Waze Suggestion Box

Welcome! Thanks for your interest in improving Waze.

There’s power in numbers! Search through existing suggestions before adding new ones.

• If you agree with a suggestion, vote to show your support and use the comment section to add to the idea.
  • When beginning a new suggestion, be sure to select a category so it can be sent to the right team.

This forum is intended for user feedback and ideas. If you have an issue which needs support, visit our help center.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Can't recover any accounts even after resetting password via email

Can't recover any accounts even after resetting password via email

Donaldbobby@gmail.com
    Qiuh
    Hqiu

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    1 comment  ·  Waze client - general  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Advise distance to next speed camera - on main display - could be miles away

Rather than just alert me .3 of a mile away, why not tell me "miles to next speed camera" - so I might know "on the current route, I've 10 miles to the next (known) speed camera - helpful!

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Waze client - general  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. ITTM - it's time to move

עוד נספח לוויז שבו אני יכול להגדיר יעד ושעה שאני רוצה להגיע ממקום לממקום והוויז יחשב את הדרך ןהזמן מהמיקום שבו אני נמצא אל היעד המבוקש. כלומר נניח שאני נמצא בחיפה בביתי בשעות הבוקר ויש לי ישיבה חשובה בתל-אביב בשעה 14:30 ישיבה שבה אני לא רוצה לאחר. אין לי את הזמן והסבלנות להכנס ולחשב את הדרך יתכן וחשבתי לא נכון את הזמן ופספסתי את הישיבה. כאן נכנס עוד נספח איטס טיים טו מוב שבו אני מגדיר מראש את הזמן והמקום שאני רוצה להגיע והוויז יחשב את הזמן הטוב ביותר להודיע לי בצורה (צלצול, הודעה, וואטסאפ) שעכשיו הזמן הטוב ביותר לצאת…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Waze client - general  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Receber (receiving by) pelo PayPal

Receber pelo PayPal ao invés de conta bancária.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. A way for Waze to distinguish between travel in express lanes or regular lanes on I-90 (Kennedy Expressway) and similar Chicago area roads.

I would like to see a way for Waze to distinguish between travel in express lanes or regular lanes on I-90 (Kennedy Expressway) and similar Chicago area roads. These are not HOV or toll lanes. Waze will often route me to the express lanes, but the line to enter the lanes negates any benefit, so I bypass and take the regular lanes. Waze, however, thinks I'm in the express lanes, causing navigation errors and headaches. Otherwise, I'm very happy with Waze. Thanks.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Removing C3PO

Please tell me how to remove the C3PO voice and revert to the original. This is really getting on my nerves. This is a lesson in how to screw up a great app. It should be a configuration option. Bad Google!!

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Idea that improves exponentially your application

I am a user of the application and I use this app almost daily.

Recently it got an idea that improves exponentially your application and will increase very much user interaction with the application and will further increase the safety of drivers who use the application while driving .

My idea will improve :

• The accuracy of reports ( police , hazards, traffic congestion , accidents ) . My idea will enable users to accurately indicate the location (accident, crowded room , threatening)
      -will greatly increase the number who will report traffic jams , police, accidents, danger ( all products). …
    1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. need address shown all the time

I need to see the address all the time so I can actually look for it when arriving on location. It never pops up in time. Just leave it up all the time.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. To many reports

Why am I getting an alert that I have reported "to many reports?" I have no reason to lie. It was just after rush hour on a Monday. Lots of cars on the shoulder in my 30 mile drive. I under stand that people abuse this feature for points....but this message..... it kind of hurt my feelings.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. A new symbol in the hazards when traffic lights are out and there are no police directing traffic!

A symbol for traffic lights that are out and no police are directing traffic. This is a dangerous situation when it is a major intersection and dark!

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Pin dropping for sales sign placement

Be able to place pins where i am placing signs and be able to save it so waze will route me the quickest way to go and retrieve them when needed.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. New Widget

hi.

A widget that could be used to avoid displaying the map on the whole screen when you do not need to use the navigation would be great.

The counter alone could be displayed with the signaling button that would open the app's reporting interface (or use of voice recognition). We then signal the window closes, returning to the display of the meter alone.

In case of danger, police ... the logo of the event could be displayed at the top of the counter, with an icon to confirm or deny.

https://www.casimages.com/img.php?i=18031008012212773515607047.jpg

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Speed "Traps"

Instead of calling them "speed traps" you should use the phrase "speed enforcement"

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Sort petrol prices on last updated date and price

It would be good if you could sort petrol prices on their last updated date as well as their price. Any petrol price not updated in last 5 days is probably wrong

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Free Fuel Loading Service to Wazers, we'll fuel up their cars while they are in the office

i am a gas station owner near a Business District in Manila, Philippines

i would like to offer Wazers free fuel loading while they are in the office. We will fuel up their cars at current pump prices - No extra Charges. A minimum number of Liters is the only requirement.

i would like to request for a pop up from the Waze App when a Wazer is in my area of operations. i am willing to pay a fee for this ad

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Waze client - general  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. Roam free in parking lot

If a parking lot is marked as a landmark in WME, let the client roam freely within the area without 'snapping' to the nearest road. The advantage is that your location relative to entry/exit can be seen and the screen doesn't jump all over the place trying to guess which lane/road you are nearest.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. לגרסאות העתידיות: כדאי לאפשר דיווח מהיר על הגבלת מהירות לא נכונה.

רצוי להוסיף רשימת מהירויות ולא לדרוש שימוש במקלדת להזין מהירות כמלל.
    כך אפשר יהיה לדווח בשלוש לחיצות בלי להסיר את המבט מהכביש ליותר משתי שניות

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Go back to the directional method prior to this last upgrade. It takes more concentration to consider which way is right or left .

I don't like the new directional arrow. I now have to concentrate on which way is right or left while I'm driving. Im somewhat direction challenged as it is. If your in heavy traffic, its one more thing to worry about.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Hide work line on favorites list

I work from home, so I have an empty "work" slot taking up space in my favorites. It does no good, so it's just a wasted spot that could be better used with a different favorite.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Add "Field Fire" to the available Hazards for us to select and inform our fellow Wazers.

Add "Field Fire" to the available Hazards for us to select and inform our fellow Wazers

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

Waze Suggestion Box

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base