Waze Suggestion Box

Welcome! Thanks for your interest in improving Waze.

There’s power in numbers! Search through existing suggestions before adding new ones.

• If you agree with a suggestion, vote to show your support and use the comment section to add to the idea.
  • When beginning a new suggestion, be sure to select a category so it can be sent to the right team.

This forum is intended for user feedback and ideas. If you have an issue which needs support, visit our help center.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. הגדרת סוג רכב מעל 4 טון ו/או הגדרת הימנעות מכבישים שמוגבלים לרכבים מתחת ל-4 טון

צריך לאפשר לנהג להגדיר את סוג הרכב שלו כרכב כבד (בפרטי הרכב), בנוסף להגדיר מקומות שבהם הכביש מוגבל לרכבים מתחת ל-4 טון. כך נהג של רכב כבד לא יקבל מסלול שאינו יכול לעבור בו. אפשר גם, בדומה למעבר בכבישי אגרה/נתיבים מהירים, להוסיף אפשרות של הימנעות מכבישים לרכבים מתחת ל-4 טון (במקום לרשום פרטי רכב).

363 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    30 comments  ·  Waze client - general  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Display the name of current city / village

Make the application display the name of the city or village that you are currently in.
    Maybe also the name of the next city / village that you'll reach on your trip will be nice to have displayed with a smaller text font

741 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    35 comments  ·  Waze client - general  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Borat Voice For Navigation

have a borat voice be available for navigation

63 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Waze client - general  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Let users add speed camera locations

I noticed with the newest update that you omitted letting users update red light/ speed camera locations from the app .. not sure- why but I’d like to petition you to please add it back ..... we here in NYC are getting bombarded with cameras that have nothing to do with driving safe ( not near schools - hospitals etc) they are just another way for this city to take money from its hard working overtaxed citizens..

263 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    28 comments  ·  Waze client - general  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Truckers need food/restroom help during Covid-19 shut down

Truckers need help finding restrooms and food that is open and will accept phone orders and walk food out curbside. Their large trucks cannot access drive thrus and they’re not allowed to walk up through the drive thru for safety reasons. With closed dining spaces truckers are going hungry trying to get food and supplies to us during the Covid-19 epidemic. We need a way for them to find open restrooms they can access and food that will walk it out to them as needed. Please Waze, these men and women are heroes. Working their butts off when many of…

286 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    4 comments  ·  Waze client - general  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. waze will automatically make a phone call to a contact when you reach your destination

Whenever I get to my home destination, I have to call to open a gate. It will save me from performing the action proactively. Believes there are many more people who need to make a call to a contact when they reach a particular destination on a regular basis

51 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Waze client - general  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. The ability to download whole areas for less data usage

I understand a large number of the Waze features are specifically internet dependant, but I personally like how the standard maps itself is vs google maps.

I also really like the fact it watches my speed.

24 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Have a Female super hero car to drive

Hi! My daughters asked me why, if the Batmobile is an option, we can’t drive a Wonder Woman car as well.

My kids are 3 and 5 and their question strikes the lack of representation they can already see here.

It can be WW or someone else... but could you have a car of a female superhero as well?

Ps: we love Batman too, -not the Riddle that much-, but having female representation would give an initial great & diversed option.

Thank you.

34 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  Waze client - general  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. APRS integration ( https://aprs.fi/page/api )

Integrate APRS data such as users, repeaters, weather, etc into the Waze app

63 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Waze client - general  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. UR - add screenshot option

On a daily basis, users report some map issues (lacking precision) that we could not verify just by the UpdateRequest data in WME, or they just do not remember/know the names of the streets/landmarks to help us find and solve the issue. Most of the times, we, the editors, need to search a lot for things that could be indicated inside of Waze, without using third parties for posting photos and screenshots like imgur.com, Facebook, or our personal contact pages/phone numbers/emails.

A button for adding a screenshot could be useful somewhere in the message notification screen.

51 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Big speedometer

Hello all drivers

Please make the speedometer / speed limit sign movable / resizable :)

As a truck driver i use several phones and GPS apps at the same time and waze has one of the most accurate speed limit values, so i want to use it to quickly see the current speed limit.

Letting users customize their own size/layout of data shown could be cool.

I.E for me i would make the speed limit like 40÷ of the screen height. But users will do what they want of course.

25 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Add an audio player to the list of compatible apps with Waze

You should add an audio player that can play audio files that are on the phone itself to the list of compatible music apps so you can listen to your own files and recordings while using Waze, not just radio or other broadcasting apps. For example a recording of a lecture from your professor that you have on your phone.

21 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Créer un signalement pour indiquer la présence des patrouilleurs autoroutiers.

Pouvoir indiquer la présence d’un fourgon ou de patrouilleurs à pieds pour sécuriser leurs interventions le plus possible.

214 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Light goods vehicles

For cars, the national speed limit sign means a maximum speed of 60mph on single carriageway roads and 70mph on dual carriageways and motorways. For vans, the same sign imposes a limit of 50mph on a single carriageway, 60mph on a dual carriageway and 70mph on motorways.

Would it be hard in vehicles to have van

So the correct speed is displayed and when warning of speed cameras we you’d no correct speed for our vans

10 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Cookie Monster

Please Bring Cookie Monster Back!

37 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    3 comments  ·  Waze client - general  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. Batman voice

I believe the reason so few people didn’t know about the Batman voice in Waze is they didn’t know there were those types of voices available. I saw it on you tube. Made driving so much fun.. Seatbelt CHECK, Keys CHECK, Ejections Seat CHECK! Classic.

18 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Throwback Moods

Allow access to ALL mood that a user previously used. Including special ones, like: access to ORIGINAL moods icons, Full Sesame Street. ONLY if they were an active user during the time the moods were released. The new moods released, I swiped off Cat to check them out, now I can never be a cat again.

40 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Transfer ride to fellow driver

As multiple drivers in one vehicle take turns, we would like to transfer the ride to the other's phone, and continue the navigation.

This is not the same as sharing the ride details, because then others can only follow the ride.

9 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Optimun Gas Fill up station and report

It would be very usegul to have a road map calculator to the most optimum gas station depending on the fuel consumption of your car (that you can report manually after each travel), depending of the gas price in eah station and depending of the traffic to reach that destination.

If you want to fill up just a couple of gallon it is not optimum to go to the cheapest one, instead you want to go to the nearest one, but if you want to go to fill a full tank it is more optimum to go to the cheapest…

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. It would be nice to just disable the Search bar from view for regular driving when there is no active Waze navigation going on.

yes, I can confirm that the Search bar does indeed disappear from the view when actively navigating. However the issue is that it blocks the view at the bottom when you are just driving normally around when you don't need any navigation and you know where you are going, and you are just contributing the real-time data of the current traffic conditions and you can provide user-submitted reports along the way. It would be nice to just disable the Search bar from view for regular driving when there is no active Waze navigation going on. Thank you for your consideration.

12 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
← Previous 1 3 4 5 215 216
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base