Skip to content

Waze Suggestion Box

Welcome and thank you for your interest in improving Waze!
As you share your ideas, here are a few friendly reminders:
  • There’s power in numbers! Search through existing suggestions to see if there's someone else with a similar idea and upvote it.
  • You can build upon an idea -- simply comment below your fellow Wazer's submission.
  • This forum is intended for user feedback and ideas. If you have an issue which needs support, please visit our help center.
Terms and conditions
  • Any comments, feedback, ideas, reports, suggestions, or other information you provide to Waze (part of Google LLC) about Waze products and services (collectively “Feedback”) is not part of your personal data.
  • You agree not to disclose, in your Feedback, to Waze any information, such as third-party information, that you are obligated to maintain as confidential.
  • Waze has no obligation to use your Feedback.
  • By submitting your Feedback in this page, you acknowledge that you are of the minimum age required to provide data processing consent in the applicable country where you are located and that you provide permission to Waze, and its affiliates, to use your Feedback and any information that personally identifies you to improve Waze’s current and future products and services in accordance with Waze's Privacy Policy (waze.com/legal/privacy).
  • Please avoid providing any personal information in your Feedback.
  • Providing a name, when submitting Feedback, is optional. If you choose to provide your name, it will be publicly displayed in this forum next to your Feedback. You can delete your name and provide your Feedback as an anonymous user at any time.
  • Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

499 results found

1. Option to disable new message pop-up

Can you please give users the option to disable the pop-up when opening the app?

Active editors will look at replies to their messages while are editing the map.

Busy editors will reply to dozens of URs every day, and this pop-up is guaranteed to show every single time we open the app.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. make an option for mobile speed cameras

make an option for mobile speed cameras, since they are usually just marked as police

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Drop a pin, select the wrong report category, but you cannot go back to correct like before

Release 4.101 is a step backwards. When I drop a pin and mistakenly select the wrong kind of report (for example tapping Police when I really wanted to tap Hazard) you can no longer go back to make the correct choice, you have to cancel the pin drop and start from scratch. The problem is now the new pin will be a few hundred yards further down the road than the hazard, which is not useful, especially for potholes, debris and the like. Please restore the ability to keep the pin drop but go back to the initial "What do…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Drop a pin, select the wrong report category, but you cannot go back to correct like before

Release 4.101 is a step backwards. When I drop a pin and mistakenly select the wrong kind of report (for example tapping Police when I really wanted to tap Hazard) you can no longer go back to make the correct choice, you have to cancel the pin drop and start from scratch. The problem is now the new pin will be a few hundred yards further down the road than the hazard, which is not useful, especially for potholes, debris and the like. Please restore the ability to keep the pin drop but go back to the initial "What do…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. More user friendly

I absolutely love this app with everything it can tell me while i am on the road but why make it more complicated than it has to be.
    There are just too many instructions! When i put what i am looking for into the search bar i can’t find an answer just another long list of options to go through. Nobody wants to spend a long time figuring out the most basic things like how to edit, save and delete for example. That should be a standard somewhere on the top of every page. My brain is cramped full of…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Enlarge the speed limit sign

It would be nice to be able to choose the size of the speed limit sign, I have a large screen with plenty of space and a very small sign not very readable...

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Waze and Upside should link

Is wish the gas apps such as Upside should work in the Waze app

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. road kill

While driving outside of a city we encounter many road kills or animals on the side of the road. Having the option to be warned or be able to warn other drivers could prevent a bad accident. Could you bring back this option like it was before in Waze?
    Thank you,
    Dennis

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. PLEASE ALLOW THE SPEED LIMIT TO BE MOVED TO TOP LEFT OR RIGHT

PLEASE ALLOW SPEED LIMIT INDICATOR TO BE MOVED TO THE TOP LEFT OR RIGHT OR BE RE-SIZABLE. IT IS HARD TO READ IF MOUNTED BELOW EYE LEVEL IN THE VEHICLE

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Waze app doesn’t work with iPhone 15 Pro. Freezes and crashes. Please advise. You offer no way to report this that I can find out.

Waze app doesn’t work with iPhone 15 Pro. Freezes and crashes. Please advise. You offer no way to report this that I can find out of the reporting choices. I’ve deleted and reinstalled. Doesn’t help. When I reboot, I can use Waze for one trip. Freezes on next attempt. If there’s a better way to report the issue, please advise. Thanks.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Atalhos de alertas na tela

Por favor coloquem uma opcao onde o usuario possa ativar botoes de atalhos de alertas na tela
    Com a opção de quantidades limitadas de 1 até 10.. onde cada um possa colocar um atalho.. exemplo: "burraco na pista" "acidente" "carro parado no acostamento" os mais usados
    Assim nao fique navegando muito tempo a procurando a opcao enquanto dirige.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Getting Waze notifications and the state component of search results foreign language

So I got a notification / alert from Waze today in a foreign language. I've also noticed that my recent search results within the app have the state of the address in a foreign language as well. What's going on here and how can I fix it / is it a known issue /being worked on? It's pretty useless having a notification that I can't understand.

Version 4.102.0.3. English (Australia) Language Version: 2024031901

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Option to sort, and save, Favourites order

Please, give us an option to sort our Favourites alphabetically and from the most recent to the older (and vice versa), and that change to be saved!

It's 2024, someone already requested it (or something identical) in 2016 and Waze doesn't seem to care.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. This will change EVERYTHING for Waze!

Have you ever seen something of interest while traveling, but wondered what it was? I have been working on a geofence app idea for Waze. I have created a video about it below:
    https://youtu.be/S7O_ZdHuFMU?si=apAlLLWBgKQCppCD

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. addition

If it is possible, it is just a suggestion in order to change the car screen system to something that you can do and it will be a very wonderful program.
    First - themes for the program: colors, models of cars and their companies. We can control them within Apple CarPlay and Android Auto.
    Secondly - The speedometer tab has a sporty shape and neat shapes that you can design and they are integrated with the themes that you will make with each car, company and model that has its own meter 💖💖

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Speed up the opening page

App lacks responsiveness when first open. This has gotten worst over time.

When open. I want to select or enter location, but WAZE is none responsive “tapping on screen has no effect”. This all happens during initial entry.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Multiple issues/suggestions

1. Alerts/new report - If you touch outside button, report gets cancelled/alert is dismissed without feedback. Difficult to touch buttons accurately while driving.
    2. Be able to customise reporting section.
    3. Be able to select areas to avoid (for crime risks or road conditions etc).
    4. Some saved addresses don't show when searched by saved name, or address.
    5. No in-app suggestion/complaint/report system. And no email responses to issues reported. This suggestion/complaint platform is unnecessarily complicated. Reporting issues, and receiving feedback should be simplified to an in-app section.
    6. When you report multiple road issues (eg. Potholes) within a short distance, they're not shown separately to…
    1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Select which lane a hazard or stopped vehicle is in on the motorway/freeway

Users should be able to select which lane a hazard or stopped vehicle is in on the motorway/freeway.

When driving on a multi-lane road, there's often reports of a hazard that cannot be seen. It would be more useful for "Which lane is the hazard in?" then select 1/2/3/4/5 so that drivers know specifically if it is likely to affect them.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Organisation des icônes sur l’ecran

L’icône donnant la vitesse n’est pas fonctionnel dans son positionnement. Il faudrait le positionner ou l’on veut l’idéal étant en haut à droite. Explication : lorsqu’il y a un radar, des bouchons, nous ne voyons plus la vitesse. Il faut donner la possibilité de positionner les icônes dont on a besoin et à l’endroit certain

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base