Skip to content

Waze Suggestion Box

Welcome and thank you for your interest in improving Waze!
As you share your ideas, here are a few friendly reminders:
  • There’s power in numbers! Search through existing suggestions to see if there's someone else with a similar idea and upvote it.
  • You can build upon an idea -- simply comment below your fellow Wazer's submission.
  • This forum is intended for user feedback and ideas. If you have an issue which needs support, please visit our help center.
Terms and conditions
  • Any comments, feedback, ideas, reports, suggestions, or other information you provide to Waze (part of Google LLC) about Waze products and services (collectively “Feedback”) is not part of your personal data.
  • You agree not to disclose, in your Feedback, to Waze any information, such as third-party information, that you are obligated to maintain as confidential.
  • Waze has no obligation to use your Feedback.
  • By submitting your Feedback in this page, you acknowledge that you are of the minimum age required to provide data processing consent in the applicable country where you are located and that you provide permission to Waze, and its affiliates, to use your Feedback and any information that personally identifies you to improve Waze’s current and future products and services in accordance with Waze's Privacy Policy (waze.com/legal/privacy).
  • Please avoid providing any personal information in your Feedback.
  • Providing a name, when submitting Feedback, is optional. If you choose to provide your name, it will be publicly displayed in this forum next to your Feedback. You can delete your name and provide your Feedback as an anonymous user at any time.
  • Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

492 results found

1. customize Shortcut buttons on map screen

I think its better let users to add 3 shortcut buttons(floating or fix) to map screen like ( vehicle stoped, police or anything which user decide) then user can report by one click ,its fast and safe
    It help to make fast reports , current situation is user have to make 2/ 3 steps to make report, on busy roads its very useful.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. Locating fuel and restaurants

Why is it when I search for fuel or food, Waze will give locations in the opposite direction to where I’m traveling? If I’m traveling North, I don’t need locations that are south of my direction.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Correct speed error

In case of a wrong speed limit, it used to be possible to correct it directly on Waze.
    It is not available anymore. I guess there must be. Good reason I ignore.
    Would the be a possibility to make it work again. As there are more and more wrong speed limit shown by waze

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Add iPhone music player for songs stored locally in my iPhone, not just for songs in Apple Music premium subscription

Currently, Waze for iOS/iPhone includes controls for Apple Music. But it only works if the user has a subscription to Apple Music. I have a lot of music that I own stored locally on my iPhone. But Waze cannot control the music player, unless it is controlling the paid/subscription Apple Music.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Add SOS and SUS buttons to Waze ASAP PLS FOR ISRAELIS

We are in a war and using Waze whenever we are on the road. Sometimes we see terrorist infiltrations or people throwing rocks or other terrorist activities and need to alert the closest police and army units in the area to go check it out when we see SUSPICIOUS ACTIVITY (maybe a SUS button). We also need an SOS button to alert the closest police and army as well as other people we add (family) when we need help ourselves. The people alerted in the SOS button should be customizeable. The people alerted on the SUS button should be constant…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Make sure that the sliding of the finger is taken on the buttons as pressing, not swiping, please.

Due to the shaking of the car, it is not always possible to confirm or refute a report on a road event (police, obstacle, etc.). The button simply swipes off the screen. Make sure that the sliding of the finger is taken on the buttons as pressing, not swiping, please.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Display the number of kilometers traveled in the application

Add a display of how many kilometers have been driven with waze in the application

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. New UI prevents sleep after starting a drive

Sleep button used to be accessible via the bottom left menu. Now it’s inside the top right new UI which is not on screen (not clickable) when a drive is started…
    The UI changes need to be better tested for usability because this is frustrating and not needed…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Change “Work” label

You have the option of setting Home & Work locations. However, many of us work from home and could use the Work option for a second significant location (school, partner house, etc). Obviously we can still use this feature, but it’d be nice to be able to adjust the label accordingly so it reflect accurately!

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Add distances to next POI

Audi Nav system has a really useful widget on the display showing how many miles/kms to the next POI along the route you have selected. By way of an example I found it really useful to be able to glance at the screen and see that the next service station was 3 miles away and the one after was 30 miles. This could be used for a variety of POIs and you could go as far to also add fuel/charging points and the prices of fuel at those areas. The key part of this idea though is that it considered…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Knowing the direction of the closure

Hi>
    Why isn't the closure displayed in the app the same way it is on the Waze map editor?
    We often encounter misleading reports where users believe the entire street is closed.
    I believe it would be beneficial to add small arrows to the traffic closure, similar to those in the map editor, to indicate the direction of the closure.

thanks!

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Plan a Drive not working!

When you save your drive a day or two in advance, as soon as you leave the app your drive is gone! Need this feature to work like it should, as commuters try to plan accordingly day(s) in advance to allow for traffic/construction delays.UPDATE this great feature so it works again.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Display current speed and limit when approaching speed camera

Currently speed camera alert covers whole bottom screen and hides current speed and allowed speed.

It would be super useful even just to see allowed speed!

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. More options for Home and Work places

From some time ago, I'm looking for an option to choose more than one place for "Home", but I can't find it. Also you can add extra options for places like work.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. How about moving the wake up button so it’s not right above the swipe line for iPhones?

It is way too hard to turn off Waze. And the Wake Up button sits right above the swipe line, so every time I try to leave Waze, instead I wake it up! It’s crazy. Move the Wake up button. I beg you.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Waze's orange alert bubble causes burn in damage really fast in amoled displays.

Waze's orange alert bubble causes burn in damage really fast in amoled display. When in dark mode, I recommend to change to a color with a more 'blackier' accent to minimize the problem.
    My old galaxy s9 got permanent damage in a couple months and I don't even drive more than twice a week. I'm afraid my new phone is gonna be damaged too.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. גופן קטן מדיי

מספר הכביש שאליו מוכוונת הוראת הנסיעה הבאה מופיע בגופן קטן מדיי
    שלא מתאים מבוגרים לייט

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Add show all button to Suggestions as it doesn’t show all calendar appointments

The suggested drives feature was changed recently such that you can’t click “show more” - the suggestions only include 3 appointments and with our shared family calendars often doesn’t include the place I am going. this requires me to manually go to my calendar and find the address and manually enter it. This is really inefficient, inconvenient and annoying.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. В моем акаунте не показывает рейтинг

Верните раздел "Рейтинг " на место. ПОЖАЛУЙСТА

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Close app on iPhone.

Go back to the old system of closing the app. Like many other people, I use my phone for directions and the recent changes are so annoying that I’m seriously thinking of removing the app. I could live with the annoyance of being automatically connected when I’m in my newer car via apple play - but now this is just backward to close the app via my iPhone.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
1 2 5 7 9 24 25
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base