Skip to content

Waze Suggestion Box

Welcome and thank you for your interest in improving Waze!
As you share your ideas, here are a few friendly reminders:
  • There’s power in numbers! Search through existing suggestions to see if there's someone else with a similar idea and upvote it.
  • You can build upon an idea -- simply comment below your fellow Wazer's submission.
  • This forum is intended for user feedback and ideas. If you have an issue which needs support, please visit our help center.
Terms and conditions
  • Any comments, feedback, ideas, reports, suggestions, or other information you provide to Waze (part of Google LLC) about Waze products and services (collectively “Feedback”) is not part of your personal data.
  • You agree not to disclose, in your Feedback, to Waze any information, such as third-party information, that you are obligated to maintain as confidential.
  • Waze has no obligation to use your Feedback.
  • By submitting your Feedback in this page, you acknowledge that you are of the minimum age required to provide data processing consent in the applicable country where you are located and that you provide permission to Waze, and its affiliates, to use your Feedback and any information that personally identifies you to improve Waze’s current and future products and services in accordance with Waze's Privacy Policy (waze.com/legal/privacy).
  • Please avoid providing any personal information in your Feedback.
  • Providing a name, when submitting Feedback, is optional. If you choose to provide your name, it will be publicly displayed in this forum next to your Feedback. You can delete your name and provide your Feedback as an anonymous user at any time.
  • Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

786 results found

1. "Still There" should have a "Close Window" option

When the "Still There" window pops up in Apple CarPlay, I frequently click the button just to make the window go away which results in sending the message that the hazard is still there even if it's not. It would be helpful if the default was "Close Window".

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

2 comments  ·  Alerts  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. Welcome to XYZ state!

While traveling on the Interstate welcome me to a new state instead of telling me to continue on interstate you are already on! Usually there are no exit anyway because you are crossing a bridge.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Alerts  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. מידע לגבי נתיב תחבורה ציבורית

היי הצעה :) נשמח אם יתווסף על המפה מידע לגבי נתיבי תחבורה ציבורית ומי יכול לסוע בהם
    למשל : +2 +3 או רק תחבורה ציבורית

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. pre-warning

if the congestion/queue is far from intersection and will only have an effect later (e.g. 10km or more) but it already known and waze strongly suggest a detour, should be indicated somehow (e.g. a traffic jam icon with distance in km, blinking roadline, etc),
    that there is a big traffic jam in that direction in 10km,
    before I get to the intersection

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Bring back the snarky remarks randomly played, if I’m dreaming, please look into creating them, so many opportunities re: Hold your breath

Random Snarky Alerts, you use to have something similar Re: “Watchout cemetery ahead, hold your breath wouldn’t want any unwanted spirts taggin along” re: State Line Ahead everyone raise your feet for good luck” “ when nothing moves” I couldn’t repair your brakes, so I made your horn louder. anyway so many lost opportunities here! Thanks for a great product

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Average speed alert

The "average speed check zone" alert is too unrelenting. You're listening to your favourite song, or an audiobook, or a podcast, and then the "average speed check zone ahead" starts and it's endless (wouldn't "average speed control" be enough?) and then, 5 seconds later, again, "entering average speed check zone". Enough!! A single, shorter message is enough. Also, every time the alert starts, the volume is lowered, and you have to raise it back again (maybe that's Carplay fault)

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Create an option that alerts you by the place being transited

Create an option to enable naming with the name of the neighborhood or place where it is transited, in order to provide a better location, also if different sites are crossed either at urban or metropolitan level from the place of origin to the place of destination, be informed the place where you are transiting

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Reminder to Head Home

Hello, I've been browsing through suggestions, and I've yet to see this.

A reminder to head home, so that I always get home at the same time. I try to go to sleep at the same time every night but that can be difficult as it's not always easy to remember how far away you are and how long it will take you to get home.

For example, I want to get home at 9 pm every night. Since my location is always on, maybe Waze could keep track of where I'm at and calculate the time it would take…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Common Police Locations

Police aren't always marked, they may have just moved, but police locations tend to be rather consistent at least in my experience. Waze, I assume, has the data tracked for every instance of report and knows the location of all police reported events so why not do something with this data to help drivers. Create a potential police location report. This is something that drivers don't place but is a backend development from the Waze team. Take the police report data and create a new icon, the police icon but in a different color, to represent a typical police location.…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. police

Could you please improve the feature to report police. I'd like to suggest, that you can track the police location afterwards, since it's forbidden in most countries to be on your mobile device. It would also be very helpful if you could remove/delete the police report that you have uploaded, since I tried to report the police location, but I quickly realised that you can only report the police location when you are at the exact loaction.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Arrêter de signaler les véhi ules en stationnement

Arrêter de signaler les véhicules arrêtés sur les airs de repos ou les trotoirs !
    Le soir c'est non stop ces signalements inutiles de chauffeurs prenant leur pause sur une air de repos, une voiture garrée sur le bas coté devant sa maison etc. Et on n'y fais plus attention au bout d'une vingtaine de signalelents bidons !
    Et du coup, j'ai failli écraser un type changeant sa roue après un virage !
    Il avait peut être aussi été signalé mais au bout d'une vingtaine de signalement inutiles c'est passé inaperçu.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. segítség a wazereknek

Jó lenne jelezni a közelgő falvakat,illetve várost,aki nem ismerős utakon vezet,az tudja,illetve felkészüljön ,hogy 50-nel mehet. sokszor kanyar után van a falu tábla,későn tudok lassítani s elvileg tábla után már fizethetnék,mint a kis angyal.
    a fizetős utaknál,ha az autóutakra nem kell fizetni,akkor külön kategorizálni,hogy oda felmehetek, a z autópályákra meg nem. Egybe van olyan opció,hogy autóutak/autópályák elkerülése.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. A POSITIVE NOTICE "EVERYTHING IS FINE AHEAD".

It is evident that the alerts encountered on the road can generate stress for users, whether it be due to traffic jams, potholes, police presence, or stalled vehicles, among others. However, it is equally important to provide positive and reassuring information to users, assuring them that everything is fine ahead. This measure would allow users to relax and have the certainty that there will be no issues on their route, without compromising their safety.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. ARGENTINA Alertas de zonas inseguras o peligrosas

Argentina capital federal y provincia de Buenos Aires es importante que Waze alerte si en la ruta de destino hay zonas inseguras o peligrosas o muy oscuras. Y que de opciones de otras rutas para no pasar x allí

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Alerts  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. 2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Make it so that we report weather, traffic conditions or the other conditions on the opposite side when traveling on highways or roadways.

Make it so that we report weather, traffic conditions or the other conditions on the opposite side when traveling on highways or roadways.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Alerts  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Word / Phrase Change

Maybe the word “ Caution” can be used instead of “ Watch Out” I jump everytime & keep thinking I’m about to be hit by another car. Very startling, thank you.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. obstacle sur 4 voies en sens inverse

Bonjour, Hier j'ai signalé des colis sur la voie perdus par un camion (RN 137 sens Rs Nantes) mais je n'ai pas pu indiquer le sens inverse du mien, dommage.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Numéro du km en cours sur autoroute

Bonjour, partout en France sur les autoroutes il y a la radio spéciale Autoroute Info (fréquence 107.7) qui signale les incidents, voiture en panne, ...,
    Ce serait top d'avoir cette indication; au message d'alerte de la radio "véhicule arrêté sur voie de gauche au kilomètre 172" on ne sait pas toujours où l'on se situe précisément.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Revolutionizing Waze for Motorcyclists: A Call for Enhanced Audio Mode

Dear Waze Team,

I have been using Waze for several years in my car, and recently, I purchased a motorcycle. Along with the motorcycle, I acquired an intercom system, which has led me to primarily use Waze by relying solely on the audio instructions from the intercom, without being able to see the screen.

However, I have come across a feature that I believe would greatly improve the experience for motorcycle users like me, as well as for those who prefer not to have the screen on while driving. It would be beneficial to have an option, let's call it…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base