Waze Suggestion Box

Welcome and thank you for your interest in improving Waze!

• There’s power in numbers! Search through existing suggestions before adding new ones.
  • If you agree with a suggestion, vote to show your support and use the comment section to add to the idea.
  • When beginning a new suggestion, be sure to select a category so it can be sent to the right team.
  • This forum is intended for user feedback and ideas. If you have an issue which needs support, please visit our help center.
Any comments, feedback, ideas, reports, suggestions, data, or other information to Google relating to Google products and services (collectively “Feedback”) is separate from and not part of your personal data.
Google may use any Feedback without restriction to develop and improve Google’s current or future products and services.
You agree that you will not disclose to Google any third-party information in your Feedback that you are otherwise obligated to maintain as confidential.
Google has no obligation to use your Feedback.

By submitting your Feedback in this page, you acknowledge that you are of the minimum age required to provide data processing consent in the applicable country where you are located and that you provide permission to Google and its affiliates to use your Feedback and any information that personally identifies you to improve Waze’s current and future products and services in accordance with the Waze Privacy Policy (https://www.waze.com/legal/privacy). Please avoid providing any personal information in your Feedback. Please note that providing your name is optional. If you choose to provide your name, it will be publicly displayed in this forum next to your Feedback. You can delete your name and provide your Feedback as anonymous user at any time.
  • Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Pleas add K tag support for kansas tollways

I’ve been hoping for years that you add ktag support

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Waze client - general  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. O WAZE no passado mostrava os municipios

No passado o waze mostrava os municipios nas etradas, agora não mostra mais.
    Como recuperar esta função?

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Waze client - general  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Create a category for restricted areas in cities

Hi !
    in cities like Paris now some streets are restricted for public transportations, professionals and disable people. For example a street like rue de Rivoli is forbidden for any other cars. It would be nice if we could activate a special button if we are concerned and can use these streets. THX

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. sharing my drive with friends and see all of their arrive time and location on the same map

It would be super cool, when a group of friends are going to a trip, to share the destination and to be able to track on the same map where each one of them and gets an estimation for how long is it going for him to arrive

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. bug dans waze

since google buy waze it's worse

few and few error of navigation , b&ad advice
    chosing another itinerary are impossible

no pôssible to receive a mail for change password since your pseudio

and the best bug is , you can change the pseude given by waze with your new account

sincerely, came back to old version it's nox CATSTROPHIC

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Verschillende voertuigen registeren in Waze

Ik rij met verschillende wagens die dan ook wel of net geen toegang hebben tot verschillende LEZ-zones. Zou het niet mogelijk zijn om zelf verschillende voertuigen te registeren met telkens hun eigen kenmerken (type, brandstof, LEZ-zones, tol,...) zodat je gewoon een ander geregisteerd voertuig moet selecteren als je verandert van voertuig en niet alle settings manueel moet aanpassen.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Too many reports - privileges blocked - solution request

First, I understand why you block/ban some people sending too many irrelevant reports, but the other end is I cannot report other important things on the road after I reported a traffic jam on one section of the long road too many times.
    For example travelling 20-30 miles, report 5 or 6 traffic jam through the town and on your remaining journey not able to report anything at all. Problem exist mainly when you try to report a traffic jam on a long road, report heavy traffic and Waze cover 30yard section on the road, so moving a bit report…

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Essence

Ça serait bien de faire en sorte que la mise à jour des prix en stations service fonctionne bien, car ce matin impossible de saisir les tarifs en station, aberrant et pas moyen de signaler le Bug simplement !!!

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. מועדפים - חלוקה לתיקיות

כיום, המועדפים נשמרים ברשימה אחת ארוכה.

לדעתי, יהיה הרבה יותר נוח אם המועדפים יהיו מחולקים לתיקיות.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Organize favorite - within the app and on the website

Edit favorites-
    1-Using similar to what Google does for Chrome Bookmarks and what Android does with the amp locker. Within the edits, to have a drop down for alphabetical order or most used favorites, etc.

2- You should be able to edit favorites, within your account, on the waze website

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Icones

Bonjour,
    Mettre en avant des icônes correspondant aux actions les plus utilisées.
    Merci d'avance !

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. 1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Importing .CSV files please !!!! I average 60 deliveries daily & desperately need this option to import routes !!!

Just want to be able to upload my routes daily instead of having to manually input each address !!! Otherwise i absolutely adore WAZE !!!

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Change missleading inputs for the "Sign Missing" prompt

When getting the "Sign Missing" prompt, the user can choose between two buttons titled "There" and "Not there". These buttons can be confusing, i recommend changing the titles to "Missing" and "Not missing"

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Give us a button to disable sleep mode.

Every time I open CarPlay Waze is stuck in sleep mode. Then I have to open the app on my phone, then kill the app and reopen it. Waze will be stuck at a former location on the map until I do this. It’s really annoying on my Harley. The phone is tucked in to the dashboard. I have to pull over and stop to get the phone out and open and kill the app. Or make the app come out of sleep automatically when CarPlay connects. Just make it work better.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Longitud de las obras en ruta

Creo que sería provechoso para otros conductores saber la dimensión total de la obra que se avisa en waze, debería haber una funcionalidad para indicar donde comienza y donde termina la reducción del carril por obras

0 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Show health information (e.g. bloodsugar) on main screen

As a person with type 1 diabetes, it is important to monitor your blood glucose levels, even for parents who have a child with type 1 diabetes in the back seat.
    Most common blood sugar monitors are freestyle libre from abott and the g6 from dexcom. They have interfaces that allow to "follow" the current meassure values.

I would like to see these messages displayed on the navigation screen, so a Type 1 driver (or parent) can monitor his condition without looking at an app on his phone.

Task: Please allow access to these interfaces and disply the data on…

0 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. When acknowledging an item that has already been reported, allow the acknowledger to click on (left) (center) (right) side of road.

The original reporter has just enough time to log the item, but all Wazers that are following with the acknowledgement can identify the location that it exists on the highway. This will make it much safer for everyone coming behind to be positioned in a safe lane until the hazard has been removed. For example: Vehicle stopped on left shoulder or pothole in center lane. Even if there are more than one center lane, it gives you a pretty good idea of where it is located.

0 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Por favor regresen la voz de batman

Por favor regresen la voz de Batman, se disfruta que te guíe Batman tu viaje por favor.

0 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Canal de Desenvolvimento de negócios não está funcionando

O canal de Desenvolvimento de negócios não funciona, preciso me comunicar com a área para propor um modelo de negócio interessante para o APP

0 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base