Waze Suggestion Box

Welcome! Thanks for your interest in improving Waze.

There’s power in numbers! Search through existing suggestions before adding new ones.

• If you agree with a suggestion, vote to show your support and use the comment section to add to the idea.
  • When beginning a new suggestion, be sure to select a category so it can be sent to the right team.

This forum is intended for user feedback and ideas. If you have an issue which needs support, visit our help center.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Ambulance alert

Waze should give alerts on the direction of ambulances while on emergency mode so drivers will give them priority on the road ..

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Waze client - general  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. חיווי על זמן התראה לכניסה למרחב מוגן

חיווי זמן הכניסה למרחב מוגן לאחר הצעקת צבע אדום וכו. חשוב מאוד כי שאתה נוסע אתה לא יודע כמה זמן יש לך לגוץ למרחב מוגן

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Waze client - general  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. 1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Steering Remote for Adding Warnings

I would like a remote which can be placed on the steering wheel which can be pre-programmed with the most common elements I encounter for example - pot holes/ construction / traffic / police . This would stop me looking at the screen and going through options to get to where I want to . Else the other way could be is to have a WAZE button with that would allow for speech to add the items .

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. 1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Disponibilizar um botão com notificação favorita

Ter a opçãod de notificação favorita, por exemplo, uso muito a notificação de buraco na via... para notificar preciso acessar uns 3 menus. A sugestão seria a possibilidade de criar um botão de notificação favorita, no qual, possamos escolher qual notificação mais usamos e poder notificação com apenas um clique.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Notificação offline

Possibilidade de mesmo estando sem rede, poder notificar alguma coisa. Por exemplo, em viagem, alguns locais não possuem cobertura da operadora que uso, logo o app poderia aceitar a notificação, armazenar localmente o local(posição geográfica) onde foi feito e assim que a rede voltar, apenas atualizar para a rede.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. 1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Typing suggestion bar

It is so annoying when using the new system when you’re typing in an address and suggestions come up in between the numbers and the letters keyboards! Please put the suggestion above the numeric keyboard so that the keyboard doesn’t jump up and down like a lunatic. Many thanks

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Stop supporting the oppression and genocide of innocent Palestinians

I'll be removing my account and app with Waze due to the hand they play in the oppression of innocents in Palestinian territory. I'll be spreading the word about this also in the aim to help remove more users for your platform until you change your stance and stop support the apartheid that's taking place in 2021.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Include trains and offer Wazers a way to share seats

I live in Tokyo where most people commute by train and to a lesser degree by bus. Trains are subject to delays caused by things like local power outages, equipment failures, and even suicides. Overcrowding is also an issue. Being able to report to other Wazers that a line has temporarily stopped gives them a chance to choose another route. Also having the ability to share your location on a voluntary basis so that other users can know when you will get off the train and a seat will become available would be nice. Right now finding a seat is…

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Include trains and offer Wazers a way to share seats

I live in Tokyo where most people commute by train and to a lesser degree by bus. Trains are subject to delays caused by things like local power outages, equipment failures, and even suicides. Overcrowding is also an issue. Being able to report to other Wazers that a line has temporarily stopped gives them a chance to choose another route. Also having the ability to share your location on a voluntary basis so that other users can know when you will get off the train and a seat will become available would be nice. Right now finding a seat is…

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Toggle railroads off

Be able to toggle on or off railroad crossings. They are HUGE and obnoxious looking.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. barbie

add barbie voice to app!

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Navigation panel size

Can you reduce the size of the black navigation panel in Waze? It takes over a quarter of the screen currently which is a lil excessive imo.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. 1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. סימון הכתובת בצורה ברורה

שלום
    מציע לשנות את הרקע באותיות הכתובת מרקע כחול ללבן (כמו בק"מ) דבר שיצור קונטרסט טוב מאשר היום שהינו כחול ושחור
    תודה

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Hazards /vehicle stopped -

Too many broken down cars on the interstate/highways that sit for weeks in SC! I repeatedly get the hazard vehicle stopped alert . Traffic is awful so I don’t want to turn it off bc it’s useful when a car breaks down & is stopped ON the road vs. abandon on the shoulder.
    Can this be an option?

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Put icon on Waze that will close the app

Please devise a simple way to close Waze when no longer needed (such as a special "button" or small icon). There are many times when I know my way for part of the route but cannot stop Waze from continuing to use up my IPhone battery.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. change interface

As we drive on the left side of the car, when using the built-in multimedia of the car, we cant properly see the speedometer or the indications because the steering wheel is hiding it.. Having it on the right side if the screen would be much safer.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base