Waze Suggestion Box

Welcome! Thanks for your interest in improving Waze.

There’s power in numbers! Search through existing suggestions before adding new ones.

• If you agree with a suggestion, vote to show your support and use the comment section to add to the idea.
  • When beginning a new suggestion, be sure to select a category so it can be sent to the right team.

This forum is intended for user feedback and ideas. If you have an issue which needs support, visit our help center.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Improve fuel recording process so more will input fuel prices

When near a gas station
    1. Ask if you are refueling in a gas station, if yes ask which gas station
    2. Ask what type of fuel
    3. Ask the price of the fuel

Reason is that we only know usual the price of the fuel we refill. And it would be tedious to ask the wazer all the fuel prices of that gas station.

10 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Waze client - general  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. romania

When Waze carpool will be available in Romania ?

15 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Waze client - general  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Cyclists on the road.

Waze for cyclists. They surelly don't want to use the screen to show the road or warnings, but their Waze could alert to other Waze users about there are cyclists on the road.

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Waze client - general  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Waze Carpool: Customers should NOT have to have a Google or Facebook account to use Waze Carpool (as is currently the case).

Customers should NOT have to have a Google or Facebook account to use Waze Carpool (as is currently the case). As a racial minority in the US that relies on carpooling, I find it very problematic that I have to have a Facebook or Google account (see diversity, equity and inclusion issues with both companies, as well as a host of other issues). Why can't I just sign up as a normal human being, non-customer of Facebook or Google? Thank you!

8 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Ability to hide carpool button

I would like the ability to hide the carpool button. I like the idea of carpooling, but when reporting or checking the app, I sometimes hit the carpool button. It is really distracting when the whole screen is taken up with that.

I’d like the option to disable carpooling like I can disable alerts or other features.

It is great, but I’d like the option to hide it when I don’t want to use it.

30 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. CB-like push-to-talk (walkie-talkie) button to talk to wazers around you.

CB-like push-to-talk button to talk to wazers around you in an adjustable radius area or on the same road. This would be a very used feature in Romania, where CB transceivers are very used in cars. Many people who do not have a physical one would use the Waze alternative, and many would switch from physical CB to waze.

6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. 4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. 7 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Tell me which shoulder

When I hear "car stopped on shoulder ahead" I would like Waze to tell me if it is the right or left shoulder!

7 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. allow calculate routes from the main screen with one click

in order to avoid distractions during driving i wish you allow calculate routes from the main screen with one click. it happens a lot i need to decide which road to take during a fast drive and i need to operate waze to calculate the best route.

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. To be able to see a map of all previous journeys and where you've been over the years

To be able to see a map of all previous journeys and where you've been over the years

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Adding report options "Oil Trace" and "Lane Closed" for Germany

I've seen that in Hungary there's the option to report at least a Closed Lane. This is also relevant for Germany. For example a closed lane on a relatively well known route of a driver could be dangerous. He's expecting a certain amount of lanes but doesn't know the newest conditions on road.
    So please enable this option for drivers in Germany.

The "Oil Trace" report could be helpful as well. Often such reports are mentioned in the radio. It would be a step forward to more safety in Germany and the rest of the world to add this kind…

12 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Biker & Rollerblader Safety/Warnings

Approximately 20,000 cyclists are injured each year on the road and about 20% of those accidents result in serious injury or death. Waze can put an end to this by providing drivers with the awareness they need to avoid such tragedies. Bikers, rollerbladers, and street commuters of all types can simply make their gps location available. Waze drivers will then get alerts just like “Car stopped on shoulder ahead” but for bikers and skaters. I have personally had a few close calls with drivers pulling out onto the road and nearly hitting me because they’re instinctively only looking for large…

52 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    3 comments  ·  Waze client - general  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. Carpool in Norway

In Norwegian cities, electric cars are allowed to drive in the bus lane when they carry passengers.

Using Waze to carpool would help congestion.

Therefore you should enable carpooling in Norway as well :)

12 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Alphabetize Favorites

Favorites need to be set to alphabetize automatically.

100 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    20 comments  ·  Waze client - general  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. Watch my Drive - Orthographic mistake in Catalan version

When sharing your drive, your friend receives the following message:
    "Estic fent servir Waze per anar a xxx, arrivaré a les17:50. "
    It should say instead:
    "Estic fent servir Waze per anar a xxx, arribaré a les 17:50. "
    So "arrivaré" is correctly spelt as "arribaré", and there is a missing space before the hour.

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. CB

Feature request: Would it be possible to add a CB-like feature, so that for example users in a range of 30 miles could exchange short voice messages in an open "channel" (CB-noise would be also fun). For us that travel a lot and alone, it would be nice to have a CB-touch from Waze.

5 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Folders for favorites

Having folders for favorites, one example is: Want To Go. Having folders for it is great because then it's not that messy and unclear.

Vote yes please!

10 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Optimus Prime

We need the voice of Optimus Prime.

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

Waze Suggestion Box

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base