Waze Suggestion Box

Welcome! Thanks for your interest in improving Waze.

There’s power in numbers! Search through existing suggestions before adding new ones.

• If you agree with a suggestion, vote to show your support and use the comment section to add to the idea.
  • When beginning a new suggestion, be sure to select a category so it can be sent to the right team.

This forum is intended for user feedback and ideas. If you have an issue which needs support, visit our help center.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. gnv

Il faut absolument inclure le GNV or GNCdans l'application, c'est une solution écologique

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    1 comment  ·  Waze client - general  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Clear all History

It would be really great to have the ability to clear the history with al ‘All’ selection, instead of one at a time.

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Waze client - general  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Suporte ao motorista

Botão para o motorista solicitar um guincho, chaveiro e outros serviços de suporte ao motorista. O Waze deve mostrar a localização ou endereço do serviço solicitado, valor cobrado por km de deslocamento. Permitir que o cliente seja contactado pelo profissional ou faça a ligação.

Fazer integração do Waze com os sensores do carro para prever algum problema ou indicar um posto de gasolina de confiança ou mais barato nas proximidades, indicar autonomia do carro...

34 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  Waze client - general  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Ok Waze

Bring back the ‘OK Waze’ voice search.

This was an extremely useful feature to enter a new destination whilst driving. Unsure why it was discontinued. Now you have to touch your device to enter a destination.

21 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. ads over maps dangerous

Having ads pop up over the map is dangerous and ridiculous.
    WHY?
    Really liked the way it was working until ads pop up and cover the freakkin map.
    Stop or you're gone.
    You are not the only driving app so act like you want our business.

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Waze client - general  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. La signalisation sonore et visuelle du dépassement de vitesse

La signalisation sonore et visuelle du dépassement de vitesse devrait être un sons plus long et plus fort et répétitif.

6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Team/Group

Hi I have an idea where companies could create a group or team link where they can link their drivers in this team and notify each other when posting traffic accidents etc Plus be able to track their vehicles with the app. 😊 I work for group Alliance automotive abs I am one of the drivers and some of our other drivers use the app it would be nice if you could have a group link for the companies to track their drivers and notify each other of accident traffic etc under a link as team group or driver group…

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. RV vehicle option

Add RV as a vehicle type. Please allow for users to enter vehicle height. This will help to avoid driving on non compliant roads or going under overpassed with insufficient clearance.

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Return to the OLD moods design

The old moods were very cute with that little smile and now we have more "modern" moods but they're ugly to say the least.
    Can you please give us back the old moods design?

9 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Add Electric to the Preferred fuel type, which will then display electric charging points on the map.

There is no current option in Preferred fuel type for pure Electric. I would like to have this option, which, when selected, displays electric charging points as POIs for my journeys.

2,026 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    210 comments  ·  Waze client - general  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Return VOICE COMMAND OPTION

Please return the Voice Command for hands free driving on waze it is much safer. Voice Activation or Three finger tap helped concentrating on the road while driving without having to look for a SMALL RED MIC BUTTON while driving and having to re-route or search for a gas station neerby.

12 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Bring Back Apple Car Play Microphone

PLEASE, PLEASE PLEASE restore the microphone for use with Apple Car Play!!! I rely on this to get directions while driving - as I am certain countless others do as well - and it is a huge inconvenience not having it anymore. I bet you to please restore it!!!!

17 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Please add more vehicle options

Please can you enable it so that we can select different vehicles so for instance my vehicle is a van two tonnes i can’t use the Rotherhithe tunnel and your system keeps pushing me through that way and I can’t use it also can you please add the facility to be able to have like lots of other satnav have and ability to have it for a truck so that when using when towing a caravan it doesn’t push you down small roads hope you can do this like lots of other sat nav software can

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Please, please dont discontunue Cookie Monster. Especially now with Social Distancing, "his" voice seems like a Real friend in my car. PLZ?

Please, please dont discontunue Cookie Monster. Especially now with Social Distancing, "his" voice seems like a Real friend in my car. PLZ?

7 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Camera

We NEED to be able to report cameras!!!!

7 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. התראה על חריגת מהירות

היי,
    צריך להוסיף התראה על חריגת מהירות לפני מצלמות מהירות
    הכוונה במידה והמהירות המותרת היא 90 והנהג נמצא על 100
    להקריא התראה חוזרת עד שהמהירות יורדת שהוויז יגיד '' מהירות חורגת, מהירות חורגת''

6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. O aviso de radar deveria ser personalizado, na tela toda ou na parte superior ou inferior

O aviso de radar deveria ser personalizado como na parte superior ou inferior ou na tela toda, com cores diferentes ou sons.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Acrescentar GNV como combustível

Acrescentar o GNV como tipo de combustível, bem como colocar a opção de informar o preço do GNV nos postos de combustível.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Make option for speed camera audio notifications available always

Make available option to turn on speed camera audio notifications always, no matter if you exceeding speed limit or not

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Trip history like Google Map “Your Timeline”

History of everyday trip with location details , trip timing and km with other details. That will great.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

Waze Suggestion Box

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base