Waze Suggestion Box

Welcome! Thanks for your interest in improving Waze.

There’s power in numbers! Search through existing suggestions before adding new ones.

• If you agree with a suggestion, vote to show your support and use the comment section to add to the idea.
  • When beginning a new suggestion, be sure to select a category so it can be sent to the right team.

This forum is intended for user feedback and ideas. If you have an issue which needs support, visit our help center.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Electric Vehicles and charging options

Electric Vehicles are growing in popularity. So here are my suggestions

1. Vehicle details - Fuel type - add option for Battery Electric Vehicle (BEV) and Hybrid vehicle

2. Other settings for BEV - size of battery, types of charging options available to the vehicle - like CCS / Chademo / Tesla / Type 2 etc typical range with battery at 100% and an option to enter battery level at start of journey

3. Addition of Charging stations - Fast charger and slow chargers options selectable. Show number of chargers available and how many in use / free which users can update when…
    3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Waze client - general  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Help accessing technical glitch in Waze Cities/please fix the glitch

I clicked "Apply now" on the CCP page where it says "Interested in becoming a Waze Cities partner" and it wouldn't give me access, telling me "We are sorry, you do not have access to Partner Dash". Trying to access it to discuss it with City of Kigali and Govt of Rwanda. Any help would be much appreciated.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Waze client - general  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Fire truck icon please :)

Please make a fire truck icon. And Insert fire notifications

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Moods

Add a Way To Create Your Own Mood

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Under vehicle details allow us to select car/van or campervan/motorhome etc

Give more choices for type of vehicle adding campervan, motorhome etc

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. שינוי סיווג של "מונית" לתחבורה ציבורית

בכדי לכלול אוטובוסים ושאר מיני תח"צ המוגדרים כך כחוק לטובת נסיעות במת"ציםצונת"צים

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Autotype something so u don’t need to type the complete adres

So, something that really bothers me on Waze (iPhone) is the fact that u can’t type an adres and use the arrow pointing left up corner, like on YouTube, google maps, google... it has the function to complete the adres without typing it and stil able to write more. So actually completing an adres without writing it complete. If I could post a picture it would be easier to explain. But google maps has it.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Onder instellingen > rij-voorkeuren > details voertuig > brandstoftype: toevoegen "electric"

Onder instellingen > rij-voorkeuren > details voertuig > brandstoftype: toevoegen "electric"

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Give back the large speed limit sign!

The older Waze app, I liked having the large speed limit sign always available and easy to read. Yohtoik its way and made it a tiny box attached to a useless speedometer (all cars haves big one) that I can’t see very well.

Bring back the ability to have the nice big speed limit sign, please!

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. TOLL

Hello Waze, is it possible to add an option for TOLL police for Waze Bulgaria? That way we will be able to differentiate where the TOLL police and the standart police is located on the maps which will be benefit of all users.
    Thank you.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. More options for issue

Having more choices for one the side of the road. Like being able to choose object, not just Stopped car or roadkill. There could be an object

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. I am so sad that I lost my calico cat icon when they pushed out the stupid batman experience. I lost it trying to go back to 'normal'

I want my calico cat icon back. Please, we have to have a way to go back and get things after trying an 'experience'. I'm sorry I ever did it.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. I want waze to pause music or podcast and not talk over it like it used to. Why did they not keep that option?

Before the latest update when waze spoke and you're listening to music or a podcast, it would pause the music and then speak. Now that is no an option. Now it talks over the music. Very annoying. Please bring back that option. Thanks.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Carpool colombia

New transit policies are running in Bogota Colombia. Car sharing is one of those. I know carpool is enabled in Mexico and Brazil. Wouldn't be great carpool Colombia? Please consider enabled this fantastic characteristics in Bogota. Have a good one.Bye

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. speed camera speed trap and police spotting

we need to be able to report cameras and speed traps and also leave comments on spotting police. this was a feature not to long ago

9 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Muppet voices

Specifically animal!

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Kermit voice

Please add Kermit as a standard voice option!

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Veiculo elétrico

No combustível deveria ter a opção “elétrico” bem como ser possível visualizar os postos de carregamento

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

Waze Suggestion Box

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base