Waze Suggestion Box

Welcome and thank you for your interest in improving Waze!

• There’s power in numbers! Search through existing suggestions before adding new ones.
  • If you agree with a suggestion, vote to show your support and use the comment section to add to the idea.
  • When beginning a new suggestion, be sure to select a category so it can be sent to the right team.
  • This forum is intended for user feedback and ideas. If you have an issue which needs support, please visit our help center.
Any comments, feedback, ideas, reports, suggestions, data, or other information to Google relating to Google products and services (collectively “Feedback”) is separate from and not part of your personal data.
Google may use any Feedback without restriction to develop and improve Google’s current or future products and services.
You agree that you will not disclose to Google any third-party information in your Feedback that you are otherwise obligated to maintain as confidential.
Google has no obligation to use your Feedback.

By submitting your Feedback in this page, you acknowledge that you are of the minimum age required to provide data processing consent in the applicable country where you are located and that you provide permission to Google and its affiliates to use your Feedback and any information that personally identifies you to improve Waze’s current and future products and services in accordance with the Waze Privacy Policy (https://www.waze.com/legal/privacy). Please avoid providing any personal information in your Feedback. Please note that providing your name is optional. If you choose to provide your name, it will be publicly displayed in this forum next to your Feedback. You can delete your name and provide your Feedback as anonymous user at any time.
  • Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Importing .CSV files please !!!! I average 60 deliveries daily & desperately need this option to import routes !!!

Just want to be able to upload my routes daily instead of having to manually input each address !!! Otherwise i absolutely adore WAZE !!!

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Waze client - general  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Change missleading inputs for the "Sign Missing" prompt

When getting the "Sign Missing" prompt, the user can choose between two buttons titled "There" and "Not there". These buttons can be confusing, i recommend changing the titles to "Missing" and "Not missing"

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Waze client - general  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Give us a button to disable sleep mode.

Every time I open CarPlay Waze is stuck in sleep mode. Then I have to open the app on my phone, then kill the app and reopen it. Waze will be stuck at a former location on the map until I do this. It’s really annoying on my Harley. The phone is tucked in to the dashboard. I have to pull over and stop to get the phone out and open and kill the app. Or make the app come out of sleep automatically when CarPlay connects. Just make it work better.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Can you include the disabled parking spaces in the maps, I do know where these places are in my own city, but not in other cities, it would

Can you include the disabled parking spaces in the maps, I do know where these places are in my own city, but not in other cities, it would be a godsend if these places are indicated by the app. I always travel using Waze, I would also like to see the bike paths included in Waze as I often ride my electric wheelchair on bike paths too.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Persistent overview mode

I want the option to leave the map in overview mode instead of the current setting where it automatically snaps back to point of view mode after a few seconds. Maybe add a countdown timer button for when it snaps back that I can tap to cancel the snap back and leave it in overview mode.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. שלום. אתם הוגים לא נכון את השם יצחק (רבין) נא לשנות את ההגייה של השם יצחק

אתם הוגים לא נכון את השם יצחק (רבין) נא לשנות את הגיית השם

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Hazard particular

When posting a hazardous vehicle on shoulder, can we put which shoulder (left or right) the vehicle is on. Bc some accidents or vehicles are stopped on left side in small medians near a curve and it would be great and preventative to know which side of the shoulder the car or accidents are on so we can be prepared or able to safely merge lanes if possible.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Greater User Customization

I love using Waze and have for years. Traffic congestion alerts and auto reroute around such congestion is awesome. Alerting police presence is also great. When I first stated using Waze I was simply commute a short distance. Today I’m clocking over 40,000 miles a year and as a road warrior I now listen to a lot of podcasts and audiobooks and Waze is constantly interrupting what I’m listening to. The alerts are endless and I’m prompted 4 times for every turn. My podcast is even interrupted to alert me to train tracks. This is unnecessary - all I need…

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Popup alerte

Hello, the alert popup does not stay long enough after exceeding this one. Sometimes the alert is located a few meters away and the alert has already disappeared without being able to validate it. I would have preferred a popup after the overrun which lasts 10 to 15s in order to validate the alert or not ( is the alert still present? □ yes □ no). Device for radar, the banner disappears much too quickly well before even passing in front of the radar. ( google translate french )

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. A

Add button “I don’t Carpool” to Carpool popup that asks if I Drive or if i I Ride. Or “EXIT”, i.e.something to close Carpool popup and display navigation!

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. visibility

It would be good if it were possible to see how many users there are in a given region, so that it is possible to know when I will reach a higher level (warrior, knight and royalty)

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. 1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. `E-waze

Could you improve the usability for drivers of electric vehicles?
    Or even develop a dedicated e-Waze?

With things like availability and current of charging ports?
    Payment methods ....

I believe the increansing number of e-drivers would appreciate that!

Love you

Martin

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Tamil Language should be added on waze. It will benefit 85 million Tamil people around the world who speak and write in Tamil language.

Hi I'm Thanasegaran Permal. Malaysian Tamils.
    Tamil Language should be added on waze. It will benefit the population of around 85 million Tamil people in the world who speak and write in Tamil language.

Countries as below
    India ~ 77 million
    (Tamil Nadu) (Karnadaka) (Andra Pradesh) (Kerala) (Delhi) (Bombay) ect

Sri Lanka
    ~3,135,770 (2012)
    Malaysia
    ~1,897,000 (2018.est)[1]
    South Africa
    ~600,000 (2013)[2]
    Singapore
    ~488,591 (2010)[3]
    United Arab Emirates
    ~400,000[4]
    Saudi Arabia
    ~350,000[5]
    United States
    ~238,699[6]
    Canada
    ~157,000[7]
    France
    ~125,000[8]
    United Kingdom
    ~120,000 (2007)[9]
    Indonesia
    ~75,000 (2008)[10]
    Mauritius
    ~72,089 (2011)[11]
    Germany
    ~60,000 (2008)[12]
    Australia
    ~50,000 (2011)[13]
    Switzerland
    ~35,000 (2008)[14]
    Italy
    ~25,000 (2005)[15]…

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. best guest posting website

A most popular Guest Blogging and Guest Posting, Blog Posting site for all professional guest bloggers & technology enthusiasts to share a unique idea. https://www.blogvile.com/isaidub-tamil-movies-download/

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Estimados señores de Waze, la verdad me agrada mucho trabajar con su aplicación, soy mensajero y utilizo la aplicación para movilizarme y la

Estimados señores de Waze, la verdad me agrada mucho trabajar con su aplicación, soy mensajero y utilizo la aplicación para movilizarme y la verdad me agrada solo que seria de gran utilidad para los que trabajamos con su aplicación que la misma nos indique y además podamos informar de zonas peligrosas por delincuencia, yo soy de Costa Rica es creo que esto nos ayudaría en gran forma, tanto para informarnos como para contribuir con la difusión de la información en tiempo real, de verdad agradecería tomar en cuenta dicha sugerencia, saludos. Un abrazo para usted y su familia y éxitos…

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. הורדה של מד המהירות האמיתי

בעקבות זה שאנו משתמשי האפליקציה יכולים לראות את מד המהירות, אנו מרשים לעצמנו ליסוע יותר מהר , כאשר המד במכונית משקר למען הבטיחות שלנו המד של וויז מראה את המהירות האמיתית שלנו .

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. 1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Waze client - general  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. 1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Add support for Digitally Imported

Please consider adding support for music playback from Digitally Imported (DI:FM) radio. This would include RadioTunes and ZenRadio among others in the DI:FM family.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base