Skip to content

Waze Suggestion Box

Welcome and thank you for your interest in improving Waze!
As you share your ideas, here are a few friendly reminders:
  • There’s power in numbers! Search through existing suggestions to see if there's someone else with a similar idea and upvote it.
  • You can build upon an idea -- simply comment below your fellow Wazer's submission.
  • This forum is intended for user feedback and ideas. If you have an issue which needs support, please visit our help center.
Terms and conditions
  • Any comments, feedback, ideas, reports, suggestions, or other information you provide to Waze (part of Google LLC) about Waze products and services (collectively “Feedback”) is not part of your personal data.
  • You agree not to disclose, in your Feedback, to Waze any information, such as third-party information, that you are obligated to maintain as confidential.
  • Waze has no obligation to use your Feedback.
  • By submitting your Feedback in this page, you acknowledge that you are of the minimum age required to provide data processing consent in the applicable country where you are located and that you provide permission to Waze, and its affiliates, to use your Feedback and any information that personally identifies you to improve Waze’s current and future products and services in accordance with Waze's Privacy Policy (waze.com/legal/privacy).
  • Please avoid providing any personal information in your Feedback.
  • Providing a name, when submitting Feedback, is optional. If you choose to provide your name, it will be publicly displayed in this forum next to your Feedback. You can delete your name and provide your Feedback as an anonymous user at any time.
  • Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

492 results found

1. Fix the UI

Release 4.96. UI is terrible. (1) If you have BLUE buttons do NOT MAKE THE HIGHLIGHT RING AROUND THEM BLUE! Use a high contrast color like YELLOW so it can be seen easily. (2) Fix the LAG when submitting an issue. After hitting HAZARD, I am unable to pick on-road/on shoulder, or back , or close that screen for 5 seconds. If I pick ON-ROAD, I can not pick the next set of choices for 5 seconds. UI recognizes clicks, but nothing happens. (3) Fix the TAB ORDER on the main screen, especially when a warnign comes up. I have…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. Return in-app location sharing

The one click location sharing to other waze members needs to be returned. Was super handy to share my location with my partner or friend with a single click, waze would sms the intended person my link, eta and when I was a few minutes away.

Now it's all via external apps that send out bulky messages that utilises 8 lines of text. Disrupts conversations unless you want to keep deleting them daily.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Fix calendar sync on iPhone!!

Calendar sync used to work on my iPhone but now it's gone. I rely on this for my job which is made up of driving to many daily appointments. All my upcoming jobs were nicely listed on my main screen, then that vanished so I went to "planned drives" to find them, and now nothing is there except a screen telling me to sync my calendar but it's already switched on with all my calendars selected! Now I have to go to my calendar, click the appointment, tap the address, tap "open in Waze", click the correct location, then "find…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Eventual avatars available for ever

Why eventual avatars dissapear in some accounts while somepeople can use then for ever?! You must be able to use the avatar you want whenevery you like!

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Waze en pantalla externa Galaxy z flip5

Hola, existe la posibilidad de hacer funcionar waze en la pantalla externa del Samsung galaxy z flip5 de forma nativa?
    Soy de américa latina y no tengo la opción de usar Good lock para forzar su funcionamiento.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. New UI prevents sleep after starting a drive

Sleep button used to be accessible via the bottom left menu. Now it’s inside the top right new UI which is not on screen (not clickable) when a drive is started…
    The UI changes need to be better tested for usability because this is frustrating and not needed…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Speed trap

When speed trap notification pops up. Tachometer becomes hidden behind the directions element. That makes it impossible to read current speed and also max speed limit. Maybe the possible cause is scaled system UI. I think the speed trap notification could popup small in the corner.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Enhancement Request: Change in way to acknowledge "Still there" "Not there" on app

Using Carplay, the message pops up with header followed by your 2 choices.

If you could make it so the message is in the middle, choice 1 on top, and choice 2 on bottom, it would be alot easier to correctly select your choice while driving on a touch screen display.

I love the app, and figured I'd submit this to try to make it even better!

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Make menu options side-by-side instead of stacked

The current options to respond to a hazard are "Still There" and "Not There" and they are stacked on top of each other, at least on my Apple CarPlay display. When driving, the road is typically bumpy and vertical control of one's finger tip (for touch screens) is harder than horizontal control. Thus, I suggest that the hazard responses be placed side-by-side instead of stacked. I'm guessing that 1 in 5 of my hazard responses is entered incorrectly as I hit the wrong button when trying to enter hazard responses due to my hand bouncing a bit on bumpy roads.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Change “Work” label

You have the option of setting Home & Work locations. However, many of us work from home and could use the Work option for a second significant location (school, partner house, etc). Obviously we can still use this feature, but it’d be nice to be able to adjust the label accordingly so it reflect accurately!

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Plan a drive feature doesn’t save

The “plan a drive” feature doesn’t ever save on my phone. Like it will save but if I close the app, it forgets about the drive. Even if I keep the app open in the background but don’t go in the app for a few hours it deletes all my planned drives. So for all intents and purposes the feature doesn’t work. I would love to use it if that can be fixed in the future.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Add distances to next POI

Audi Nav system has a really useful widget on the display showing how many miles/kms to the next POI along the route you have selected. By way of an example I found it really useful to be able to glance at the screen and see that the next service station was 3 miles away and the one after was 30 miles. This could be used for a variety of POIs and you could go as far to also add fuel/charging points and the prices of fuel at those areas. The key part of this idea though is that it considered…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Average speed zone label covers up the speed limit

When you enter an average speed zone, the green bar on the left appears. Also a label appears at the bottom showing what distance the zone covers. Annoyingly this label covers up the current speed limit badge, so you can't see what the limit is until the label disappears or moves up far enough.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Latest saved addresses

Hi Good Day

I trust you are well.

My name is Brad and I'm a big fan of Waze. Been using it ever since I discovered it. Thank you for creating such a fun and practical navigating app.

I have a suggestion though, if I may, please can you make an adjustment to where newly saved addresses are shown. When I plan a new journey to a place I put in the address and save it to use later. The update I would like to suggest is to have the latest saved addresses appear at the top of the saved…

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. How to set clock on Waze

I cannot set the clock on the Waze app

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Knowing the direction of the closure

Hi>
    Why isn't the closure displayed in the app the same way it is on the Waze map editor?
    We often encounter misleading reports where users believe the entire street is closed.
    I believe it would be beneficial to add small arrows to the traffic closure, similar to those in the map editor, to indicate the direction of the closure.

thanks!

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Uso autocab y no encadeno las apps, tengo que cargar dirección, antes automático y esta lento recalculo de recorrido

Uso autocab y no encadeno dirección entre las apps, tengo que cargar dirección manualmente, antes era automático y esta lento recalculo de recorrido

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Flip phone support

Hello guys, any chance you can add support for the Samsung z flip?

With Google maps and other apps, when you fold the phone it puts the map on half the screen.

I really want to use this app and sack off the usless Google maps but I fold my phone to fit on my dash and this hasn't got the capability of working folded.

Look forward to trying the app while driving

Kind regards

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Possibilidade de escolher a cor da rota

Possibilidade de poder escolher a cor da rota a ser seguida.
    Ou pelo menos ela não ser azul, pois é totalmente errado de acordo com a cartografia: azul é reservado para rios, lagos e corpos d´agua.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Plan a Drive not working!

When you save your drive a day or two in advance, as soon as you leave the app your drive is gone! Need this feature to work like it should, as commuters try to plan accordingly day(s) in advance to allow for traffic/construction delays.UPDATE this great feature so it works again.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
1 2 5 7 9 24 25
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base