Skip to content

Waze Suggestion Box

Welcome and thank you for your interest in improving Waze!
As you share your ideas, here are a few friendly reminders:
  • There’s power in numbers! Search through existing suggestions to see if there's someone else with a similar idea and upvote it.
  • You can build upon an idea -- simply comment below your fellow Wazer's submission.
  • This forum is intended for user feedback and ideas. If you have an issue which needs support, please visit our help center.
Terms and conditions
  • Any comments, feedback, ideas, reports, suggestions, or other information you provide to Waze (part of Google LLC) about Waze products and services (collectively “Feedback”) is not part of your personal data.
  • You agree not to disclose, in your Feedback, to Waze any information, such as third-party information, that you are obligated to maintain as confidential.
  • Waze has no obligation to use your Feedback.
  • By submitting your Feedback in this page, you acknowledge that you are of the minimum age required to provide data processing consent in the applicable country where you are located and that you provide permission to Waze, and its affiliates, to use your Feedback and any information that personally identifies you to improve Waze’s current and future products and services in accordance with Waze's Privacy Policy (waze.com/legal/privacy).
  • Please avoid providing any personal information in your Feedback.
  • Providing a name, when submitting Feedback, is optional. If you choose to provide your name, it will be publicly displayed in this forum next to your Feedback. You can delete your name and provide your Feedback as an anonymous user at any time.
  • Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

815 results found

1. Consecutive alerts within a short distance

At the moment, the Waze app provides alerts (such as hazard reports or speed/red light camera) approximately 400-500m away from the location. After driving past the report or camera, Waze doesn't check if there are any further alerts in the next 400-500m and as such, drivers miss out on this information.

An example is at the first traffic light, there is a red light camera, however after turning, the next traffic light (assuming it is relatively close/within 500m) also has a red light camera. Drivers currently only receive one alert for the first red light camera but not for the…

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Alerts  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. It would be great to have a button to indicate a police officer traveling in traffic so cars behind will know why traffic may be clogged up

A button to indicate a police officer/vehicle is traveling with/in close proximity, and then another to show when they turn off/stop or exit a highway.

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Alerts  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. 6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Please, Please Stop The Waze Carpool Popup! It’s so dangerous! The Carpool Popups has almost gotten me into several accidents.

Please, before someone gets killed! Please put the Waze Carpool popup in settings for people that are not going to Carpool. Your Stupid Carpool popup has popped up right when a turn is coming up or a route change. The Waze Carpool popup comes up, COVERING MUCH NEEDED INFORMATION JUST BEFORE A TURN! I have to quickly react and swipe the IOS phone to quickly Get Rid Of The Carpool popup so I know which way to turn. While I’m doing that, MY EYES AREN’T ON THE ROAD. Seriously, I’ve almost had two accidents because of Your Stupid Waze Carpool…

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Alerts  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Upcoming Speed limit

It would be great if Waze could give a(n optional) warning if a speed limit comes up (similar to construction area warning). This enables the driver to lower the speed before - instead of brake down the speed when the limited zone begins.
    This would be very helpful especially on German motorways, which haven’t a general limit and where you have to brake hard e.g. before construction areas.

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Radares

Inclusão de radares moveis, polícia ou blitz.

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Lower speed threshold setting

All of the speed threshold settings are for at or above the speed limit. By the time the alert goes off I am already breaking the speed limit. It would be nice to set a threshold like 3 or 5 mph below the speed limit to prevent ever going over.

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Lengthening alert time before left/right turns

When approaching a right or left turn, the application many times doesn't give enough time to respond.
    I assume this might be partly because of inaccuracies in the car location, but I think the basic problem is not recognizing it takes time to move from lane to lane, especially in crowded roads.
    In my opinion you should lengthen the time for the final alert to at least 6-8 seconds before the turn.
    I must emphasize that this time should be the time of the end of the alert, and not the beginning of it!

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Shot clock for cops

Disallow manually removing police. Instead there should be a clock timing down (from 15 minutes?) since the most recent Waser had confirmed the Cops presence. Should time out if no new confirmation, and a shot-clock restart with every new confirmation. No more confirming if cop is still there.

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Add Driving Cops

When cops are driving, you can add driving cop which would make a cop drive on waze at the speed limit of the freeway. If the driving cop is around wazzers, the wazzers can confirm if the driving cop is near by and calibrate where the driving cop is helping out other wazzers.

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. There is a new function in Waze. In the lower right corner are stars that are apearing with a "bling" sound. This is very distractive while

There is a new function in Waze. In the lower right corner are stars that are appearing with a "bling" sound while driving especially through cities. This is very distracting while driving. Can you please delete these stars and that sound in the app?

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Radars embarqués dans des voitures banalisées

Il y a de plus en plus de voitures banalisées en France. Mais impossible à signaler. Il y a déjà le signalement « Police visible ou caché » pourquoi pas ajouter la possibilité de mettre « Police en mouvement » pour signaler des voitures banalisées.

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Alertas de Lombada.

No Brasil é muito comum a instalação de lombadas nas vis e isso pode causar acidentes. Seria tão fácil ter esse alerta no aplicativo. Recentemente tive um prejuízo de R$7 mil por conta de uma lombada sem sinalização. Seria algo como buraco na via, só que específico para lombadas.

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. התראה אין כניסה למשאיות

התראת כניסה למשאיות לרחוב הצפון בסביון מכיוון גני תקווה

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Transitioning into a new speed limit area.

Kindly include a prompt that notifies you when you're transitioning into a new speed limit area. Let the user choose if they would like to be notified if a new speed limit zone has been entered.

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Speed alerts ,audio speed changes,school zones

I use Waze to help give me audio alert when I go over the speed limit. Only thing is that it only alerts you one time and if you go over the speed limit again it will not alert you. I would find it very beneficial but it alerts you every time you go over the speed limit.
       I would also would like to have school zones added and alerted. And possibly have speed limit decrease to 20 mph when school zones are active with audio alerts.
     I live in a very small town and is known to have speed
    5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Alertas de lombadas e faixa de pedestres elevadas.

O Waze deveria informar com antecedência a aproximação de obstáculos fixos e permanentes como lombadas, faixas de pedestres elevadas e rótulas nas rodovias com avisos sonoros,símbolos no mapa e alerta visual na tela.

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Alerta de lombada fisica

Gostaria que criassem alertas ou avisos de lombada física que são esse auto relevo feitos na estrada para diminuir a vlelocidade muito comum no Brasil, Mais muitas vezes mau sinalizada podendo causar acidentes ou a quebra dos veiculos. Fica a dica.

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Option to always notify speed cameras

The idea is to add an option to notify when there is a speed camera either always or only when you are speeding (which is the default currently). Some times you can speedup a bit near the camera and you will get the ticket.
    With this option you will know the location of all the speed cameras and will be able to decide whether to accelerate or not depending if there is or not a camera.

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Road Speed Limit to small to see easily

Hi, the current Road Speed Limit is rather small for me to see without reading glasses. I don't wear multifocal glasses & can't wear a reading glasses when I'm driving.

Please enlarge it to the same size as the travelling speed of the car.

Please don't remove this car's travelling speed it is very helpful. & instead of changing the colour to red when the car exceeds speed limit how about changing the circle to an inverted triangle (the international graphic sign for caution). Also instead of just changing colour to red how about flashing the digits (considering people who…

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base