Waze Suggestion Box

Welcome! Thanks for your interest in improving Waze.

There’s power in numbers! Search through existing suggestions before adding new ones.

• If you agree with a suggestion, vote to show your support and use the comment section to add to the idea.
  • When beginning a new suggestion, be sure to select a category so it can be sent to the right team.

This forum is intended for user feedback and ideas. If you have an issue which needs support, visit our help center.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. When I hit the park button, make it so that I can find my car later (with an arrow and distance) so I can find my car.

They make apps to do this and Waze almost has everything you need. It could be great if Waze suggested it after you stop moving for a period of time at your destination.

20 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    5 comments  ·  Waze client - general  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. À propos des bonus

Bien qu'usagers pas très fréquent, nous venons de faire 350kms durant le WE. La carte a été pleine de bonus en dehors de mon trajet. Waze n'est pas un jeu. Proposer de faire des déviations est anti-écologique. Y résister ça rend grognon! Dommage

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Waze client - general  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. The "Wife Button", effectively a favorite for the share destination

Instead of having to click share destination, choose the type and email a contact (or SMS)I want to have this available in 1 click so i don't have to select a number or address.

Also i'd like to set this up so it's automatically shared with the favorite at the start of every drive, like the twitter feature.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Waze client - general  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Logout option, sometimes you need to relog in from you device... however there is no log out option available

option to log out in the app, it might help to fix some issues like points not updating or simple change user

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. north

Separate "North up" preferences for 2D and 3D viewing modes. For example, I prefer North up in 2D mode, but not in 3D mode.

2 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Push notifications for events on route

for next version I would love push notifications from the locked screen when events occur on your chosen route, or if a re-route is necessary.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Wazer Moods

How about adding a singing mood. I love to sing while driving and I'm sure I'm not alone in this activity. Thanks!

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Waze client - general  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. 1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. 1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Gas station ID. Cumberland Farms vs Gulf

Please recognize Cumberland Farms gas stations as different than Gulf. CF gas stations take a special check card that gets me 10 cents off a gallon. Take some cues from Gas Buddy! Thanks.

10 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. 2 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. avoid navigating over a hill

When going from point A to B, the 2D map shows a shorter route that actually is longer in 3D when A and B are in opposite sides of a hill. The smarter (and more economic) route would be to circle the hill.

11 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Allow unlimited votes for Waze ideas

I can't understand why we can only place up to 10 votes for an idea and if that 10 is used up, we can't contribute by posting ideas of our own. This seems counter productive.

Can we please be allowed unlimited votes so people can be allow to make as many useful suggestions as possible? (I had to remove an older vote to be able to post this request!)

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Report markers should be marked when the user presses the report button, not the send button.

Whenever I drive on windy freeways, or freeways with frequent blind spots, I don't see reportable items (police, vehicles on shoulder, etc) until the moment I pass them. Given the typical delay of entering the data into Waze, the markers end up being 500 to 1000 plus feet away from the actual item being reported.

7 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. 2 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Travel with friend

Have the possiblility to follow a friend using waze and sharing the road with me (helpfull when you tavel with several cars to the same location)
    Having the possibility to send pre-define basic massage. (Need gaz, Need a pause,...)

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. 1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Allow reporting issues in on coming lane as well as the default to my current direction

The current default assumption is that all reports are in the lane I am traveling in. Often I see issues across the median, reporting them makes them appear incorrectly in my lane. It would be nice to have an "Opposite Lane" option (i.e. bottom buttons are my lane, top buttons are opposite lane)

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Way to get to this forum via app

I feel app help is too limited and it took me months to find this link.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. 2 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base