Waze Suggestion Box

Welcome! Thanks for your interest in improving Waze.

There’s power in numbers! Search through existing suggestions before adding new ones.

• If you agree with a suggestion, vote to show your support and use the comment section to add to the idea.
  • When beginning a new suggestion, be sure to select a category so it can be sent to the right team.

This forum is intended for user feedback and ideas. If you have an issue which needs support, visit our help center.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Show inbox replies to messages in real time

When a user replies to a message via the app inbox their reply is not shown in the conversation thread until they get another response from the other party involved.
    This shouldn't be a chat client but the app should show your replies as soon as you hit the 'Send' button.

6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Waze client - general  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Live map driving instruction could show the lane guidance (LG) turn by turn instruction

Live map show the LG turn by turn instruction could
    1. help driver understand the route
    and
    2. allow editor to valid the LG instructions are correct

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Waze client - general  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Sort order in favorites

Newest favorite should show at top of list not bottom. Sort prefer is backwards.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Add Apple Music to audio control

Add way to control apple music

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. DON’T cover current speed with “speed limit” box when exceeding speed limit

When I first started using Waze YEARS ago, you would just flash the speed limit and I think make it bigger when you exceeded the posted speed.. Now you flash the speed limit and place it OVER THE TOP of the current speed I am going. Now I cannot see how fast I am going and have to wait until you UNCOVER my current speed. Please stop doing that. I have to wait a few seconds got that to stop flashing the speed limit, before I can see how fast I am going. WHO thought this is a good idea?…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Change colour of report button

The bright orange report button has caused burn in on my OLED iPhone X on two displays, could the option to select a darker colour be possible?

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Add a School tab to go along with Home & Work

To go along with both the Home & Work tabs that already exist, I’d like the option to add where my college is to be able to quickly navigate or plan future routes to it. Thanks!

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Manage Favorites (add/modify/delete) on Map via Webpage and sync them with App

Manage Favorites (add/modify/delete) on Map via Webpage and sync them with App

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Create a Favorite based on your current location

Add a Favorite, just by clicking Current Location - Add to Favorites

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. electric vehicle mode germany

Der electric vehicle mode ist bisher nur in der USA und Kanada verfügbar. Europa wird schon bald signifikant steigende Zulassungszahlen für BEV ausweisen, Google Maps hat Ladestationen schon als POI ausgerollt. Auf geht's, Waze, das schafft ihr locker.

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Santo Domingo, Dominican Republic

Would like the ability to report speed bump and know when speed bumps are coming up. A lot of neighborhoods have unpainted speed bumps in dark areas. Can be a real hazzard.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Waze client - general  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Adding voice assistant

There should be an option to activate the voice control automaticaly, just like you wake ip "alexa" or "siri", just saying "Hi waze" should be enough in order to do anything within the app.
    Navigating to a new location, adding a stop, finding parking spots/gas stations nearby, report traffic or anything else

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Add an opt out feature for Carpooling.

We do not want to carpool. Husband handicapped and thus would not be feasible. Also, during pandemic, how stupid is it to carpool with strangers. It is a damn nuisance when it keeps popping up.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Jeep Icon

We need a Jeep icon to choose as our map Icon. I have a Jeep truck but would be ok with a Jeep in general. The current truck is for 18 wheelers.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Inclusive maps for color-blind people

I've been thinking of a problem Waze might find not that difficult to solve. Congestion leves are represented by different shades of colors, mainly yellows and reds. But lots of people around the world are color blind at some level, so the congestion colors are useless for them. I am suggesting that instead of simply using the plain shades of the colors, Waze star using hatched colors. This might be really helpful to a lot of people. Besides, this would help build an inclusive culture and policy.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Color-blind people and congestion colors on the map

I've been thinking of a problem Waze might find not that difficult to solve. Congestion leves are represented by different shades of colors, mainly yellows and reds. But lots of people around the world are color blind at some level, so the congestion colors are useless for them. I am suggesting that instead of simply using the plain shades of the colors, Waze star using hatched colors. This might be really helpful to a lot of people. Besides, this would help build an inclusive culture and policy.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Speed Cameras should be supported!

Speed Camera support is needed!!!

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. To have a option for waze rider to report of summon officer

Waze riders got option to report any traffic police but its also very-very benificial/ useful for us delivery riders to report to location of any summon/fine officers as they never provide any parking for the delivery riders .

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base