Waze Suggestion Box

Welcome! Thanks for your interest in improving Waze.

There’s power in numbers! Search through existing suggestions before adding new ones.

• If you agree with a suggestion, vote to show your support and use the comment section to add to the idea.
  • When beginning a new suggestion, be sure to select a category so it can be sent to the right team.

This forum is intended for user feedback and ideas. If you have an issue which needs support, visit our help center.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Stop Waze from interrupting music stream when switching in or out of Waze

Stop Waze from interrupting music stream when switching in or out of Waze

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Waze client - general  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. gnv

Il faut absolument inclure le GNV or GNCdans l'application, c'est une solution écologique

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Waze client - general  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Have an option to use a black car.

Lots of choices of differ vehicles and colours but no black colour car.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Waze client - general  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Premium Unleaded Fuel 95

A category for fuel that not all Gas stations have hence would be good to know before dropping by, this is the Premium ULP 95

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Please add Lithuanian language to google assistant ASAP.

Voice search for Lithuanian addresses used to work perfectly with Waze original voice search. It is now using google assistant which only supports English. (FACEPALM)

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Carpool - Filtro de Ultima entrada do motorista

Vocês precisam adicionar e com urgência um filtro de disponibilidade do motorista no Carpool. Não fez sentido nenhum ter 30 opções de carona sendo que 20, 25 delas são de motoristas que não entram no aplicativo há 4, dias, uma semana, um mês em vários casos.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. E-charge type of fuel feature

Please add an option as E-charge type of fueling for e-vihicle in profile of the user. Also adding of e-charge stations to maps would be great. Thanks

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Don’t just do better. Be the BEST!

You guys need to give up on trying to be Google and just join with Google. Your search function is sub par at best compared to Google’s. Your restaurant suggestions are always Waffle House, McDonalds and some 2000 mile away hole in the wall that serves Rocky Mountain Oysters for lunch special. Don’t get me started on your fuel search feature. I might as well just get ready to push when I run out of gas. The only changes that you have made to your app in the last five years are adding Spotify (poor integration IMO) and aesthetics.

Waze…

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Volta do Tema

Gostaria muito que voltasse o tema do Batman, pois acho isso um diferencial dos outros navegadores GPS, por isso que é o meu preferido pois meu filho também curti muito e toda molecada também fica encantada e acaba pedindo para os pais instalarem o Waze.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Mejora de voz

Estaría genial. Que lograrán agregar más voces de personajes. Y podría estar dirigida a usuarios con cierta antigüedad.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Super heróis no waze

Oi, eu gostaria de dar uma sujestão,, eu adorei os personagens Batman e Robin, poderia colocar todos os personagens de super heróis, no Waze

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Clear all History

It would be really great to have the ability to clear the history with al ‘All’ selection, instead of one at a time.

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Reminders for meetings should not include meetings on zoom

I've set up reminders for meetings on Google calendar and time to leave for meetings. Although it sounds like a good feature, there should be an option to not get reminders for zoom meetings.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Enviar ubicación de policía desde otra ubicación

En alguna ocasión detecto policía oculta pero no tengo el waze encendido o tarda en coger cobertura de GPS. Si poco más adelante puedo parar y enviar esa ubicación desde un lugar cercano, seria de gran ayuda para otros wazers.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Search results

I suggest to moved the suggested road search result to the last tab instead of showing at 1st tab because I find it very difficult to look for exact address location. For example, I only need to go to 508 Jelapang Road. But the search result always default show me multiple of road name including jelapang Road but not the exact 508 Jelapang Road. This kind of search function I find a not useful and Infact I feel hate to search location address usingWaze. While google maps did very well when I search 508 Jelapang Road, the exact location that…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Brújula

Incluir en el navegador una brújula, muchos navegadores la ofrecen incluso Maps de Google

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. get rid of pop down advertising

The pop down "information" (=advertising) is dangerous and should be removed because: It causes an unnecessary distraction from driving as drivers should still pay attention to their surroundings even when stopped at traffic lights; drivers have to touch their phones (illegal in many jurisdictions) to dismiss the advertisement if they want to see other details on the map.

There are other ways to advertise without causing dangerous distractions

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. “Thanks” and “Not There” button too close

I am using Waze on my car 10” display through CarPlay. Whenever there is an alert, it will show two buttons - “Thanks” and “ Not There”. However these 2 buttons are too close to each other and is hard to press correctly when you are driving on the road. Can you try to separate the button further apart in CarPlay mode? It is also dangerous that I have to focus on screen to press the button during driving.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Ubicacion de tag

Podrían poner cada portico tag existente en las carreteras

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

Waze Suggestion Box

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base