Waze Suggestion Box

Welcome! Thanks for your interest in improving Waze.

There’s power in numbers! Search through existing suggestions before adding new ones.

• If you agree with a suggestion, vote to show your support and use the comment section to add to the idea.
  • When beginning a new suggestion, be sure to select a category so it can be sent to the right team.

This forum is intended for user feedback and ideas. If you have an issue which needs support, visit our help center.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. waze for pspvita???

waze for pspvita

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Waze client - general  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. weather

Please incorporate Google CAP alerting/Nixle into the Waze client to alert drivers who are driving into a warning such as a tornado warning or flood warning.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Waze client - general  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Ruta peligrosa

Recientemente Waze me sugirió una ruta de viaje de un solo carril, llena de curvas y muy peligrosa por la sierra, aunque en distancia era mas corta hubiera preferido una ruta alternativa con autopista aunque fuera con peaje, ojala pudiera alertar sobre esto.......o dar alternativas

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. can easily choose whether active or not the highway when planning a trip.

can easily choose whether active or not the highway when planning a trip.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Bibliothèque des pictogrammes

Bonjour,
    Pourriez-vous créer, sur votre site internet, une bibliothèque des pictogrammes utilisés dans votre applications afin que les non-initiés puissent les comprendre plus rapidement ?
    Merci.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Historic vehicles

I love using this app. I drive a classic campervan and it works really well, except for the journey times. It would be great if you could adjust the top speed in someway. Although legally I can drive at 70mph, in reality I rarely get past 50.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. How to shut down?

I like Waze a lot and use it often (not as much lately). My only complaint is that once I'm done using it, the ONLY way I can get the app to stop running is to shut phone off, then power back on. It won't stop when I minimize it (as I hope it would). Needs to be a way to completely stop it when I'm done (am I missing how?)

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Have an option to use a black car.

Lots of choices of differ vehicles and colours but no black colour car.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Set a distance to notifications like speedchecks

In this case I think its more accurate to help other wazers with not only to report a speedcheck but also to be able to set a distance to it because in some cases we are moving further away from it. So report, set distance easy with 3 options, say minus 50-100-200m (city, local, highway)

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. "Workers Present" Notification

Posts a notification for both sides/median of the roadway which identifies workers (road crew, landscaping, linemen, etc) present either near or on the roadway. The concern is for their safety.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. warning about use when driving

I have found that the Waze 'safety warning' about getting input while the car is moving to be very troublesome. I get the warning in my driveway (300 meters long) while driving at 10 mph and have more inputs to do as a result. I also do input at higher speeds trying to use the microphone to speak in the destination, but it is complicated by the "safety" feature.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. It would be great to be able to download the routes of a trip you've just taken.

It would be great to be able to download the routes of a trip you've just taken. There's been some sights I've seen that I'd like to go back to but can't find exactly because the route was "WAZE" driven.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Could you consider entering BOLO reports on Waze....

This is probably news more than anything, but since everyone uses waze it might be helpful to put Bolo reports out. Here's what prompted this request. We arrived home after driving 1600 miles from Charleston to Little Rock and back and on the news they had a BOLO for a red Miata w license plate.....a woman had been last seen driving between Augusta and Atlanta on I 20 and has been missing for over a week. It would have been nice to know that at the time we were driving. Amber alerts would be nice as well.....maybe put them up…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Underlined text in app make it illegible- DANGEROUS

The underlined text in the waze app makes it illegible. The underline is too close to the text and breaks up under certain letters making them look like hieroglyphics.For instance under the "Drive A Carpool" navigation button the underline has become all kinds of dashes and dots. This makes if very dangerous to try read at a glance.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. aumentar las opciones de coches y de colores de coches deberia poder escoger el color que uno quiera y aumentar las alternativas de coches m

Debería poner dar la opción de escoger el color que uno quiera al coche y de esa forma aumentar las alternativas de coches que hay

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Please map the highway on the north coast of Jakarta-Semarang-Surabaya right now! Thank you...!

Please map the highway on the north coast of Jakarta-Semarang-Surabaya right now! Thank you...!

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Waze always sends me on a route with 2 tolls, I want to limit to 1

Waze always directs me to a route that requires 2 tolls, when for 2 extra minutes I only have 1 toll. It's not worth it to pay a 2nd toll for 2 minutes - and Waze hasn't recognized that I almost never follow its suggested route.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

Waze Suggestion Box

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base