Waze Suggestion Box

Welcome! Thanks for your interest in improving Waze.

There’s power in numbers! Search through existing suggestions before adding new ones.

• If you agree with a suggestion, vote to show your support and use the comment section to add to the idea.
  • When beginning a new suggestion, be sure to select a category so it can be sent to the right team.

This forum is intended for user feedback and ideas. If you have an issue which needs support, visit our help center.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Send start location to phone app from the web

When I send a trip planned on the web from my computer, it should send the START as well as destination address. That would be the expect response. That is why I used the web map.

I planned my trip for next Tuesday from one client's location to another's.
    I'm at home. I send my trip info to my phone and Waze wants to navigate immediately from my home to the location.

This is wrong from every aspect of User Experience design. Why would I bother entering a starting address if the app is going to ignore it. I appreciate…

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Waze client - general  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. CNG - Natural gas station Europe

Still not possible to select ONLY CNG stations :-(

In app CNG/LPG, in most LPG stations CNG is not available, so absolutely not usefull...

In belgium you can use https://www.gas.be/nl/rijden-op-cng/station-zoeker
    In Holland https://www.pitpointcleanfuels.com/nl/

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Waze client - general  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Longitud de las obras en ruta

Creo que sería provechoso para otros conductores saber la dimensión total de la obra que se avisa en waze, debería haber una funcionalidad para indicar donde comienza y donde termina la reducción del carril por obras

0 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Show health information (e.g. bloodsugar) on main screen

As a person with type 1 diabetes, it is important to monitor your blood glucose levels, even for parents who have a child with type 1 diabetes in the back seat.
    Most common blood sugar monitors are freestyle libre from abott and the g6 from dexcom. They have interfaces that allow to "follow" the current meassure values.

I would like to see these messages displayed on the navigation screen, so a Type 1 driver (or parent) can monitor his condition without looking at an app on his phone.

Task: Please allow access to these interfaces and disply the data on…

0 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. When acknowledging an item that has already been reported, allow the acknowledger to click on (left) (center) (right) side of road.

The original reporter has just enough time to log the item, but all Wazers that are following with the acknowledgement can identify the location that it exists on the highway. This will make it much safer for everyone coming behind to be positioned in a safe lane until the hazard has been removed. For example: Vehicle stopped on left shoulder or pothole in center lane. Even if there are more than one center lane, it gives you a pretty good idea of where it is located.

0 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Por favor regresen la voz de batman

Por favor regresen la voz de Batman, se disfruta que te guíe Batman tu viaje por favor.

0 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Canal de Desenvolvimento de negócios não está funcionando

O canal de Desenvolvimento de negócios não funciona, preciso me comunicar com a área para propor um modelo de negócio interessante para o APP

0 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Injured Wildlife Alert feature that notifies State police / wildlife rescue.

We can identify debris in the road but not injured wildlife in need of emergency help - can you pls. Add this feature and have it send a message to state police / local wildlife rescue / Dept if Environmental Protection? Thanks!!!

0 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Option to disable new message pop-ups while driving

You guys have designed this lovely pop-up to be intrusive and distracting. Some users might love getting pop-ups while driving through roundabouts and complex junctions, some users (surprisingly) will not like it.

Please give us the option to disable this pop-up.

0 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Option to disable "You got a response!" pop-ups when launching the app

Active editors will look at replies to their messages on the computer when they are editing the map..

Please give us the option to disable this pop-up!

0 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Better UK voices

The 2x UK voices that include spoken street names are so boring and robotic, it really lets the app down. The Siri voice is a really decent synthesised voice, can we please have something like that?

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Permanent road closures in London

Permanent road closures in London
    There have been so many new road closures due to the LTN scheme (low traffic neighbourhoods). There is nowhere on the app that allows you to say that the road has been blocked to traffic in both directions at a particular point and that it is a road closure – usually permanent. Please add permanent road closure as an option.

0 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Sería bueno la opción que los conductores podamos advertir puntos de paso de animales para evitar atropellarlos y registrar cuando suceden.

Sería bueno la opción que los conductores podamos advertir puntos de paso de animales para evitar atropellarlos y registrar cuando suceden. Así veterinarios cerca o voluntarios pueden atender la fauna o bien advertir para prevenir el atropello.

0 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
1 2 225 226 227 229 Next →
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base