Waze Suggestion Box

Welcome! Thanks for your interest in improving Waze.

There’s power in numbers! Search through existing suggestions before adding new ones.

• If you agree with a suggestion, vote to show your support and use the comment section to add to the idea.
  • When beginning a new suggestion, be sure to select a category so it can be sent to the right team.

This forum is intended for user feedback and ideas. If you have an issue which needs support, visit our help center.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. In honor of White Cane Safety Day, create a alert to drivers that notifies the driver a person using a white cane is ahead.

A person with a visual impairment can log on to the app and WAZE will track the user as they walk.
    A driver using the app is notified when a person using a white cane is nearby.

316 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    25 comments  ·  Waze client - general  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. To be able to add a place where there is trash to clean

Hi Waze Team,
    We were looking for a map of places where people drop trash, you know, like on the side of a road with lots of plastic bags for example. Why ? Because we would like to easily organize trashremoval operations with our association to protect the environnement. And we were thinking : what would be better than people just having to push a button on the Waze app to pin point the location of such trashy places ? Is it something you'd be willing to consider ?
    Like me when i see a police control, i signal it…

61 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Waze client - general  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Nieuwe functie Waze App

Can you please make an app that can predict how busy it is at different places.
    So you can see if a site is busy or not and you can change your plans in case it is.
    In the Corona virus time I only like to visit places when they are quiet.
    You have al the data already it is just an question to have more members and public relations about how people can use this application!

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Waze client - general  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Need to Add google play music to the audio players

I noticed that Google play music was not located under the audio player settings. That would be a really good addition to the app having this feature available

12 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Waze Darkmode screen for Android Auto

Putting the option of having darkmode on Waze android auto screen. There is no option for it now and it's difficult and quite dangerous driving at night with a bright screen not being able to turn on the darkmode.

5 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Can you please bring back the C3PO Star Wars voice?

Can you please bring back the C3PO Star Wars voice?

The Arnold Schwarzenegger Terminator voice, also!!!

Or able to BUY it, for permanent owning?

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Please allow railroad crossing notifications to have volume reduced/muted

The new feature where it notifies an upcoming railroad crossing is annoyingly loud. Can you add the possibility to decrease/mute the volume for those notifications? Thank you.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Please use a professional Chinese voice, for example, the previous Lily one

The previous Chinese voice: Lily is VERY great, clear and professional, our Chinese community really loves it.

But in the recent update, the voice is GONE! We don't know why.

Actually, I searched and just found it online, you can check why your team deletes her voice.

If you really replace with new ones, please make sure the new ones are as good as the previous ones. Because the current Mandarine voice (Tongtong and Xioameng) is just so so, which is definitely from a non-native Chinese speaker.

Thanks.

12 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Sound indication of average speed check zone ending

While driving in my car I have the phone in the holder on the dashboard.
    But if I driven someone else's car I usually keep the phone on the passanger seat. At that point it's essential to have good audio instructions.
    An example of what's missing is the indicateion of average speeed check end. (Since there is just silence, the driver does not know (without checking the display) if he is still in the zone or if it already ended.)
    Simple gong signal would be sufficient.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Average speed check zone: Do not alert if entered in the middle

Average speed check zone have got cameras at the specific points only. The driver should NOT be alerted, if he enters the road in between cameras. (So his average speeed is actually not measured.)

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. red light camera alerts less frequent

I have two red light cameras on my commute. They appear the same way as alerts for police or accidents >>with a request to confirm it<<....every single day.
    For alerts that seldom change, I suggest an alert without the confirmation request. Or perhaps request to confirm it once/month.

13 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Poder ingresar nuevas radares, los cuales no figuran en el mapa

Poder ingresar nuevas radares, los cuales no figuran en el mapa

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Suggestion for our new normal

With so many long lines at the stores these days, would be great for a pedestrian like waze app that shows how long the line is at my local Costco - or any store. How do we get that moving along?

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Please add LiveXLive to audio apps.

Not everyone is an iHeart or Pandora fan. I am an old lady who loves music my way. It's apparent you guys aren't gonna allow access to Amazon music. So how about LiveXLive (formally Slicker).

6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Waze client - general  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. Transit of humans

Just for eviting concentration of humans becuase of covid-19 Wase should have the option of transit of humans (without car) to persuade people to take another route to get to a place or also allow them to know if they have to wait till there is less people in that place.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. On identify hazard location page, put "select" graphic w/far-rt shoulder, rt rd edge, rt-rd, lft-rd, lft rd edge, far-lft shoulder, median.

simplify and speed up input AND give realistic range of hazard location descriptions. On "Identify Hazard Location" page put a touch-selectable graphic to choose (right to left): far right edge (weeds), right shoulder (gravel), right edge of road (painted line), right lane, middle lane, left lane, left edge of road, left shoulder, far left edge, median. Don't tell me "vehicle on shoulder" and have me watching the RIGHT shoulder only to HIT some guy parked almost on the median...

5 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. The ability to plan a route with several stop points. Useful for a day out journey

Going on a journey where you may wish to pre decide multiple stops for food or visits. This would enable total mileage an driving time to be calculated in advance.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. דיווח שריפות

הוספת פיצ'ר לדיווח על שריפות (בשמורות טבע למשל, עבור מטיילים) . הפיצ' ר יעביר את הדיווח למכבי האש. רלוונטי לדיווח מהיר על מקרי הצתה, בלוני תבערה וכדומה. צמצום זמן התגובה של מכבי האש הוא בעל ערך עצום לצמצום נזקי השריפה.

Adding a feature for reporting incidents of arson in nature reserves. The feature will notify the firefighters and share the direct location.

134 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Add the voice of Mimiyuuuh in Canada

Hi, I live in Canada. I think 90% of Filipinos love this app. I have a suggestion that please add the Filipino-Mimiyuuuh voice to entertain the Filipinos, especially when they are driving or commuting in Canada.

6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

Waze Suggestion Box

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base