Waze Suggestion Box

Welcome! Thanks for your interest in improving Waze.

There’s power in numbers! Search through existing suggestions before adding new ones.

• If you agree with a suggestion, vote to show your support and use the comment section to add to the idea.
  • When beginning a new suggestion, be sure to select a category so it can be sent to the right team.

This forum is intended for user feedback and ideas. If you have an issue which needs support, visit our help center.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Waze client - general  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Police Officers & Traffic Officers.

On U.K. motorways we have Police Officers and Highways Agency Traffic Officers. The Police enforce the law and deals with motorway incidents and Traffic Officers are there to help with incidents and assist motorists, but NOT enforce the law. Wazers are constantly highlighting Traffic officers instead of Police Officers when there is no need at all to point them out!! Yes they may look similar but they do not have the same responsibilities, their cars are different colours and their cars are not the same as the police. Please put a button on the hazards page for Traffic Officer or…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Waze client - general  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Recall a tag within x amount of time

When will wazers be able to recall tagging? Example: I tag police they drive away. (Can’t tell you how many times this happens) would be nice to recall the tag.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Size of speed and limit too small

Hi..Can you please increase the size of the speed and speed limit showing on the display. It is too small. can we also have option to adjust speed limit to + or - 5km/h

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Reportar la policía en Chile

Quitaron la opción de reportes policiales, eso es una muy mala idea. En Chile más del 90% de los usuarios, lo utilizan por esa opción, deberían reconciderarlo.

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Please add a grey car icon I can use instead of the arrow

Please add a grey car icon I can switch my arrow with. There are multiple other colors, but my car is grey :)

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Licence specific speed limit

I have a provisional driving licence so I have a speed limit if 90km/hr. So the highways with 110km/hr are no good to me. So there should have been an option introduced by now in which I could set my own speed limit that I should get an update if I cross it. As there are licences that can have varying speed limits.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. bring back the ducky mood!!!

please bring back the ducky, it was too cute

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. 3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Thank you and can I have an update?

Thank you for the new, "gone/still there" keys!! I love them bc I want Waze to reflect the road hazard with 100% accuracy!
    As for my update request, any word on my "frequently used keys" suggestion??

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Albanian language and Kosovo as a country

Please add albanian language and Kosovo as a country with albanian language as a default language.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Wider support for audiobooks

Add a wider range of support for music players/audiobook players. Support for eg the following audiobook players: BookBeat, Storytel and Nextory.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Test volume button

One the setup menu "voice directions" we can define the volume. My suggestion is to add a test button, this way we can to check if this is the correct volume that we want, otherwise during the ride we must adjust the volume (safety issues).

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Upgrade the police icon

The police icon should be a horizontal rectangle where you have three options to press. The icon should say: other side - hidden - my side. This would allow the Waze user to be more specific in one move. This could eventually be used for just about all hazards too

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Show how long a warning has been posted

Many times when you see a police icon, they may already be gone when you get there. It would be nice if you could press the icon and it would read out how long the icon has been up. That way, you have an idea as to if they would still be there or not.

For instance, if it said 30 minutes, chances are it’s gone. But if it said 5 minutes, changes are it’s still there

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Add friends without facebook

Why am I forced to use facebook in order to add friends to Waze?? I don't use facebook, 75% of the world's population does not use facebook at all (and more with every day). Is keeping fb afloat Waze's most important purpose?
    Anyway, I don't want facebook friends on Waze, I want Waze friends on Waze and facebook friends on facebook, don't try to mix a driving app with a social network.

1,933 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Under consideration  ·  101 comments  ·  Waze client - general  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. I would like to be able to adjust the size of the maximum speed and the actual speed displayed

I would like to be able to adjust the size of the maximum speed and the actual speed displayed.
    Besides that, it would be awesome if I could customize the display layout.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Make the name of the company featured in the ads more prominent.

Hi,

I think Waze is a fantastic product! Thanks for all the efforts that have gone into it!

I'm often presented with a pop-up when stopped, asking me if I've seen ads for any of the companies whose names are listed on the screen. I feel like 99% of the time, I don't recall seeing any of them.

I've noticed--and this may be the reason for the above--that often, when ads do pop up, the name of the company being advertised is hard to discern from the rest of the ad. I realize it's a small ad, but if companies…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Speed trap vs police monitoring construction area.

I would like for a way to distinguish between police out for a speed trap and those that are out monitoring a construction zone. Many times people list police out but they are blocking a freeway exit or something else and aren't trying to hand out speeding tickets

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Please bring back Sesame character voices!

Please bring back Sesame character voices! Cookie Monster was great! My Dad is 80 and is now giving directions to me in the house as Cookie! Makes the trips fun!

68 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

Waze Suggestion Box

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base