Waze Suggestion Box

Welcome! Thanks for your interest in improving Waze.

There’s power in numbers! Search through existing suggestions before adding new ones.

• If you agree with a suggestion, vote to show your support and use the comment section to add to the idea.
  • When beginning a new suggestion, be sure to select a category so it can be sent to the right team.

This forum is intended for user feedback and ideas. If you have an issue which needs support, visit our help center.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Defining the traffic direction depending on certain hours and weekdays

Add the option to define the direction a street has depending on the hours of the day and weekdays.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Waze client - general  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. 21 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  Waze client - general  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. 1. Feature: If I can reach a cell tower and have gps I should be able to post a request for assistance. There are many people (200+) current

Public/Community assistance
    1. Feature: If I can reach a cell tower and have gps I should be able to post a request for assistance. There are many people (200+) currently unaccounted for in our area if they could push one button select the nature of their emergency and whether they are requesting community assistance or state gov assistance it would plot them on the map and notify

Optional catagories

1. State Gov hazards: States/Fed could easily add road closures, accidents, and other problems that could allow waze to auto redirect people to requested locations via a safe route.

2. Social Hazards: An…

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Waze client - general  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. 3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Make all available routes visable and seperate using headers. Instead of the clunky...Settings --> Navigation --> Avoid tolls/major Highways

Make all available routes visable and seperate using headers. Instead of the clunky...Settings --> Navigation --> Avoid tolls/major Highways

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. 7 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Idées d'améliorations | ideas for improvements

Francais :
    Tout d'abord, c'est dommage qu'on est pas un indicateur qui donne la qualité de retour sur la route empruntée. En effet, on ne sait pas s'il y a 1 ou 100 personnes devant nous. Un petit indicateur indiquant le nombre de personnes sur la même route que nous serait pratique.

Ensuite, les péages sont pris en compte lors du trajet. Il serait intéressant de les noter sur la map, mais aussi mettre leurs prix. Soit il y a une base de données ouvertes, soit ,comme pour les prix des pompes à essences, on utilise les utilisateurs. Quel est…

22 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Improve satelite image

In "Valera, Venezuela" the satelite image of Google is a real mess. I really loved the former images from the waze map. Do something google because your satelite image is not helping me to edit the roads in my city

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Please add the functionality of adding letters (like 40-b) to house numbers and option of living blocks and houses within them.

Please add the functionality of adding letters (like 40-b) to house numbers and option of living blocks and houses within them. There are a lot within ex-USSR

10 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Waze client - general  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. I want to give waze the routes I want to use for my commute by drawing them on a map & have it show me those route not the ones it selects?

I want to give waze the routes I want to use for my commute by drawing them on a map & have it show me those route not the ones it selects? Either draw it not the route map or enter a list of routes under my commute routes. Learning does not seem to be accurate or quick. I have done my route for 14 years I know the options it would be easy to draw a main route and set option segments. This would make the tool much more appealing quickly and more useful with less interaction while driving. …

12 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Waze is reminds of the most common hazards

Hi everyone! I would like to Waze the most used reports remains "top" for example, I use a lot "car stopped on the low side," although it will Waze detects and leaves in the foreground, to avoid have too many unnecessary to manipulation. (Sorry it's a google traduction, I'm french)

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Guide me to my parked car

Dropping a parked car dot is great, but it's not always intuitive which way I need to walk to find my car after a long day. Waze could use my device's compass and gps location to literally point me back to my car, or any other point on the map. This is not a "walking" mode of navigation, but rather a way to view the bearing to a particular point. One way to accomplish this is to simply provide an option to set map rotation to follow the compass rather than north-up or heading-up. Heading-up only helps find my car…

17 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  Waze client - general  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. Hazard reporting

Sometime cars are stopped in the middle of a lane. The only option is car stopped on shoulder.

Sometimes road construction is in the shoulder. The only option is in the lane.

Would be nice to be able to report which lane or which shoulder as well.

8 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Ability to transmit SOS mode with GPS location to all friends or public in emergencies

Useful in road rage situations or in cases of breakdowns or accidents

7 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. When u report an police

When u post an police it should have an option if the police is traveling or stopped because if the cop if moving its not there when I arrive it's noting there!!

11 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Would like to see if we could use our college mascot as a car like Arkansas, Ohio state etc instead of a car?

Would like to see if we could use our college mascot like Arkansas, Ohio state etc instead of a car?

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Show "merge" when road name changes

Some paths go on roads crossing city boundaries and the road changes or the road only goes in one direction but the road name changes, it would be nice to see an arrow with name change.

Some paths go through a ramp or lane merge that do not show because it is the only path possible, but the name of the road changes, or the direction (turning right since it is the only possible route) which is misleading when you know you have to turn right but Waze says the next turn is left.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. 1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. need a single lane for construction option

Need a single lane for construction option

7 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. How about translation to Bahasa Indonesia ?, i am ready to be volunteer

Need Waze in Bahasa Indonesia, #5 largest in the world mobile user.

9 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base