Skip to content

Waze Suggestion Box

Welcome and thank you for your interest in improving Waze!
As you share your ideas, here are a few friendly reminders:
  • There’s power in numbers! Search through existing suggestions to see if there's someone else with a similar idea and upvote it.
  • You can build upon an idea -- simply comment below your fellow Wazer's submission.
  • This forum is intended for user feedback and ideas. If you have an issue which needs support, please visit our help center.
Terms and conditions
  • Any comments, feedback, ideas, reports, suggestions, or other information you provide to Waze (part of Google LLC) about Waze products and services (collectively “Feedback”) is not part of your personal data.
  • You agree not to disclose, in your Feedback, to Waze any information, such as third-party information, that you are obligated to maintain as confidential.
  • Waze has no obligation to use your Feedback.
  • By submitting your Feedback in this page, you acknowledge that you are of the minimum age required to provide data processing consent in the applicable country where you are located and that you provide permission to Waze, and its affiliates, to use your Feedback and any information that personally identifies you to improve Waze’s current and future products and services in accordance with Waze's Privacy Policy (waze.com/legal/privacy).
  • Please avoid providing any personal information in your Feedback.
  • Providing a name, when submitting Feedback, is optional. If you choose to provide your name, it will be publicly displayed in this forum next to your Feedback. You can delete your name and provide your Feedback as an anonymous user at any time.
  • Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

498 results found

1. error App

hola soy usuario asiduo de la App y me he encontrado con 2 problemas, cuando eliges una ruta de las diferentes que te propone la app , en el momento que recalcula la ruta porque te has equivocado o has hecho una parada, la app vuelve a configurar la primera de las opciones que has elegido.Por ejemplo: las rutas sugeridas 1 con opcion de peaje 2 sin peaje , elegimos la 2 opcion , cuando vuelve a calcular no se guarda la opcion que tu has elegido, tienes que vigilar si la opcion es la misma que habias elegido como…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. Current Update Moves Eyes Off Road

The new version works well with Android Auto Coolwalk, however: navigation buttons (i.e. routes) are now smaller and on the far top right corner, report button is now smaller and black and white instead of big and red. All this causes more eyes of the road, please review. Other than that like the work you're doing. Thanks!

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Variable Speed Limit Camera Audio Cues

Hi, based in the UK here.

When a user drives in a variable speed limit zone on a motorway in the UK, Waze thinks the speed limit is 70 mph all the time when in fact the speed limits can be changed from anywhere between 20 mph and 70 mph.

These variable speed limit zones have several speed cameras that can detect speeding for a variety of speed limits.

When navigating on Waze, when approaching a speed camera the audio cue for alerting to speed cameras does not play when driving within the speed limit shown in Waze, only when…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Polestar 2 steering wheel screen integration

The navigation map should show up on the screen behind the steering wheel of the Polestar 2, like it does on Google Maps.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Hello Waze friends.

Hello Waze friends. My name is Oscar Martínez from Costa Rica, I am a waze user and I love it.
    I want to share with you an idea, waze is very useful because it "knows" the best way to reach our destination. But sometimes the app gives us a map using a route unknown to us regardless of the type of vehicle we are using at the time.
    One possibility for improvement may be to first ask ourselves what type of car we have and thus avoid difficult routes for our cars. For example, a very bumpy road with a…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Revert interface/design

This new app design/user interface is horrendous. The old version from a few days ago was much better. Now it’s impossible to find the “Planned Trips” option, which is in a separate bar from the search button. They should not be separate, and it should be easier to access Planned Trips, rather than having to go to upper left area for what essentially is a settings button. At least, there should be a option for individuals to revert to the old interface, like other apps, and websites do for people who do not like the new designs.

12 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Add 'stop nav' main button

When selecting 'back' the app offers only 'cancel' or 'shutdown'. I often want to stop navigation, select another destination, select another route. Selecting 'shutdown' just bails out of the app completely! It needs 'stop nav' in addition to cancel & shutdown.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. share a drive preferences

Hi, I have never shared a drive except through text, but I have to go through the distracting process of several clicks to get my text app to appear and then select someone from my contacts, usually a favorite. Enabling me to choose the method I want to come up first for sharing would be very helpful. And, as used to happen, showing me the last three persons with the attached method would also be helpful.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Sarebbe utile un collegamento rapido per l'applicazione deliveroo rider

Come nell'app glovo rider, servirebbe l'opzione per poter utilizzare Waze, al momento deliveroo è possibile solo con Google Maps

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. it’s hard or impossible to get directions from a different location especially if you want to know when someone must leave work to meet you

It’s very difficult in the app to determine how long it will take you to get from a location that you are not at currently to another for planning. Sometimes it is accessible beneath the three dots… but sometimes I search and it just routes and doesn’t show the three dots. Just make a planning screen. Need to know when a family or friend needs to leave the office to meet you for dinner? Hard to do in your app.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. search favourites function

It would be good to be able to perform a search/filter function for your saved favourites. If you have 30+ saved favourites it can be quite difficult to find what you want, a quick search function would be good I think.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Fix horizontal view mode, max speed is hidden behind HUGE black road info, zoom hidden auto not working, behind HUGE black road nr square,

Fix horizontal mode

• fix hidden zoom (behind black square) top left
    • fix maximum speed hidden behind black square top left
    • fix auto zoom, car stays out of range (no zoom)
    • fix HUGE black navigation board top left.

Its blocking everything!!

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. App EXIT button

You have hidden the App Exit button. It is not intuitive. Clearly no user testing was done. It is pretty frustrating to use this App right now

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Increase selected button visibility on Android Auto

When using Waze on Android Auto (new Mazda) the buttons are selected using the touch wheel. The selection is indicated by a thicker frame around the buttons. While driving, this marking is hardly detectable. Instead a more significant colour or cycling colour pattern would help to find the selected button.

Another problem on my Mazda head unit is that it is nearly impossible to select the answer on the popup if a given event is still present or not. Using the touch wheel I'm hardly able to select yes or no, because the marking is not visible at all. This…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Inclination / Slope Indicator

Display of inclination (rise/slope) and lateral inclination of the vehicle, based on the sensors of the used cell phone. Both values should be switched on separately. If the cell phone does not provide these values, the options are grayed out.

This can be used to optimize fuel consumption or for off-road safety.

The display should be in quasi-analog form, e.g. as a rotating wheel or as a pointer on a fixed scale to get a feel for the rate of change.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Display in horizontal

When using in horizontal with an iPhone (both 11 and 14) the top black spot in the phone used for the frontal camera is not allowing to see the distance meters until the exit or lane change whatever

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Various suggestions

() Lame - you removed Schwarzenegger voice at update without warning () No ability to search voice list - forced to scroll unordered list () While en route to destination, app suggests food establishments that are MANY miles in OPPOSITE DIRECTION () In Andriod Auto mode, if view Contact, click SHARE street address, choose Waze, the waze app throws error - cant find address - yet works expectedly when not on AndroidAuto () App needs to allow user to define temporary road detours, school zones, large speed humps () Show the current road name,…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Option to report a speed limit issue in the mobile app

Please bring back the option to report a speed limit issue in the mobile app

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Make the "speed camera" warning smaller in landscape

Hi :-)
    I've been using Waze for a long time and I enjoy using it a lot.

However lately the bar that shows arrival time has grown, leaving less space for the map.

That's not the worst though. The worst is that, when nearing a speed camera or speed enforcement zone, the warning covers almost half the screen, pushing the speedometer behind the directions. As you can maybe surmise, I'd really like to be able to see how fast I'm going when nearing a speed camera.

I use the app in landscape because that's the least intrusive way to fix…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Full screen speedometer option on phone

It would be nice to have the option to have a full screen speedometer with speed limits. Motorcycle speedometers can be 10% off, so most of the time I use Waze as a speedometer (with a map), it would be nice if I could tap the speedometer and make it go to full screen big speedometer display, then tap again to return to the map if I need it.

I've tried other GPS just speedometer, but then I lose Waze (And those aren't very accurate like your speedometer is).

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base