Waze Suggestion Box

Welcome! Thanks for your interest in improving Waze.

There’s power in numbers! Search through existing suggestions before adding new ones.

• If you agree with a suggestion, vote to show your support and use the comment section to add to the idea.
  • When beginning a new suggestion, be sure to select a category so it can be sent to the right team.

This forum is intended for user feedback and ideas. If you have an issue which needs support, visit our help center.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. MAP CHAT ANYWHERE ONLY 3 TIMES A DAY

ALLOW TO PUT A MAP CHAT ANYWHERE WITHOUT THE NEED TO BE IN THAT PLACE! THIS WOULD HELP GET OUT OF THE DOUBT OF ANY QUESTION WE HAVE ABOUT ANY PLACE.
    EXAMPLE: I NEED TO KNOW IF THEY ARE CHARGING PARKING ON THE BEACH. EASY I ASK SOME WAZERS IN THAT SECTOR, OR IS IT TOO LATE AND I DON'T KNOW IF THE EASY GAS STATION BUSINESS IS OPEN! I ASK SOME WAZER PUTTING THE MAP CHAT WITH THAT QUESTION AT THE GAS STATION. ETC ... THIS OPTION COULD BE ALLOWED ONLY 3 TIMES A DAY

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Waze client - general  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Safe & Helpful Lane Guidance

There are many inconsistancies in my tri-state area, NY, NJ, & CT (in New England) USA, in the lane guidance at different intersections of different highways/parkways/interstates. I am guessing this is worse in the older cities/towns that were created with older road standards, and more in congested areas. Sometimes the lanes correctly indicate the lanes that come up to the intersection, say even half mile before the split/exit. This would allow plenty of time to get into the correct lane, or plan to get into the correct lane. But other times, Waze wrongly indicates the lanes immidately AT or AFTER…

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Waze client - general  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Change "vehicle stopped on road" to "vehicle blocking lanes"

Almost every day, Waze tells me "vehicle stopped on road ahead", but 9/10 times it should've been a "vehicle stopped on shoulder" report, put there by someone clearly confused about the difference between "on road" and "on shoulder". I think this confusion could be resolved by changing the report label and voice prompt to "vehicle blocking lanes". Thank you!

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. battery saver

Hello.
    Can You please add Battery Saver switch to main screen or make it more accessible? I mean to switch it on by one or two taps, for example.

Regards.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Add

Add a voice preview feature. This is one the most desired requested features... yet when it's suggested there is never a comment from you guys... at least respond.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. cop

Make an alert for if a cop has someone pulled over, so you are aware and can move over, because like in NY theres the move over law where if you don't move over or don't slow down you can get a ticket, so if we know ahead of hand, then we can be prepared.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. put an inquiry option to contact us

put an inquiry option to contact us

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Traffic alerts

I think I will be a good idea for the app to have traffic alerts. Not just saying traffic reported ahead. Based on the speed limit the app to tell you to slow down because of traffic. It will be extremely useful on highways. For example, a kilometer ahead to display/announce such warning and recommendation to slow down. Therefore, drivers will not have to stop abruptly and accidents might be prevented.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Set preferences for car + trailer AND car + caravan

It would mean the world to be able to set preferences for driving with a caravan and be able to fill in details like length, width (!!) (!!)

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Evitar atropello de animales silvestres

Sería bueno la opción que los conductores podamos advertir puntos de paso de animales para evitar atropellarlos y registrar cuando suceden. Así veterinarios cerca o voluntarios pueden atender la fauna o bien advertir para prevenir el atropello.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. telechargement de map pour utilisation hors ligne ou avec peut de réseau

pouvoir telecharger la map, pour une utilisation hors ligne ou avec peut de réseaux.
    Je travaille toute la journée avec waze et c'est trés frustrant de partir de chez un client et de devoir changer de gps ou de faire de la route jusqu'a retrouver du réseau pour pouvoir rentrer une nouvelle adresse. Parfois même avec du réseau celui-ci étant inssufisant il faut valider plusieur fois l'adresse pour avoir un résultat.
    A part ce petit souci , je trouve votre gps génial, Merci !

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. User name

Spaces and full names should be required and allowed

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Google assistant on Favorites

Sometimes when we are at a stoplight and we need to look up one of our saved favorites instead of scrolling for it can we have Google assistant so we could ask google assistant to quickly look up the favorite saved that we are searching for? Then google assistant can ask us if we want this favorite as a new drive or give us other options for that specific favorite saved.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Add van option vehicle

Please add a van option or a specification of height to avoid getting stuck at a tunnel. It would be very helpful.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Jackée Harry voice pack

Please engage actress Jackée Harry about doing a voice pack! Hers is iconic! Thank you!

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. O Brasil é um dos principais mercados do Waze no mundo. E no Brasil, são milhares de usuários, especialmente quem faz Ubber, que utilizam co

O Brasil é um dos principais mercados do Waze no mundo. E no Brasil, são milhares de usuários, especialmente quem faz Ubber, que utilizam como combustível o GNV (Gás Natural Veicular). Porque não colocar entre os combustíveis, assim como foi feito com o Etanol brasileiro, o GNV?
    Brazil is one of the main markets for Waze in the world. And in Brazil, there are thousands of users, especially those who make Ubber, who use GNV (Natural Vehicle Gas) as fuel. Why not put GNV among fuels, as was done with Brazilian Ethanol?

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. utánfutó

jó lenne egy jelölő box hogy van-e utánfutó, vagy nincs, mert a sebesség határok között van különbség.
    személykocsi és járműszerelvény között nagy a különbség, és kevesen tartják be, ha egyáltalán tudnak róla
    A KRESZ 26. § (1) bekezdés b) pontja kimondja, hogy gépjárműből és pótkocsiból álló járműszerelvénnyel autópályán maximum 80 km/óra, lakott területen kívül egyéb úton 70 km/óra, lakott területen 50 km/óra sebességgel szabad közlekedni.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. I think it would be safer if the small orange circle for reporting were on the left side of the screen closer to the driver.

I think it would be safer if the small orange circle for reporting were on the left side of the screen closer to the driver.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Enable beep option when using carplay

Enable the Beep at other Wazers option in CarPlay. Can do it from iPhone App but when using CarPlay we cannot Beep at our fellow Wazers. Kids love doing it & is a small community.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. build a new button on the main screen to hear the last voice instruction

From time to time because of noise around - a driver misses the last voice instruction, so my suggestion is: build a new button on the main screen, driver can click on it and hear the last voice instruction (repeat last voice instruction).

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base