Waze Suggestion Box

Welcome and thank you for your interest in improving Waze!

• There’s power in numbers! Search through existing suggestions before adding new ones. If you agree with a suggestion, vote to show your support and use the comment section to add to the idea.
  • When beginning a new suggestion, be sure to select a category so it can be sent to the right team.
  • This forum is intended for user feedback and ideas. If you have an issue which needs support, please visit our help center.
  • Any comments, feedback, ideas, reports, suggestions, data, or other information you provide to Waze or its Google affiliates ("Waze") relating to Google products and services (collectively “Feedback”) is separate from and not part of your personal data.
  • Waze may use any Feedback without restriction to develop and improve Waze’s current or future products and services.
  • You agree that you will not disclose to Waze any third-party information in your Feedback that you are otherwise obligated to maintain as confidential.
  • Waze has no obligation to use your Feedback.
  • By submitting your Feedback in this page, you acknowledge that you are of the minimum age required to provide data processing consent in the applicable country where you are located and that you provide permission to Waze and its affiliates to use your Feedback and any information that personally identifies you to improve Waze’s current and future products and services in accordance with the Waze Privacy Policy (https://www.waze.com/legal/privacy). Please avoid providing any personal information in your Feedback. Please note that providing your name is optional. If you choose to provide your name, it will be publicly displayed in this forum next to your Feedback. You can delete your Feedback only as long as it didn't receive any reactions from other users. However, you can delete your name and provide your Feedback as anonymous user at any time. You may also delete your comments and upvotes at any time.
  • Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. טלפון

כולנו אוהבים לדבר בטלפון בזמן נסיעות ארוכות עם חברים שלנו. המצב האידאלי לשיחה הוא כאשר שני הצדדים באותו המצב- בנסיעה.

זה הרעיון:
    בכל נסיעה בה אתה עומד לנסוע זמן מסוים ומעלה (ע"פ הגדרתך), תוכל לראות חברים מרשימת אנשי הקשר שלך (או כאלו שמוגדרים חברים בוויז) שגם הם באותו סטטוס כמו שלך ופנויים לשיחה טלפון ארוכה. אתן פה מקרה לדוגמה:

יצאתי לדרכי מחיפה לירושלים ( שעה וחצי נסיעה). אשמח לראות חברים בסטטוס כמו שלי, ואולי כאלו שלא דיברנו הרבה זמן. משה, חברי מהעבודה הקודמת (איתו לא דיברתי כבר שנתיים לצערי) גם בנסיעה מאילת לים המלח ופנוי לשיחה. אתקשר אליו ונעביר את…

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Waze client - general  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Car icon shows current speed

Car icon shows current speed and cancel the speedometer

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Waze client - general  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Reset password by phone number

I had contact with support this week. I forgot my account name and password a while ago. Due to deleting my Facebook account. Since there was no e-mail adres linked to that (Facebook created) account, resetting the password was not possible.

Support told me that they could retrieve my original by phone number, but not reset my password via my phone number (eg text message). It kind of puzzles me since it is a safe/verifiable way to reset manually, but okay.

I hereby request a feature to reset passwords via text messages, since the phone number is already stored with…

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Would love audible access

I wanted to connect either my iPhone music or best of all my audible please.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Store "Personal" Report Categories In Device's Memory

Currently, when you "Send A Report" a coordinate is set(i.e. disabled car on side of road where you are currently located) and "everybody using Waze" sees that "Disabled Car Warning" in their app on their device. I recommend that you allow a user to store several "personal settings/reports" that will be stored in the device your app is on and each time your vehicle approaches that "waypoint/whatever category" a recognizable audible warning will advise you that you are "1/2 mile from _________". Another user was suggesting a report option for "Hazards>On Road>Dangerous Intersection-maybe a Black Point)a point where a lot…

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Péage catégorie 2

Bonjour,
    Je roule tous les jours avec Waze dans un véhicule utilitaires de 2.8m.
    Il serait pratique d’avoir le tarif des péages en catégorie 2. Également si possible, d’éviter les itinéraires avec des passages sous des ponts de moins de 2m80. Vous pourriez faire une sélection de gabarit dans la rubrique “mon véhicule”
    Merci
    Simon

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Adding Additional Music Streaming Options To Waze

Hello - I love Waze and I use it everytime I am in the car, even if I know where I am going. I love the streaming music integration (iHeart, Spotify, etc.) - that's so awesome. I'm just wondering if you could add two more to that list: Apple Music and Sirius XM (the streaming app which I use in the car). That would be perfect! Please let me know your thoughts. Thanks again! - Nate

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Please make a option to ALWAYS get both an alert on the map and a voice alert that a speed camera is up ahead even if driving under the spee

Please make a option to ALWAYS get both an alert on the map and a voice alert that a speed camera is up ahead even if driving under the speed limit!

Adding this option would make me switch from Flitmeister to Waze!

This would be incredibly useful to me because speedometer in my Waze-App in apple CarPlay doesn't match my actual driving speed!

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Roadside mile markers

Add info on the nearest mile marker. We rencently had a flat in an unfamiliar state & it would have been very helpful in describing our location to roadside assistance.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Gostaria de solicitar a alteração do nome de um Prédio de Serviço Público

A Superintendência da Barra mudou de nome, para Subprefeitura da Barra, Recreio e Vargens.

Endereço: Avenida Ayrton Senna, 2001
    Barra da Tijuca
    Rio de Janeiro
    RJ

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. כשעוברים את המהירות המותרת, כיתוב המהירות מאוד קשה לזיהוי

הכיתוב משתנה מאותיות אדומות על רקע לבן (שמאוד קלות לזהוי) לאדום עם רקע שחור (שמאוד קשות לזהוי).

הסיבות:
    כשנוהגים עם משקפי שמש, קשה להבחין במספרים האדומים על הרקע השחור.
    כל מי שנוהג להרכיב משקפי קריאה ונוהג ללא משקפיים, לא מצליח לזהות את הספרות
    ההצעה - להשאיר את הספרות האדומות עם הרקע הלבן ושהספרות פשוט יהבהבו.
    אפשרות נוספת להחליף את הרקע השחור לרקע מנוגד הרבה יותר

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. alterar o nome de uma localização

mudar o nome da superintendência da barra para SUBPREFEITURA DA BARRA, RECREIO E VARGENS

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Waze client - general  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. וויז לנוקיה C5

שלום וברכה
    שמעתי שבעבר היה וויז לסימביאן
    הייתי רוצה שיפתחו את זה שוב
    בעבור מי שמשתמש בזה
    תודה.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. add Youtube Music

please add youtube music to the app. heck you are a part of alphabet it shouldn't be that hard

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Fire trucks and/or ambulances

Just a suggestion, there have been a number of weather related accidents with both fire trucks, and ambulances on scene sometimes before police, maybe you should have an icon representing those type of “first responders.
    Thank you for your time and your service.
    Sincerely,
    Chaz

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Waze For When: ¡Recordatorio de cosas a hacer para cuando pase cerca de ...!

Os propongo una sugerencia… hasta me he permitido de ponerle nombre 😉

Se trataría de poder sincronizar la agenda de Gcalendar con Waze. Pero no para el uso de la agenda normal que eso está desarrollado. Sino para cubrir una necesidades o acciones a hacer … pero que no son necesariamente planificadas con fecha y hora… sinó para justamente para aquellas acciones en las que ya haré cuando pase por …
    y precisamente como no son urgente ni prioritarias … nunca te acuerdas y nunca las haces.

Me explico con ejemplos.

Podrías crear un apunte en tu Gcalendar para Waze.…

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Ability to group saved locations

The option to create groups under your favorite locations for purposes of organization would be very beneficial for organizing door save locations for easier access.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Bigger speed limit sign on Android Auto

Preferably customizable size and volume of the alerts in the settings.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. precision

You have done a great job of taking into account speed, traffic, up-to-date traffic, anticipated traffic, precise speed limits along the route. You probably have pedestrian traffic and tire pressure in the calculation too. I found it so surprising that my estimated arrival time was off. It was incredible to imagine that my WAZE was off by such a significant amount too. It was off by 60 minutes. Of all the variables that affect my arrival time you left off the variable with the largest impact to my arrival time - arrival time zone... I arrived an hour late. It…

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Larger playback buttons

Increase the area that registers touches for in-app playback controls.

Buttons currently require too much precision to activate and require multiple touches to activate

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base