Waze Suggestion Box

Welcome! Thanks for your interest in improving Waze.

There’s power in numbers! Search through existing suggestions before adding new ones.

• If you agree with a suggestion, vote to show your support and use the comment section to add to the idea.
  • When beginning a new suggestion, be sure to select a category so it can be sent to the right team.

This forum is intended for user feedback and ideas. If you have an issue which needs support, visit our help center.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. הקול של רחלי מעצבן! תחזירו את סיוון

הקול החדש של רחלי מעצבן, הקול של סיוון היה הרבה יותר טוב. הבעייה היא שהיום רק רחלי אותרת שמות רחובות. תחזירו את סיוון!

25 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Waze client - general  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. electric vehicle mode germany

Der electric vehicle mode ist bisher nur in der USA und Kanada verfügbar. Europa wird schon bald signifikant steigende Zulassungszahlen für BEV ausweisen, Google Maps hat Ladestationen schon als POI ausgerollt. Auf geht's, Waze, das schafft ihr locker.

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Waze client - general  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Santo Domingo, Dominican Republic

Would like the ability to report speed bump and know when speed bumps are coming up. A lot of neighborhoods have unpainted speed bumps in dark areas. Can be a real hazzard.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Waze client - general  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Bring back the Batmobile

Kids loved it, would make car journeys much more fun as we would all pretend we're getting in the Batmobile to fight crime. For me this feature really set the Waze platform above the other navigation systems as it was no longer just navigation but a source for entertainment that would involve the whole family.

I hope it comes back.

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Report speed cameras

Please bring back the possibility to report speed cameras function!!!

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Amelioration de la sécurité sur l'approche de zones dangereuses

Je travaille actuellement sur un algorithme pour définir des zones dangereuses à partir de donnes ouvertes et gratuites en France : https://www.data.gouv.fr/en/datasets/base-de-donnees-accidents-corporels-de-la-circulation/
    Il serait intéressant de mettre en place des alertes de façon à ce que les conducteurs soient plus vigilants sur l'approche de ces zones.

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Email address change

Currently isn’t possible to change the email address, but the user could have an issue if the email address is no longer available and the account is gong to be recovered and the user doesn’t remind the password.

My suggestion is that Waze permits that the user be able to change the email address after a validation (similar when the mobile number is changed).

7 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Float the speedometer and report button above the next-turn instructions

If the next turn instructions are sufficiently long (e.g. "Exit 116B: US-165 BUS / LA-15 / to Civic Center / Jackson St"), the speedometer and report button will overlap the instructions, making it impossible to see the most important text, "Exit 116B". These elements should float up to avoid covering turn instructions.

6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Enhanced Stalled Vehicle Reporting...

We need the ability to choose ‘Other Side’ in addition to our regular ability for Stalled Vehicle Reports. On Police Reports, there is the ability to choose ‘Other Side’. We need this functionality added to our Hazard/Stalled Vehicle Reports.

2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Restore the ability to report speed and red light cameras.

Restore the ability to report speed and red light cameras. It’s ridiculous this feature was even considered for removal. We’re able to report everything else on the fly, this should not be an exception.

43 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Need speed limits for towing a trailer

When pulling a trailer the speed limits are different so we need an option for towing a trailer so the speed limit will change.

19 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. 3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Can you add SiriusXM app to audio app options

Please add Sirius XM app to audio apps

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Broom car icons

I may be breaking the statute of secrecy here... But I would really like to be able to select my favourite brooms, instead of muggle cars. Preferrably, I would like to select my Firebolt, but if that’s not possible, I’m fine flying my Nimbus 2000 too. Thanks!

6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Work w/ US government for wildlife overpass and underpass placement

I think you should team up with USA state and federal governments with the data you get from roadkill airings so they know where to place the ecoducts ecobridges, also known as the Wildlife overpass and underpasses or tunnels. This would help with biodiversity.

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Autos eléctricos sin pico y placa en Bogotá, Colombia

En Colombia, los autos eléctricos no tienen restricción de pico y placa por decreto presidencial. Esto lo debería reflejar en la app, cuando se escoge tipo de "combustible" como eléctrico, entonces debería ignorar la terminación de la placa.
    Ya hay otras solicitudes para que la app incluya vehículos eléctricos.

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. rain time

Hello I am a waze user, I highly recommend it, very good.
    But after I started to be a biker, I wanted to know if you can add some function only for biker in a rain issue in a certain place, and I could tell you that I was going to pass through this region, being like the hole in the road, so the biker could prepare better with a raincoat, thus speeding up the trip.

Ola sou um usuario do waze, super recomendo, muito bom.
    Porem depois que passei a ser motoqueiro, vi queria saber se tem como adicionar…

2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Indicate Bridge height

I wish to see a new feature in waze: to process an itinerary according to height bridge limit .
    Using the application truck drivers will input their own parameters which will be used to avoid damage to vehicle.

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Need An Option To Disable Red Light Camera Notifications

There's no setting option to turn off voice and on-screen alerts for red light cameras. There is a setting for many other alerts such as speed cams, but nothing for red light cameras. Why? It's basically obnoxious being forced to get these alerts when you don't want 'em.

15 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Yards not feet in UK (metres would be acceptable)

Please think about an option to have yards (not feet) as distances. So in UK = Miles + yards (or even Miles + metres).

We do not think of using feet over long distances!

6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

Waze Suggestion Box

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base