Waze Suggestion Box

Welcome! Thanks for your interest in improving Waze.

There’s power in numbers! Search through existing suggestions before adding new ones.

• If you agree with a suggestion, vote to show your support and use the comment section to add to the idea.
  • When beginning a new suggestion, be sure to select a category so it can be sent to the right team.

This forum is intended for user feedback and ideas. If you have an issue which needs support, visit our help center.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Stop sending ads at traffic lights!

I want to view my map and decided on my next turns at a stop light. The LAST thing I want to do is look at an ad. If I see an ad, I make a mental note to AVOID that place, even if I would have liked to stop there.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Waze client - general  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Bring Back Apple Car Play Microphone

PLEASE, PLEASE PLEASE restore the microphone for use with Apple Car Play!!! I rely on this to get directions while driving - as I am certain countless others do as well - and it is a huge inconvenience not having it anymore. I bet you to please restore it!!!!

17 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Waze client - general  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Please add more vehicle options

Please can you enable it so that we can select different vehicles so for instance my vehicle is a van two tonnes i can’t use the Rotherhithe tunnel and your system keeps pushing me through that way and I can’t use it also can you please add the facility to be able to have like lots of other satnav have and ability to have it for a truck so that when using when towing a caravan it doesn’t push you down small roads hope you can do this like lots of other sat nav software can

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Waze running in minimized state

Allow waze to be running in the background, minimized while I have youtube open for example. That way I can still see the navigation.

This is currently possible with Google Maps, by clicking on the home button on your phone while navigation is on.

This would be great improvement for the app in my opinion.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. English speaking lady with beautiful British accent.

A lovely British accent , from a well spoken chocolaty smooth voiced lady.
    I have the perfect lady.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. ADD ON/OFF TOGGLE SWITCH FOR RED LIGHT CAMERA ALERTS

RED LIGHT CAMERA VOICE ALERT ON/OFF TOGGLE SWITCH NEEDS TO BE ADDED TO SETTINGS ASAP

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Veículos Eléctricos

Penso que chegamos à altura em que um dos combustíveis possíveis de selecionar para a viatura será "elétrico" :)

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Add Optimus Prime as a voice option!

My 5 year old son requests that you add Optimus Prime as a voice on your app. Can you work with Peter Cullen on that??? Grinning face with smiling eyes

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Red lights camera alerts, speed traps

Through Bluetooth or speakers initiative by sound or voice

7 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Fix link in "A map issue you reported was fixed" email

If you send in a map problem you get an email back about it with advice about how to become a map editor. It includes the following line

Map Editing wiki - https://www.waze.com/wiki/index.php/WazeMapEditor

This link is a 404.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. the "share ride" url is not properly URL encoded in text messages

waze.com/ul=q=share drive ... there should be an underscore in "share_drive" or the asci code for space "share%20drive" to keep the url from breaking when shared in text messaging (observed in Google's Voice APP)

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. מחסום משטרתי

בשל ריבוי מחסומים משטרתיים במהלך הסגר, ושינויים דינמיים במיקום המחסומים - לשקול להוסיף אפשרות דיווח על מחסום משטרתי. תודה.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Please, please dont discontunue Cookie Monster. Especially now with Social Distancing, "his" voice seems like a Real friend in my car. PLZ?

Please, please dont discontunue Cookie Monster. Especially now with Social Distancing, "his" voice seems like a Real friend in my car. PLZ?

7 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Camera

We NEED to be able to report cameras!!!!

7 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Hazard - Animals on Road

Hazard - Animals on Road (for Dogs, Deer, Cows, sighting to keep people and animals safe)

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Toll pass expiration date

In Europe a lot of countries have passes for toll roads. These passes expire after some days, a momth or a year. There are very few applications notifying the user that the pass has expired an most of the purchases are paper/vignette based. Waze could do this, also warn the user on the main screen and ultimately do not plan routes that requires the pass to avoid fines.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Multiple stops per drive

Get rid of the 1 stop per drive cap. I don’t understand why anyone thought that was a good idea at all

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Make it so when you’re driving, you get alerts from the opposite side of the road.

This would be extremely helpful so I don’t have to stare at the app to make sure there’s no issues on the other side of the road. I’d use this app a lot more if the is was available

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Debería poder descargar el mapa y el resto consuman datos porque como ahora está ambos se comen los megas

Debería poder descargar el mapa completo para que no alla tanto consumo de Megas (datos moviles) , por que como ahora esta prácticamente se consume los megas rápido y se pierde la señal y no carga mapa así tenga GPS.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

Waze Suggestion Box

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base