Waze Suggestion Box

Welcome! Thanks for your interest in improving Waze.

There’s power in numbers! Search through existing suggestions before adding new ones.

• If you agree with a suggestion, vote to show your support and use the comment section to add to the idea.
  • When beginning a new suggestion, be sure to select a category so it can be sent to the right team.

This forum is intended for user feedback and ideas. If you have an issue which needs support, visit our help center.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Adding customizable quick access buttons

To add a couple of customizable quick access buttons so that driver could to add an accident or police (for example) in one click, depending on what the driver sets up these buttons. At the moment, to add an event, up to 5 clicks are needed.

7 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    1 comment  ·  Waze client - general  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Always allow to use the options to report problems, even after arriving ;-)

Always allow to use the options to report problems like roadworks ect., even after arriving or interrupted trip. Why not? 🤷🏼‍♂️

My trick now is to start the navigation again to the same destination and hit the report botton who just came available again😄👍

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Waze client - general  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. public transport services

Please consider the public transport services as a transit option to waze users community (rail services as a metropolitan “backbone” mobility solution for congestion).

102 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    9 comments  ·  Waze client - general  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. STOP SHOWING DISTRACTING ADS ON MY MAPS

PLEASE, FOR THE LOVE OF GOD, STOP SHOWING DISTRACTING ADS ON MY MAP. THIS IS A DRIVING HAZARD.

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Waze client - general  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. I would like more funny and amusing voices to be made available for your Canadian users . I have seen this suggested many times but nothing

I would like to have more funny and amusing voice options be made available for your Canadian users. I have seen this suggested so many times but nothing has been done about it. Currently I have to use Jane because she is one of the few that have the street names option so why not make street names on more of the voice and create some new ones please.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Waze client - general  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Move notifications back to top of screen

With the new update, the notifications are now at the bottom of the screen. Where my phone has to sit on my dash, my car computer screen blocks it and now I can’t see the notifications

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Enable selecting police as "hidden" AND on the "other side"

I can report police as being "hidden" OR on the "other side" but I can't report them as being "hidden" AND on the "other side". Please enable multiple location options to be selected so we can report police as being "hidden" AND on the "other side".

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Get rid of carpool button. NO ONE CARPOOLS. Why keep pushing this on the app users?

Get rid of carpool button. NO ONE CARPOOLS. Why keep pushing this on the app users?
    I hate seeing it on the main screen when it is of no use.

34 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. ניתוח נקודות חמות להימצאות שוטרים

שוטרים בדרך כלל מתקמים במקומות וזמנים קבועים.
    על ידי ניתוח עבר של נתוני דיווחים על שוטרים אפשר לנתח נקודות חמות שבהן יש סיכוי להימצאות שוטר, אם נהג נוסע בתוך האיזור החם ויש בו שוטר הוא פשוט ילחץ על כפתור אחד בלבד שיציב את השוטר במקום החם שכבר נותח מראש והוא לא יצטרך ללחוץ על הרבה כפתורים, אם מספר מסויים של משתמשים מדווחים בפרק זמן קצר שבאותו האיזור החם אין שוטר, ההתראה על האיזור תמחק לפרק הזמן הנוכחי

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. More voices

I have not seen any new celebrity voices in a LONG time. Cookie monster is only entertaining for a couple days. But there have been no more. I once had Liam Nielson, but have not seen anything else. Where are they? I had Mr T on a Tom Tom long ago. For sesame street, how about the count, counting down the mikes/yards to your next stop?

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. @waze Why is your new Rail Road crossing notification sound chimes and bells? How about a train 🚂 Choooooo Chooooooo!!!!!

@waze Why is your new Rail Road crossing notification sound chimes and bells? How about a train 🚂 Choooooo Chooooooo!!!!!

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Ability to change location of speed indicator on display

I have my phone mounted just above the radio in my car. When using waze on my phone in landscape mode I cannot see the speed indicator as is it completely blocked by my hand. I have to either lift my hand off the wheel or move my entire upper body to the right to see around my hand/the wheel.

I think we, the users, should be able to move buttons on the mobile device map around to the locations we want them to better suit individual vehicle setups. Either add options of preset locations or let the user put…

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. COVID19 - desenvolver em conjunto com o departamento de saúde da união

COVID19 - desenvolver em conjunto com o departamento de saúde da união a localização de infectados, assim os demais podem evitar a região diminuindo a proliferação.... medida usada por um aplicativo de saúde na Coreia do Sul.

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Rest area notification

I'd like to see a feature added which would notify the user when a rest area was within 5 or do miles ahead on the route or highway you're travelling. Rest areas are already marked in the Waze app, but a "near" notification at the top of the display would be very handy for the traveller. It should also be available in Android Auto or Apple Car Play.

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Add alert capability to post for Police to include those that are 'rolling' and in which direction . . .

When posting an alert where Police are involved, there isn't an option to note whether they are moving in traffic and if they are rolling with you or in the opposite direction. I feel that would/should be a natural choice to be able to make while reporting, to benefit other 'Wazers' operating near you. That's what it's for, right?

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Waze as contact tracing app for Covid19

Hi,

I would suggest you to add « contact tracing for COVID19 to your waze app. You are thé defacto standard app in navigation and it’s only a small feature to add which could save potentially thousands of lives. PLEASE do sth about this, you are thé only ones that could offer à solution that Could Quickly be used by a broad audience.... You could warn people that crossed Covid19 positive people in thé last past weeks and help to avoid people that are positive...

Kind rgds

Dieter

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. PATHHOLES and BUMPS on road

add automatic GYROSCOPE (on phone) identification of PATHHOLES or ROUDHOLES and rough roads. when the car hits the pathole or bumper waze with gyroscope on phone, can make notice for other users.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. I

I would propose a toggle option be added to disable the automatic option for “On your way to...”

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. I like to be able to Report to Others when I am at a stand still while the Train is Moving.

I like to be able to Report to Others when I am at a stand still while the Train is Moving.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

Waze Suggestion Box

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base