Waze Suggestion Box

Welcome and thank you for your interest in improving Waze!

• There’s power in numbers! Search through existing suggestions before adding new ones. If you agree with a suggestion, vote to show your support and use the comment section to add to the idea.
  • When beginning a new suggestion, be sure to select a category so it can be sent to the right team.
  • This forum is intended for user feedback and ideas. If you have an issue which needs support, please visit our help center.
  • Any comments, feedback, ideas, reports, suggestions, data, or other information you provide to Waze or its Google affiliates ("Waze") relating to Google products and services (collectively “Feedback”) is separate from and not part of your personal data.
  • Waze may use any Feedback without restriction to develop and improve Waze’s current or future products and services.
  • You agree that you will not disclose to Waze any third-party information in your Feedback that you are otherwise obligated to maintain as confidential.
  • Waze has no obligation to use your Feedback.
  • By submitting your Feedback in this page, you acknowledge that you are of the minimum age required to provide data processing consent in the applicable country where you are located and that you provide permission to Waze and its affiliates to use your Feedback and any information that personally identifies you to improve Waze’s current and future products and services in accordance with the Waze Privacy Policy (https://www.waze.com/legal/privacy). Please avoid providing any personal information in your Feedback. Please note that providing your name is optional. If you choose to provide your name, it will be publicly displayed in this forum next to your Feedback. You can delete your Feedback only as long as it didn't receive any reactions from other users. However, you can delete your name and provide your Feedback as anonymous user at any time. You may also delete your comments and upvotes at any time.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Bonus points for Facebook friends

The bonus points for first friend or first five friends isn't working even tho I am connected on Facebook with many wake friends

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Waze client - general  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Add a setting to eliminate events

There is a setting to limit the number of events to On route only, 5 miles, 10 miles, etc, but there is no way to completely eliminate event pop ups. This is very annoying as I use my phone to listen to music and every time I get a n event pop up, the music stops for a few seconds. Please create and option to have no event pop ups.

Thank you.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Waze client - general  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. My 1997 Saab 9000 had a really helpful option. It was a speed alarm.

You can set it to a speed, when you accelerate beyond that speed, it beeped until you slowed down below the set speed. Very helpful for long roads with little traffic.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

5. new revenue idea for Waze

I do not see my idea listed yet. I would like to know if there is a way to participate in revenue sharing if my idea results in new, additional revenue for Waze before I share the idea. Can someone contact me to discuss this further? -Mike

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

6. More privacy required

I know about the anonymous option, but this is not my point.
    I would like to have the feauture to everyone to be only your nickname from Waze client, at maximum, to be shown. So, if you're logged in to Facebook, as I am, it won't appear your picture from Facebook or your name either; instead I would recommend to shown only the Waze emotion and the Waze nickname. To avoid any persuit, identity anything else that makes you easy to be track.
    So, only your friends will see your picture on the map and your name.

It's not just…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

7. save and read historic of routes done (from->to->time->km).

Summarize time spent in transport and also know kms of roads to calculate how much it has costs in real for example.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

8. "more time"

I need more time to confirm or "not there" hazards, police, etc. Why not 30 sec? There have been a few times when I pressed "not there" only to find that the hazard was just a little further down the road.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

9. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Add direction to Gas station names

When updating prices for Gas statitions if there are two either side of the road you can't tell which is which. Sometimes they have differnet prices (not often I grant you) and its not possible to know which is which. If you added Northbound, Eastbound etc. would make it clearer.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

11. self-serve

Distinguish between self-serve and full service gas stations.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Cyclists hazard button

In urban environments with narrow roads, cyclists can sometimes take up much of an existing lane. For their safety, and so motorists can take evasive action, a dedicated hazard button should be implemented.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Badge

Some apps as Foursquare or Ski+ are based on many badges. I'd love some badges in Waze (for instance : "drive more than 500km in one day" ; "update more than 5 gas station in one week" ; "resolve 10 maps problems"...).

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

14. I'd like to see where my frieds are

I'd like to see where my frieds are like google latitude

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Video out

Most car audio systems have a video-capable screen. Waze could implement a video out feature using the same video-out mecanism used on apps like youtube or similar.

That could be useful for via video out or data cable (like video app on iphone)

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Convert 2nd level hazard selections to buttons

The report screen UI utilizes easy to use buttons at the first and second levels. For those that require more detail, like weather and other road hazards, the options are presented as stacked lines of text. These should be converted to buttons as well so they are easier to select and are consistent with the rest of the UI.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Include on-route traffic flow and incidents to "Your trip" screen and traffic delay to ETA.

Upon click on the ETA box on the bottom a "Your trip" screen pops up and shows route details. Please include traffic flow and incidents that lay on the route ahead (just like one can see it when the 3 alternative routes are presented. Also it would be great to show the traffic delay on the current route next to the ETA on the main map.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Be able to put the speed at the speed trap that exist or a new one. Like price at gas station.

We should be able to configure the speed of that speed trap, editing or during the creation and it should appears at the pop up of the speed trap.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Calcular rota alternativa rapidamente

Quando o colaborador reportar Tráfego Parado o prórpio Waze recalcula automaticamente e imdeiatamente uma rota fugindo daquela via reportada.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Update this with a real GPS view map!

Love this app but can't fully replace my gps navigator with it just yet. I do a lot of deliveries and when driving without navigation, a real GPS device will say on the top of the screen upcoming street also if u are somewhere and don't know where u touch your vehicle it shows u the closest address by u. This is a safety feature... Please add! This app only gives u the hundred block

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base