Waze Suggestion Box

Welcome! Thanks for your interest in improving Waze.

There’s power in numbers! Search through existing suggestions before adding new ones.

• If you agree with a suggestion, vote to show your support and use the comment section to add to the idea.
  • When beginning a new suggestion, be sure to select a category so it can be sent to the right team.

This forum is intended for user feedback and ideas. If you have an issue which needs support, visit our help center.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. איתות

כשמגיעים לפנייה הוויז יסמן למשתמש שהוא צריך לאותת, ולאיזה כיוון, או לתת לוויז אפשרות גישה לרכב לאיתות אוטומטי לפני כל פניה, ללא התערבות הנהג

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Waze client - general  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Alternative Route & Save Options

1) Would like to input "Avoid this city/area". For instance Chester,PA supposedly has a "body challenge = body count" confirmed by the Chester Police Dept. where random people in cars are being killed. Would be nice to be able to avoid this city/area if I-95 is closed/blocked. 2) ALSO, would be great to log in an alternative route and SAVE IT with a name you choose. Thx so much! I LOVE Waze. Waze rocks!

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Waze client - general  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Rotas específicas para caminhões, priorizando avenidas e ruas mais largas.

Entendemos que queira rotas específicas para caminhões, priorizando avenidas e ruas mais largas.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Waze is great but would be even better if you could add the BBC Sounds App to your Audio Player

Add BBC Sounds to supported apps in the Waze Audio Player please 😃

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Display map problems with area location

Messages title in the Inbox are general and not useful.
    Would be better if the message title will displayed with the location of request update.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. כמשתמש בתכנה,לדעתי, יש להכניס פרמטר נוסף והוא מערכת הבמפרים המצויה בכביש מאיטה את קצב הנסיעה ומאריכה אותה

מערכת הבמפרים בכל כביש וכביש אינו נתון שהתכנה מביאה בחשבון, לו התכנה הייתה לוקחת בחשבון הרי שזמן ההגעה היה מדויק יותר. הבמפרים מאיטים את קצב הנסיעה.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Temporay two way road (while another is under repair)

Sometimes because of any construction and work on a road a one way road becomes a two way for a certain time. Currently there is no way to report that

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. How about a Waze for TVs? Some roads are not made for larger vehicles and especially when you are towing a car and are 60 feet long.

Gets and roads for larger vehicles like RVs and RVs towing cars. Can’t make upturns when you are that long. Thank you

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Caut persoanele interesate avand oportunitatea unui venit suplimentar dintr-o activitate excelenta de lucru online, unde se lucreaza online.

Caut persoanele interesate avand oportunitatea unui venit suplimentar dintr-o activitate excelenta de lucru online, unde se lucreaza cu un program flexibil. Este un sistem cu totul special cu un program nou de castiguri. totul este sa incepeti acum o cariera de succes pentru mai multi ani lucrand online si cu cel mai eficient program. Puteti sa-mi trimiteti mesajul "VREAU MAI MULTE INFORMATII", dupa ce ma contactezi la adresa de e-mail ilieclaudiu74@yahoo.com sau pe facebook : Ilie Claudiu Adrian Ofer consultanta persoanelor interesate care vor sa inceapa o afacere in extindere in domeniul vanzarilor directe.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Slow moving cars

Would be greatful to put a mark on a road section where you recognize a slow moving police car or a tractor or a combine harvester (to put a notice to others to take care and drive slowly. You can put a mark on the road and it can show the way until the first crossline. Cheers, Akos

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Use Waze information to Control Traffic Lights

Since I'm a long time user of Waze and Google Maps, I was wondering if Alphabet Inc. has considered designing a smart system that would use the data transmitted by Waze clients to program traffic lights.

From the research I've done, the actual smart systems in advanced cities are based on sensors and cameras placed at the intersections which makes this solution very expensive and thus not attractive to third world country cities. There's even a proposal using RFIDs in vehicles.

I am sure that city governments would promote vigorously the use of these apps and embrace a solution that…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Waze client - general  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. km instead of miles

Would be great to see km instead of miles for traveling distance in website for europe users.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Alarma para Waze fuera de servicio y corregir bug de desconexión

Muchas veces voy conduciendo escuchando las indicaciones por bluetooth (conduzco motocicleta) y frecuentemente Waze se desconecta, no hay notificación auditiva y quedo perdido justo en el peor lugar. Waze debería tener una alarma o notificación al desconectarse voluntaria o involuntariamente.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Waze has the biggest and most constantly updated guide for open street fairs

Waze has the biggest and most constantly updated guide for open street fairs. I think that a spinoff app for street fairs around the world should be considerated

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Change colors

Would it be possible tot add a function to edit the colors of the alert icon on the right and the speed indicator? I'm having screen burn in issues on my galaxy s7 edge because of this... I use the app daily on my motorcycle.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Add a 'max. driving speed'

Add a 'max. driving speed' option in route settings for electroc vehicle drivers and caravan/hgv use.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. WHY does Lyft need to access my location even when not using the app? This very fact is the primary reason I will not take the time to becom

WHY does Lyft need to access my location even when not using the app? This very fact is the primary reason I will not take the time to become more familiar with the user interface, which, btw is not overly user friendly. Not complaining, just trying to understand... Thank you!

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Map Functionality

Suggestion. Many times on the map either the street/HWY you are on or an upcoming street/HWY is not visible or rendered on the map. You have to scroll in/out to find out what that street is. SUGGESTION. Have the next upcoming street appear as a label just ABOVE you location figure (arrow, car etc) and have the street you are on appear as a label BELOW the location figure. It could be an option /preference. That way you have a better idea of your location.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

Waze Suggestion Box

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base