Waze Suggestion Box

Welcome and thank you for your interest in improving Waze!

• There’s power in numbers! Search through existing suggestions before adding new ones.
  • If you agree with a suggestion, vote to show your support and use the comment section to add to the idea.
  • When beginning a new suggestion, be sure to select a category so it can be sent to the right team.
  • This forum is intended for user feedback and ideas. If you have an issue which needs support, please visit our help center.
Any comments, feedback, ideas, reports, suggestions, data, or other information to Google relating to Google products and services (collectively “Feedback”) is separate from and not part of your personal data.
Google may use any Feedback without restriction to develop and improve Google’s current or future products and services.
You agree that you will not disclose to Google any third-party information in your Feedback that you are otherwise obligated to maintain as confidential.
Google has no obligation to use your Feedback.

By submitting your Feedback in this page, you acknowledge that you are of the minimum age required to provide data processing consent in the applicable country where you are located and that you provide permission to Google and its affiliates to use your Feedback and any information that personally identifies you to improve Waze’s current and future products and services in accordance with the Waze Privacy Policy (https://www.waze.com/legal/privacy). Please avoid providing any personal information in your Feedback. Please note that providing your name is optional. If you choose to provide your name, it will be publicly displayed in this forum next to your Feedback. You can delete your name and provide your Feedback as anonymous user at any time.
  • Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. informação de trânsito

sugiro deixar disponível alguma forma de informar que não existe o trânsito indicado

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Android  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Coronavirud

J'habite près de la frontière belge et Waze me propose de passer par la Belgique. Mais avec les restrictions sanitaire il faut prouver que l on passe moins de 48 h.pzs évident. Peut ton ajouter une option à Waze qui interdit les passage de frontière ?

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Exemplo: estou em uma via, com varias entradas waze deve sempre está informando mantenha na faixa do meio, ou mantenha sempre a direita etc.

Exemplo: estou em uma via, com varias entradas waze deve sempre está informando mantenha na faixa do meio, ou mantenha sempre a direita etc.
    Já me perdi muito devido essa falta de informação!
    Pelo recurso do Waze nós motoristas devemos apenas focar no trânsito e retrovisor apenas escutando o áudio, sem se preocupar em olhar o mapa... Segue a dica muito obrigado!

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Modify search?

I would like to be Able to change exsisting search..

Say you start typing "ab" then it suggest "abcdefg" you click it because it is the correct road. But if it was not you want to add the house number you have to type the whole thing out. Making the suggested results redundant. Atleast make it so you can chose number or manually mudify it after pressing the suggested..

Don't know if I use correct category.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. אזהרת בטיחות

ע"פ המחקרים, 90% מהתאונות קורות 11 דקות מהבית
    אני ממליץ (והייתי שמח אם היה לי את זה בוויז)
    שתהיה תזכורת בנסיעות ארוכות ברגע שמגיעים למרחק של 11 דקות מהבית להישאר ערני ולהיות אקסטרה זהיר

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. 1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Adding Android Auto on Phone Bottom Buttons and Pocket Casts to Media Players

Two small suggestions. 1. Why do the Android auto navigation buttons disappear on the phone? 2. Can you integrate podcast player Pocket Casts into the Waze audio players?

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Block police advice

Dear sirs, if you indicate this, you may be helping to "bad" people to do or scape from police

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Please offer Waze App for everyone

Please Upload Waze App to Huawei AppGallery because this App is very important for everyone not only for those who have Play Store and App Store but also for those who have only Huawei AppGallery

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Android  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Reproductor

Deberían agregar una opción que cuando inicie un viaje se reproduzca en automático la música y de igual manera cuando llegue al destino se detenga la reproducción o se disminuya el volumen.
    Esto serviría de mucha utilidad a taxis,apps de transporte de pasajeros o comida y quitarnos el pendiente de reproducir o detener la música ambiente

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. 1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. 1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. How the traffic represented on the map

Hey, you have a great app, really. But one thing is weird and sometimes nervous.
    So during the navigation, I have many variations of the route. But sometime traffic may be unpredictable. So I want to be able to see what traffic is on the parallel/closest streets, it will help me to decide should I drive as Waze says me, or I can quickly change the route. But unfortunately, Waze does not show me the traffic at the parallel streets. Actually, Waze shows the traffic at the closest streets but not for all streets. And I'm talking about the major…

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Descobrir o km da rodovia

Gostaria que o aplicativo mostrasse o km da rodovia quando fosse selecionado um ponto na rodovia que em caso de emergência conseguíssemos sabe qual km estamos

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Fonction gros véhicules

Ajouter une fonction camion ou véhicules long afin d'éviter les ponts et les virages étroit ?

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. השמעת מוסיקה

יש לתת אפשרות שלא להנמיך את המוסיקה הנשמעת ברקע כשהטלפון מחובר בבלוטוס והוויז נמצא על רמקול

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Petrol preference

I love your app and I would like to use it to its full intent..
    So my idea is this..
    Can you please add unleaded 95 to the 'preferred petrol' please.. I do not use unleaded 91 or 98 and there are some petrol stations that do not have it. That'll be great, thank you guys..
    Shalom Helenah xoxoxo

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. More map icons

I would like to request waze add more map icons to report more warnings. Like for example "mobile speed cameras" so we are not always using police for everything. And "mobile cameras" as people use police for this other road users don't understand and remove the police warning because they don't see a police car, yet above their head is a mobile camera.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Sugestão para Moto

Srs bom dia tudo bem, gostaria de deixar aqui minha sugestão em relação ao waze para motoqueiros poder utilizar o app também uma vez que existem cidades que necessitam desta ferramenta por terem um transito congestionado e travado exemplo Recife nas horas de pico, essa ferramenta ajudaria e muito pessoas que saem de pontos longinquos ou seja pontos bem distantes entre trabalho faculdade e residencia.
    obrigado,

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. 1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here