Waze Suggestion Box

Welcome! Thanks for your interest in improving Waze.

There’s power in numbers! Search through existing suggestions before adding new ones.

• If you agree with a suggestion, vote to show your support and use the comment section to add to the idea.
  • When beginning a new suggestion, be sure to select a category so it can be sent to the right team.

This forum is intended for user feedback and ideas. If you have an issue which needs support, visit our help center.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Roadkill

I’m really upset by the graphic and the term ‘roadkill’ used by Waze. Those are sentient beings, creatures that have just as much right to this planet as us and when we take those lives it is a tragedy. Waze’s current icon and name are offensive and careless. I used to be all about Waze but that might be the straw that finally pushes me back to Apple maps for good.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Waze client - general  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Disable Sleep Mode

Needs an option to turn off sleep mode. I am constantly in and out of the car all day and it’s a pain to keep needing to wake up Waze.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Waze client - general  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Please, Support CNG type cars as well

You addel electric cartype so please support CNG has cars as well.most common already in Europe.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Replace current maps in all cars with Waze

The maps in all cars, except Tesla, are outdated, complex to upgrade and usually out of sync with the real world like construction, detours etc. Waze should replace those maps by default and get rid of the archaic ways of the old regime. Same with Sirius XM being the default. Replace with Spotify. Time to bring new cars up to date with modern technology.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. proxy setting

hi , please add setting for proxy . beacuse in iran wase app is filter and people very hard to use this wounderfull app.

best regard.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Agregar a vehiculo camiones

En los tipos de vehículo se podría agregar a los camiones para mostrar vías exclusivas y horarios para el tránsito de ellos

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Hold Wazer-reported construction blockages active for 6 hours

Keep ‘New’ user reported construction related activity displayed for six hours to allow verification by other Wazers who have yet to travel the same roadway. Holding construction-related reports for only 30 minutes is not long enough.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Waze client - general  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Incluir novamente a possibilidade do usuário waze avisar os demais usuários da existência de radares. Recurso existente anteriormente e canc

Anteriormente existia um ícone onde o usuário podia avisar aos demais usuários sobre a existência de radares, fixos ou móveis.
    A legislação mudou a partir de 01/11/2020.
    Dessa forma o aviso da existência de radares não é ilegal.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Alternative Route & Save Options

1) Would like to input "Avoid this city/area". For instance Chester,PA supposedly has a "body challenge = body count" confirmed by the Chester Police Dept. where random people in cars are being killed. Would be nice to be able to avoid this city/area if I-95 is closed/blocked. 2) ALSO, would be great to log in an alternative route and SAVE IT with a name you choose. Thx so much! I LOVE Waze. Waze rocks!

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. שיפור בטיחות שמץימוש בנהיגה.- היסטוריית ניווט ברמת משתמש

מציע שהיסטוריית חיפוש מקום תהיה שמורה לפי משתמש ולא לפי מכשיר , בדיוק כמו שמועדפים הם ברמת משתמש ואסביר: במערכת המולטימדיה ברכב אני נכנס עם אותו משתמש וכך אני יכול לגשת למועדפים ובלחיצה אחת לבחור יעד.אולם אם אני מקליד חיפוש יעד בטלפון ההיסטוריה נשמרת רק במכשיר הטלפון ואני לא רואה את היעד הזה במערכת הרכב. הייתי שמח לראות את היסטורית חיפושים שאני עושה בטלפון גם ברכב.זה יכול לשפר את הבטיחות מכיוון שרני יכול להקליד יעדי ליפוש בבית שלא בזמן נהיגה והם יהיו זמינים לי בהיסטוריה ברכב וכך לא אצטרך להקליד.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. There should be a "pause" or "Hold" icon on your main screen

I think Waze needs a "Pause" or "Hold" button on the main screen so that drivers can pause the information when they pull off for gas or to use the restroom. When you pull off the app is constantly talking about getting back. I understand that feature is necessary but it is a nuisance when you just need to get off the rout of travel. Love the app and use it all the time

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Application pour voiture électrique

Bonjour voici une idée vraiment qui pourrait nous aider j’utilise votre application à tous les jours sauf que moi j’ai une voiture électrique alors j’aimerais bien que vous puissiez me dire où sont les pompe de rechange et faire des trajets en condition du pourcentage de batterie qu’il nous reste ou du pourcentage de batterie pour se rendre à un endroit. A. Et. B je crois que beaucoup d’utilisateur de voitures électriques apprécierais cette application c’est ajouts merci j’aimerais avoir du feed-back ça serait vraiment apprécié de voir toutes les bornes électriques afficher sur Waze

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Alternative Route

1) Would like to input "Avoid this city/area". For instance Chester,PA supposedly has a "body challenge = body count" confirmed by the Chester Police Dept. where random people in cars are being killed. Would be nice to be able to avoid this city/area if I-95 is closed/blocked. 2) ALSO, would be great to log in an alternative route and SAVE IT with a name you choose. Thx so much! I LOVE Waze. Waze rocks!

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Deveria voltar o ícone de aviso de radares. Existem vários novos radares que não constam no Waze.

Rodovia Carvalho Pinto e rodovia dos Tamoios com vários radares fixos que não constam na navegação e não temos a alternativa de aviso de radares, apenas polícia que evidentemente não é a mesma coisa

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Please un-googlefy WAZE!

Please bring the real WAZE back!! The new features suck! All accounts have been altered by the Google clown show!! What gives???

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Allow registered email to be updated.

It seems that a registered email in Waze cannot be changed. I suggest that you allow this to be changed. It is common that people change their email supplier from time to time, e.g. changing workplace, or moving from Yahoo to Gmail, etc. And it doesn't make sense that a new Waze account needs to be opened for this.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. A setting for delivery trucks

I drive a 13' tall truck. Waze routes me everywhere a car can travel, but box trucks have limits. Some routes are restricted due to low hanging poewerlines, low bridges or tunnels. There needs to be a setting for box trucks

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Map Functionality

Suggestion. Many times on the map either the street/HWY you are on or an upcoming street/HWY is not visible or rendered on the map. You have to scroll in/out to find out what that street is. SUGGESTION. Have the next upcoming street appear as a label just ABOVE you location figure (arrow, car etc) and have the street you are on appear as a label BELOW the location figure. It could be an option /preference. That way you have a better idea of your location.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Add routing feature

I would like Waze to offer an option to avoid unsafe areas. (You could pull police data) I would use this option when travelling in unfamiliar areas to avoid putting my family in risky areas. Perhaps you could offer it as a route option with a special color

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

Waze Suggestion Box

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base