Skip to content

Waze Suggestion Box

Welcome and thank you for your interest in improving Waze!
As you share your ideas, here are a few friendly reminders:
  • There’s power in numbers! Search through existing suggestions to see if there's someone else with a similar idea and upvote it.
  • You can build upon an idea -- simply comment below your fellow Wazer's submission.
  • This forum is intended for user feedback and ideas. If you have an issue which needs support, please visit our help center.
Terms and conditions
  • Any comments, feedback, ideas, reports, suggestions, or other information you provide to Waze (part of Google LLC) about Waze products and services (collectively “Feedback”) is not part of your personal data.
  • You agree not to disclose, in your Feedback, to Waze any information, such as third-party information, that you are obligated to maintain as confidential.
  • Waze has no obligation to use your Feedback.
  • By submitting your Feedback in this page, you acknowledge that you are of the minimum age required to provide data processing consent in the applicable country where you are located and that you provide permission to Waze, and its affiliates, to use your Feedback and any information that personally identifies you to improve Waze’s current and future products and services in accordance with Waze's Privacy Policy (waze.com/legal/privacy).
  • Please avoid providing any personal information in your Feedback.
  • Providing a name, when submitting Feedback, is optional. If you choose to provide your name, it will be publicly displayed in this forum next to your Feedback. You can delete your name and provide your Feedback as an anonymous user at any time.
  • Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

492 results found

1. Don't move buttons and change icons in the same release

There have been far too many times that icons for reporting things have been changed AND the icon locations have been rearranged all in one release. This leaves me staring at the screen wondering where "report vehicle at the side of the road" has gone to - the pic isn't the same and the icon in that spot from yesterday is different.

Sure, we're not supposed to use it while driving, but hey, probably 90% of users are the only one in the car when making reports. Do NOT make it more difficult for us.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. Ajouter des lieux favoris personnalisable en raccourci en plus de travail et domicile (par ex école ou travail du conjoint)

Il serait très pratique d'avoir davantage de lieux favoris personnalisables en raccourci en plus de travail et domicile (par exemple l'école des enfants ou le travail du conjoint).

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Allow Waze UI to be the same for both android and ios

I have an IPhone 15 Pro max running on version 4.101.2 and I have a Samsung Galaxy S23 running on version 4.101.0.1

When using the navigation the map on the Iphone seems accurate and the map size is very comfortable compared to the Samsung as the map size is not as close.

Do you know when Samsung will get this update?

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Search bar Rework + Favorites Customization

The search feature feels a little bit messy. Instead of having your recent searches listed under your favorites, let’s add a button for recent searches, just like the buttons for gas, food, etc. Next, Instead of having only your work and home favorites listed, let’s list all of your favorite places under the search bar. You can also add the ability to customize your other favorites with icons similar to work and home. A school icon would be very popular, and adding a boy or a girl icon for a friend’s house could be useful. You could also add other…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Bug in display of upcoming turns in iOS 15.8

You guys broke the list of upcoming turns in one of the recent upgrades. Instead of showing the upcoming turns, the display shows the next turn at the top of the list (as normal), but the rest of the list contains prior turns and suggestions. I was only able to clear it by exiting the app, re-opening it, and choosing the option to continue the previous trip. This is extremely confusing and dangerous. Please fix it.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Partage

C’est vraiment dommage que vous ayez modifié la façon de partager les itinéraires, car auparavant les personnes favorites apparaissaient directement. en deux clics, c’était partagé…
    Aujourd’hui, il faut quatre clics pour pouvoir partager notre itinéraire à quelqu’un, quel dommage !

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. New option to “add next” addition to “add stop”

Today, we can add a stop before the final destination. Why not all so an option to add a next destination after we arrive at the first destination?

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Drop a pin, select the wrong report category, but you cannot go back to correct like before

Release 4.101 is a step backwards. When I drop a pin and mistakenly select the wrong kind of report (for example tapping Police when I really wanted to tap Hazard) you can no longer go back to make the correct choice, you have to cancel the pin drop and start from scratch. The problem is now the new pin will be a few hundred yards further down the road than the hazard, which is not useful, especially for potholes, debris and the like. Please restore the ability to keep the pin drop but go back to the initial "What do…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Drop a pin, select the wrong report category, but you cannot go back to correct like before

Release 4.101 is a step backwards. When I drop a pin and mistakenly select the wrong kind of report (for example tapping Police when I really wanted to tap Hazard) you can no longer go back to make the correct choice, you have to cancel the pin drop and start from scratch. The problem is now the new pin will be a few hundred yards further down the road than the hazard, which is not useful, especially for potholes, debris and the like. Please restore the ability to keep the pin drop but go back to the initial "What do…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Simpler access to placing alerts

I suggest making it easier to reach the alert screen when trying to report police, accident etc. right now it takes 3 screens to reach the proper icon. Consider making it a shortcut where perhaps the user can select to have shortcut icons on the main nav screen so that it would only take one tap to report a situation. Maybe allow users to have 2 or 3 favorite or most useful icons, like police or disabled vehicles. Would make it safer as well since the driver wouldn’t have to be distracted by navigating multiple screens to report an jssue

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Add “avoid freeways” to drop down menu on map screen.

It would be super useful to have the option to avoid freeway’s using the drop down list instead of having to scroll through all the preferences to find it. Especially once you’ve already started driving, and you want to change routes. It’s much more useful than “avoid ferries” when you live in a big city. I have 3 freeways near my home, and when I need to go just a few miles it always wants to put on a freeway just to have me get off one exit later.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Brink back the “Roadkill” and “Animals on Shoulder” features please

Brink back the “Roadkill” and “Animals on Shoulder” features please. Both of these have helped me avoid a collision…

17 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. BIG BUTTONS OF THE ROAD REMARKS

Please, consider to have a bigger buttons (mainly for a road remarks), which should be pressed during driving. There is impossible to hit the small buttons on a mobile during driving. There would be best and the safer to have a transparency buttons as a half of diplay (right/left or up/down...
    Or, alternatively - please, include voice confirmation of the accidents, road damages, reconstructions etc. This is more safety. thank you...

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Mitigate the risk of burning pixels

I use Waze daily for about 1 to 2 hours as it's an essential tool for navigating through a crowded city. However, after approximately 3 to 4 years of consistent use, I've noticed that my mobile phone is beginning to display burnt pixels, precisely in the shape of the Waze triangle icon located in the bottom right corner, also in the speed limit sign, and along the bottom bar. I kindly request that you address this issue for future users by implementing mitigation actions, such as floating menus or options to hide them. Thank you in advance for your attention…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Enlarge the speed limit sign

It would be nice to be able to choose the size of the speed limit sign, I have a large screen with plenty of space and a very small sign not very readable...

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Poweramp soporte

Me gustaría que waze incluyera soporte para poweramp

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Touch screen lock

Lock the screen for unwanted touch. Same as netflix you can lock the touch screen but the video is still playing.
    It is importent for bike user when you nevigate in the rain. The drops activate the screen and u have to put plastic bag over the phone .
    Would be much easier to just lock the screen same way netflix does

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Option to sort, and save, Favourites order

Please, give us an option to sort our Favourites alphabetically and from the most recent to the older (and vice versa), and that change to be saved!

It's 2024, someone already requested it (or something identical) in 2016 and Waze doesn't seem to care.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Hello , i really like your app !!!

Is it possible to chose the sieze of the window with in formation for the gps ( on iphone ) as that take a large space on the map ( specially on portrait mode )
    Thanks for your help
    Ben

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?