combien on roule il faut se rapprocher de l'écran et plisser les yeux .... Utilisez vous l'application dans votre voiture ??

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Opcion para tipo de vehiculo

Hola mi nombre es Marco Muñoz, mi sugerencia. Una opcion y poder elegir que tipo de vehiculo llevamos, por ejemplo: camioneta mas carro de arrastre, asi poder buscar calles mas amplias para giros. Saludos

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Android Auto version of

Road Closed report function is missing on Waze in Android Auto. From my opinion this is one of the most important functions in order to keep the traffic moving. If I connected to Waze via Android Auto I can not report Road closure, hence navigation keeps on trying to put me back on the the closed road. Also, everyone else are being sent via this road which is closed. Please implement the function of reporting closed road to Android Auto

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Allow planned drives to show up via Android Auto

Ever since an update came out earlies this spring, Waze has taken a giant step backwards. In the following updates they have remedied a few things (except the awful user interface via Android Auto)...and they still haven't added back key features when using Waze in the car with Android Auto...like PLANNED DRIVES. Duh!

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Android Auto update hurts the eyes

The new updated look for Waze Android Auto is a massive downgrade. The black contrast during the day strains the eyes and takes up a lot of space on the display. The decreased size of highway sign numbers, speedometer indicator, and speed limit indicators are very hard to read. Waze has been my primary navigation app for 5+ years but the switch is so hard to use, it has me going to Google Maps but I miss Waze. Please give an option to revert back, or please make some adjustments.

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Android Auto temp and time remaining

Hi - I am glad to see the Waze split screen on Android Auto. Could you please add back the trip time remaining? Right now, it just shows time of arrival and miles remaining. Also, can you add back temperature? Thanks!

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Bugs in the new version

After android auto/waze was updated to the latest version, I see many bugs there:
    1) When I disconnect the phone from the car, application remains working on the phone. In previous version it wasn't the case;
    2) Hey google is not working anymore on the new version. On older version understood voice commands;
    3) New black squares on the screen hides half of the route? Why have you added them? Maybe it would be better to add it to transparent box?
    4) If you enjoy the current layout, maybe the user can choose, which layout should stay on his screen?…

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Android Auto Coolwalk View Tile

I was happy to see that Waze could now do split screen on Android Auto. My only feedback so far is if you are using Waze for navigation the "next step" at the top and the estimated ETA at the bottom take up a big portion of the screen. The next step at the top covers the up coming route. On the full screen you are still able to see the route ahead and any upcoming issues. When using the split screen view in Coolwalk before setting a destination the top right quarter of my screen defaulted to quick access…

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Augmenter le diamètre du panneau de limitation de vitesse

Dans le logo du panneau de limitation de vitesse en bas à droite de l'écran, les limitations de vitesses à 3 chiffres exemple 110 ou 130 sont trop petites et illisibles

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Enable speed and associated icons to be placed on the left or the right side of the navigation screen at drivers discretion

Currently speed icons only display on right side of navigation screen. I drive a right hand drive car and speed icons are obscured by steering wheel and indicator stalks. It would be nice to have option to display the icons on the left or the right side of navigation screen at driver's discretion to facilitate clearer display depending on car navigation screen installed position.

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Some bugs encountered with the application

I use Waze very frequently for my work. Both as a GPS and as an assistant for road hazards.
    I've noticed a few anomalies in Android Auto.

When I approach a speed camera, Waze informs me about it and the distance. As soon as I have passed the zone, the "Speed camera" indication remains on the screen and Waze does not provide any other information.
    I have taken some pictures of the problem encountered. If you want them, let me know where I should send them.

Thank you.

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Danger zone entry and exit icons with Android Auto in France

Hello,

Would it be possible to improve the announcement of danger zones for France (because in our country, announcing the precise location of speed cameras is prohibited!)?

The ideal would be to have an icon when you enter and another icon when you leave a danger zone in addition to the voice announcement and the small frame at the top left.
    If we could also have on the road, a color associated with danger zones as in the style of traffic announcements, to best indicate the duration of the zone.

Other applications like Tomtom do so why not Waze!
    Thank…

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Message de carte sur Android auto

Possibilité de voir / lire vocalement les messages de carte sur Android auto

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. j'aimerai bien que l'on agrandisse le cercle avec la vitesse réelle çà serait mieux pour la sécurité

j'aimerai que l'on agrandisse le cercle avec la vitesse réelle au moin2x plus grand car c'est beaucoup trop petit URGENT svp

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Signalement

Il est impossible de signaler en totalité quand le smartphone est connecter avec Android auto, c'est à dire le cas sur l'écran du véhicule, par exemple : je me rend compte qu'il y a une modification de panneau de vitesse, je peux seulement signaler un problème de vitesse max sans donner la nouvelle limitation.

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Uma grande falha é a falta do recurso "de indicar buraco/perigo" na via. Mesmo estando OFFLINE, sendo atualizado guando estiver em área

Uma grande falha é a falta do recurso "de indicar buraco/perigo" na via. Mesmo estando OFFLINE, sendo atualizado guando estiver em área.

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base