Waze Suggestion Box

Welcome and thank you for your interest in improving Waze!

• There’s power in numbers! Search through existing suggestions before adding new ones.
  • If you agree with a suggestion, vote to show your support and use the comment section to add to the idea.
  • When beginning a new suggestion, be sure to select a category so it can be sent to the right team.
  • This forum is intended for user feedback and ideas. If you have an issue which needs support, please visit our help center.
Any comments, feedback, ideas, reports, suggestions, data, or other information to Google relating to Google products and services (collectively “Feedback”) is separate from and not part of your personal data.
Google may use any Feedback without restriction to develop and improve Google’s current or future products and services.
You agree that you will not disclose to Google any third-party information in your Feedback that you are otherwise obligated to maintain as confidential.
Google has no obligation to use your Feedback.

By submitting your Feedback in this page, you acknowledge that you are of the minimum age required to provide data processing consent in the applicable country where you are located and that you provide permission to Google and its affiliates to use your Feedback and any information that personally identifies you to improve Waze’s current and future products and services in accordance with the Waze Privacy Policy (https://www.waze.com/legal/privacy). Please avoid providing any personal information in your Feedback. Please note that providing your name is optional. If you choose to provide your name, it will be publicly displayed in this forum next to your Feedback. You can delete your name and provide your Feedback as anonymous user at any time.
  • Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. change interface

As we drive on the left side of the car, when using the built-in multimedia of the car, we cant properly see the speedometer or the indications because the steering wheel is hiding it.. Having it on the right side if the screen would be much safer.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Waze client - general  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Ability to add an E-Z Pass discount

Where I live there are E-Z Pass discount programs depending on where you live. For example, because I live in a certain town, I get a discount on one of the tolls that I have to drive to get out of town. Normally, the toll is $1.25 but I only have to pay 10 cents. I feel like Waze often doesn't suggest that route because there is a large toll but for me there isn't so I'd rather go that way than a round about way to avoid the toll. And yes, I do know about the setting of avoiding…

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Waze client - general  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. בנסיעה מתוכננת - לאפשר לראות את מסלול הנסיעה המתוכנן

בנסיעה מתוכננת - לאפשר לראות את מסלול הנסיעה המתוכנן -
    גם במהלך הגדרת הנסיעה המתוכננת, ואף לאפשר אולי בחירה בין מסלולים, גם לאחר שהנסיעה המתוכננת מוגדרת לאפשר לראות את המסלול שלה.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Public conveniences

Any chance of adding on where there are public conveniences close to your location such as motorway services or public toilets etc.

It would help greatly for those with bladder issues when in a new location or for those with young children who need to find a changing facility quickly.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Road worker alert

Add an alert for workers that are not in construction zones! These are the guys that are outthere close to the edge of the road mowing the grass and picking up trash! They are vulnerable because the only alert for them is usually a sign and they are generally working with nothing between them and traffic.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Satisfaction Surveys

Try not sending satisfaction surveys before you've actually responded

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. 1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. שיבוב שמות

שלום רב
    אחריי ששניתם את הקריין המנתב אני נתקל בהמון ...אבל המון שיבושים של שמות מקומות שממש בא לצעוק !!! אני מדבר עם הרבה נהגים וכולם מסכימים איתי !!

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Traffic volume (number of vehicles) per road segment per 5-min interval

It would be great to have a real time information about the number of vehicles that pass through a given location (sensor measuring this info) or through a road segment in five-minute time intervals. Such sampling will give an excellent snapshot of the current status, which is valued by anyone on the road. Especially relevant for city centres but also major highways/freeways.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Speed Limit Icon - left or right side display

Hi Team,
    Ability to select either left or right side screen display.
    For those drivers that are right hand side drive having this on bottom left isn’t practical.

Also ability to increase size of display

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Sending changes on map directly from waze app

That will be great, when I could send map update directly from app. i.e When I'm riding with waze and there is roadworks with closed road. There should be possibility to put information about closed road, and new driving directions should take it into account.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. 1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. 1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. network coverage map

Hi Waze,
    i'm arik From nPerf company. We developed an app that enables people to test theirinternet connection and collect coverage data.
    What about collecting data with us and add cobverage layers on you app ?
    I desperatly looking to speak at someone at your company.
    Thanks, Toda raba.
    Arik

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Making a version for cyclists/horses

Making a versions whereby a cyclist, motorcyclist, horse rider or even pedestrian can state they are on the road.

Any one of these individuals could maybe toggle a switch to say they are undertaking an activity on a road other than driving a vehicle. This would be hugely advantageous for people traversing country roads especially.

The selection of users would/could be great, and the feature would reduce deaths and accidents immeasurably world wide.

The alert could obviously include a statement that a ‘horse rider’ is ahead along with a neigh or something for fun or to clarify. The same could…

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. report mobile places for speedcontrol.

in Belgium there are many mobile places where flash is used. It would be very useful as a user to be able to report these places so that you are also notified when you approach the place. (just like the fixed speed cameras)

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. MAP CHAT ANYWHERE ONLY 3 TIMES A DAY

ALLOW TO PUT A MAP CHAT ANYWHERE WITHOUT THE NEED TO BE IN THAT PLACE! THIS WOULD HELP GET OUT OF THE DOUBT OF ANY QUESTION WE HAVE ABOUT ANY PLACE.
    EXAMPLE: I NEED TO KNOW IF THEY ARE CHARGING PARKING ON THE BEACH. EASY I ASK SOME WAZERS IN THAT SECTOR, OR IS IT TOO LATE AND I DON'T KNOW IF THE EASY GAS STATION BUSINESS IS OPEN! I ASK SOME WAZER PUTTING THE MAP CHAT WITH THAT QUESTION AT THE GAS STATION. ETC ... THIS OPTION COULD BE ALLOWED ONLY 3 TIMES A DAY

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Safe & Helpful Lane Guidance

There are many inconsistancies in my tri-state area, NY, NJ, & CT (in New England) USA, in the lane guidance at different intersections of different highways/parkways/interstates. I am guessing this is worse in the older cities/towns that were created with older road standards, and more in congested areas. Sometimes the lanes correctly indicate the lanes that come up to the intersection, say even half mile before the split/exit. This would allow plenty of time to get into the correct lane, or plan to get into the correct lane. But other times, Waze wrongly indicates the lanes immidately AT or AFTER…

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Change "vehicle stopped on road" to "vehicle blocking lanes"

Almost every day, Waze tells me "vehicle stopped on road ahead", but 9/10 times it should've been a "vehicle stopped on shoulder" report, put there by someone clearly confused about the difference between "on road" and "on shoulder". I think this confusion could be resolved by changing the report label and voice prompt to "vehicle blocking lanes". Thank you!

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. battery saver

Hello.
    Can You please add Battery Saver switch to main screen or make it more accessible? I mean to switch it on by one or two taps, for example.

Regards.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base