Skip to content

Waze Suggestion Box

Welcome and thank you for your interest in improving Waze!
As you share your ideas, here are a few friendly reminders:
  • There’s power in numbers! Search through existing suggestions to see if there's someone else with a similar idea and upvote it.
  • You can build upon an idea -- simply comment below your fellow Wazer's submission.
  • This forum is intended for user feedback and ideas. If you have an issue which needs support, please visit our help center.
Terms and conditions
  • Any comments, feedback, ideas, reports, suggestions, or other information you provide to Waze (part of Google LLC) about Waze products and services (collectively “Feedback”) is not part of your personal data.
  • You agree not to disclose, in your Feedback, to Waze any information, such as third-party information, that you are obligated to maintain as confidential.
  • Waze has no obligation to use your Feedback.
  • By submitting your Feedback in this page, you acknowledge that you are of the minimum age required to provide data processing consent in the applicable country where you are located and that you provide permission to Waze, and its affiliates, to use your Feedback and any information that personally identifies you to improve Waze’s current and future products and services in accordance with Waze's Privacy Policy (waze.com/legal/privacy).
  • Please avoid providing any personal information in your Feedback.
  • Providing a name, when submitting Feedback, is optional. If you choose to provide your name, it will be publicly displayed in this forum next to your Feedback. You can delete your name and provide your Feedback as an anonymous user at any time.
  • Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

645 results found

1. 2 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. When I arrive at my destination it just says “you have arrived at your destination” but it doesn’t tell me what the house number is.

When I arrive at my destination it just says “you have arrived at your destination” but it doesn’t tell me what the house number is. It also does not say the house number at the top of the screen if I copied it from my calendar. It should be in BIG numbers at the top of the screen and say out loud “you have arrived.. look for 8212 amhurst st. 8-2-1-2”

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Simple access to your Waze friends would be nice

One of the great features of Waze was simply adding (Facebook) friends who where using Waze also. When driving to a concert or Hotel or whatever with friends you didn't have to share your Waze with every individual Waze user but when de destination was identical you could simply share/view eachothers Progress.
    Why google removed the Facebook feature is a kind of obvious but removing the entire feature is very sad and makes Waze less attractive.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Easier way to log off and how to delete old addresses

I HATE the new Waze.

How do I log off besides powering off my phone?

Also, how do you delete addresses you don’t want anymore?

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. There would be a possibility to tap on the map to choose a place in the location saving section.

Sometimes when I want to save some locations, I can't save the actual location because I can't find it when I enter the exact address. So it would be great if there was a possibility to just tap on the exact location on the map to choose a location that one want to save.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Vehicle icons in settings

In settings, when choosing a vehicle icon, it would be nice if the icon was visible to preview without having to leave settings and returning to the map to view the vehicle. It's a lot of back and forth when trying to pick one, especially when new ones are added.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Add group option for friends traveling together

When you travel with friends, every time you follow one of them and this include to enter the destination for each vehicle (one waze per vehicle) just in case of one of them is lost in traffic.

The idea is to have a group option to invite your friends who travel with you to your waze group, one of them enter a destination and waze share automatically to the other group participant.

Maybe a chat can be available in the group to share about next destination or indicate an empty tank and a necessary refueling or something else.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Bring back drive sharing to other persons waze app

Please bring back waze drive share. It spams my or my spouses messenger or messages if we send our ETA with other apps. Old solutions was more hands free friendly (fewer clicks).

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Bad update

This update isn't user friendly. When I disconnect from my car, Waze still runs on my phone. Can't remove old destinations.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Your new version wastes my time....

Your new version is not better. It's a step backwards. You require an extra step to plan a drive - why? When I want to save a destination, why do I have to search for it? Why doesn't this version have the capability to add a previously planned / driven route?

And where is the feedback input? "Suggestions" are not the same as feedback...

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Manual night mode button

There needs to be a manual night mode button because on my way to work in the morning when it is still dark out, day mode activates all by itself and is far too bright and I end up having to fiddle with my phone while my car is in motion to make it dim again and that is dangerous.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Make it available for Xiaomi Redmi Pad

Xiaomi Redmi Pad was just released on October 2022 and Waze app is currently incompatible and unavailable for download on this device.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. After last update I cannot share my route directly to friend's Waze. Please return back feature

After last update, I cannot share my route directly to friend's Waze. Just only sending a link. Please return this feature back.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Various suggestions taken from other systems

Hello everyone,
    after a period where I have been a passenger of friends and colleagues ( due to surgery   ) I decided to write down what, in my opinion, can be insights to further improve this navigation system.

As a first suggestion ( I copy the idea from AmiGo ) is to make the indication of the speed limit and current speed more intuitive and readable by using colors inside the speedometer. The idea of verbally indicating the speed of speed cameras can also be very helpful.

The second point I would like to suggest ( this time the idea…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Definir melhor os locais favoritos

Por exemplo, tento preencher o endereço completo da minha residência (incluindo até o número) para o favorito "casa" mas o aplicativo registra outro ponto à alguns metros de distância. Deveria haver uma opção para, ao menos, escolher a localização GPS e defini-la com a categoria ou nome que quisermos. (ex. casa, cada da praia, casa do sítio, casa da sogra, etc.)

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Mapas offline

Poderia ter a possibilidade de baixar mapas off-line como o maps do google ,e poder baixar os mapas pra usar quando estiver sem sinal ,porque no Brasil a internet é precária .

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Allow two planned trips as segments of a two day drive.

Currently, when I begin and the second planned drive's destination, Waze gets stuck in a loop showing the messages "Route too long. Recalculating with new arrival day." and "Please wait." It never stops nor allows me to set the second planned drive start (to the destination of the first planned drive). Allow setting start location of a (second/subsequent) planned drive.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Suivre un véhicule après avoir partagé ma position

J'attends un BlaBlaCar à qui j'ai envoyé ma position. Ce serait super si je pouvais suivre son arrivée, quitte a ce qu'il choisisse ou non de le partager l'info.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Please put back the *Plan a Drive and *Edit Arrival Time in the 3 dots setting next to the address for easy access.

Please put back the *Plan a Drive and *Edit Arrival Time in the 3 dots setting next to the address for easy access. The changes after the updates make them useless and hard to use

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Tankstations zelf kiezen volgens de tankkaart

Het zou handig zijn dat je zelf de soorten/merken van tankstations kan instellen zodat Waze dan enkel naar deze zoekt of in een ander kleurtje zet, zo weet je bij welke stations je met je tankkaart kan tanken en bij welke niet. Als de samenwerking van de tankkaart bedrijven niet werkt kan je de Waze gebruiker misschien de kans geven om zelf de merken te selecteren bij de instellingen.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
1 2 5 7 9 32 33
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base