Skip to content

Waze Suggestion Box

Welcome and thank you for your interest in improving Waze!
As you share your ideas, here are a few friendly reminders:
  • There’s power in numbers! Search through existing suggestions to see if there's someone else with a similar idea and upvote it.
  • You can build upon an idea -- simply comment below your fellow Wazer's submission.
  • This forum is intended for user feedback and ideas. If you have an issue which needs support, please visit our help center.
Terms and conditions
  • Any comments, feedback, ideas, reports, suggestions, or other information you provide to Waze (part of Google LLC) about Waze products and services (collectively “Feedback”) is not part of your personal data.
  • You agree not to disclose, in your Feedback, to Waze any information, such as third-party information, that you are obligated to maintain as confidential.
  • Waze has no obligation to use your Feedback.
  • By submitting your Feedback in this page, you acknowledge that you are of the minimum age required to provide data processing consent in the applicable country where you are located and that you provide permission to Waze, and its affiliates, to use your Feedback and any information that personally identifies you to improve Waze’s current and future products and services in accordance with Waze's Privacy Policy (waze.com/legal/privacy).
  • Please avoid providing any personal information in your Feedback.
  • Providing a name, when submitting Feedback, is optional. If you choose to provide your name, it will be publicly displayed in this forum next to your Feedback. You can delete your name and provide your Feedback as an anonymous user at any time.
  • Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

656 results found

1. שימוש במצלמת דרך בשילוב וייז

ביצוע שימוש במצלמת דרך למגוון רחב של קליטת מידע מהדרך והטמעתו באופן מקוון למשתמשי הדרך. וכן למכירת מידע ללקוחות, סוגי מכוניות שנעות בכביש,

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. toll prices in live map

On the web based live map, be able to see toll prices if the route provided has toll (and the toll pricing information is available already through the app)

19 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Remettre le bouton plus tard

Lorsque l'on regardait un itinéraire d'une destination cherché, il avait un bouton "plus tard" pour voir le temps en fonction du trafic éventuel. Maintenant il faut absolument passé par l'onglet "planifier" et après chercher la destination... C'est vraiment plus long et désagréable. Svp remettre le bouton "plus tard" lorsque l'on regarde une destination.

Merci!
    Ce serait vraiment bien

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. The WAZE system could easily be adapted to monitor the railroad network to improve railroad safety. Who do I contact at Google or Waze?

Enter the rail network rather than the road network into Waze and install communications systems in locomotives and switches. This system could virtually eliminate railroad collisions (such as in India). I have an article in Issues in Science and Technology: "A Better Approach to Railroad Safety and Operation." (fall 2020)

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Having issues with latest update

Having an issue with the latest update:
    1. When playing music and getting directions at the same time, when the song changes the song change notification covers the directions (things like the next turn and how much further) used to be below the directions. Not cool
    2. Waze refuses to recognize that I'm on the HOV when starting a new destination. Consequently, all future directions are invalid due to an incorrect starting point. And it never updates or recognizes that I'm on the HOV.
    3. Refuses to navigate via certain roads, even if I've avoided all other paths given. When…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. When you email users make sure that they can reply

1. Allow us to respond in app. 2. Allow us to respond to your email especially since you are asking a question & you want a response. Duh Fix the map issue in Detroit directions to St. Lazarus Serbian church & hall it takes you to an entrance that has never been used. It's locked & always has been. The entrance is around the corner on Van Dyke.
    4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Gas Station in Dominican Republic

I want to know where are the GLP Stations like Tropigas and peopagas around me, I want to put the vehicle type of gas, let me know the actual primero of the GLP OR LPG, A los of People use lpg as gas for the car

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Slush Puppy

Just like fuel prices, include in shops a feature of brief products/services which could be useful. Refreshments such as slush puppies should be included as this would help a great deal judging whether a stop is necessary, or has a decent amount of refreshments.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Wildlife dies on high-speed roads and is the primary mortality factor for red squirrels. For his safety, he should be informed of the possib

Wildlife dies on high-speed roads and is the primary mortality factor for red squirrels. For his safety, he should be informed of the possibility of crossing 500-metre sections. Is it possible to inform with a nice squirrel drawing during a brief appearance or with a message "very young squirrels, attention!"
    SOS ECUREUIL PROVENCE
    sos.ecureuil.provence@gmail.com

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Using Waze app in areas other than major highways!

We are in Waterford Michigan and we love to use the Waze app when we go up north to our cottage and also to Canada to see our family. I see everybody using Waze on major highways and thorough fairs, but as soon as you get off the highway on two lane asphalt roads with police hiding, no one seems to be using their Waze app! You might wanna consider contacting some users and encouraging the group to use Waze on these roads, because a ticket is a ticket! When we get off the highway and have to drive another…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Allow two planned trips as segments of a two day drive.

Currently, when I begin and the second planned drive's destination, Waze gets stuck in a loop showing the messages "Route too long. Recalculating with new arrival day." and "Please wait." It never stops nor allows me to set the second planned drive start (to the destination of the first planned drive). Allow setting start location of a (second/subsequent) planned drive.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Edit Feature

When planning a drive, what happened to the “edit” feature? I need to update the time of arrival for a planned trip and the “edit” feature is no longer available.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Stopping the app. Is still difficult. It needs to be a big easy to see END ROUTE. To stop the app. And be able to enter something else

A big easy to see “End Route “button that would take you right back to where you can enter in a new destination.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Prévoir un classement alphabétique des lieux enregistrés

Prévoir un classement alphabétique des lieux enregistrés merci

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Commuter Mode

I use Waze to give me traffic alerts and alternate routes on the to work and home. In order to do that I have to turn on navigation, but I already know how to get to work and home. If Waze had a commuter mode it could learn my preferred route to and from work, then in lieu of turning on navigation, Waze would know my destination and give me traffic alerts and alternate routes without having to turn on navigation, and I could leave the audio on.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Android Themed Icons support

Hi,

It would be great if your app on Android would have a Themed icon.

Since Android 13 Themed Icons is available. https://developer.android.com/about/versions/13/features#themed-app-icons

Please consider to implement this

regards,
    Denes

7 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. 2 suggestions

Okay, I would like to suggest 2 ideas for future addition.
    (1). Make it easy to access SETTINGS. Currently it's very difficult to try to find where the settings button is. Maybe having the icon display on the main screen.

(2). Currently it's also very difficult to set the navigation up for a trip for future use. On my Samsung S23 it's so difficult to access the 'save' preview to set the navigation up for a specific time. Please make this option easy to access.
    There you have it. If you make these 2 options easier to control you will…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. I need to use waze on two devices simultaniously.

I need to use waze on two devices simultaniously. I dont care about collecting points, I care about sharing waze setup, favorites, destinations, etc.

Before implementing such stupid ideas please ask the community

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Local traffic and closures

Work for a local municipality with traffic. We are aware of several closures in advance. Would it be possible to have access to put scheduled closures on your system the day before? If there was a site for local municipalities I know I would use it. Anything to clear the roads before it’s a mess.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Take a trip with friends/follow me function

Problem: when my friends and I take a trip with more than 1 car, it is difficult to keep both cars on the same route and with the same stops.

Potential solution: the abality to send a link that would sync up our drives to be able to see where they are on the route in real time. If the future route changes, the device that did not initiate the change would be able to accept the change. If either car gets off the shared route, a notification would be sent to both users and the user who is behind…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base