Waze Suggestion Box

Welcome! Thanks for your interest in improving Waze.

There’s power in numbers! Search through existing suggestions before adding new ones.

• If you agree with a suggestion, vote to show your support and use the comment section to add to the idea.
  • When beginning a new suggestion, be sure to select a category so it can be sent to the right team.

This forum is intended for user feedback and ideas. If you have an issue which needs support, visit our help center.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Electric cars don’t need petrol stations

Need to be able to connect to car and suggest charging points along the way

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Waze client - general  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Report no longer there when tapping on screen

Sometimes the popup on reported hazard goes away before I can click if still there or not. If I tap the issue on the map there is no option to say "no longer there". Please add this.

4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Waze client - general  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Add "Other Side - Hidden" option to Police Report

You can add hidden police reports for your side, but often you don't see them in time to report them. However, most hidden police are easily seen from the other side of the road. Adding "Other Side - Hidden" would let users flag hidden police for users on the opposite side.

2 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Specify what you are asking about

I indicated several map corrections on the same day. I got requests for more information on all if them. However, nine if the requests for more information indicated which correction they related to. When asking for more information, specify what you are asking for more information about.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. I want to report a mistake in my area

please let me know how can I report a mistake in my area in Israel. thank you Arie

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. I want to report a mistake in my area

please let me know how can I report a mistake in my area in Israel. thank you Arie

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Add an icon to alert others there is an asshole o

Add an icon for assholes on road to alert other drivers to be careful, incoming asshole.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Improve solved UR notification

When editor solve UR, the notification should be sent to the user after the map updated!!! And also ask the user to "refresh map area"
    This make user more trust in the app

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Midpoint

It’s called midpoint. You put in your starting location and the other persons starting location. You then search for a place you wanna meet up, and it calculates where the middle ground is (you can also make it someone drives more than another if you want). Put in the time you wanna meet up, it tells you when to go. When you start the drive, you can alert the other person you are on the way, and the other person can respond w the same. You can see both cars on the overview, send a notification if you are gonna…

5 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Batman voice

I believe the reason so few people didn’t know about the Batman voice in Waze is they didn’t know there were those types of voices available. I saw it on you tube. Made driving so much fun.. Seatbelt CHECK, Keys CHECK, Ejections Seat CHECK! Classic.

18 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Throwback Moods

Allow access to ALL mood that a user previously used. Including special ones, like: access to ORIGINAL moods icons, Full Sesame Street. ONLY if they were an active user during the time the moods were released. The new moods released, I swiped off Cat to check them out, now I can never be a cat again.

46 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Aporte para evitar los accidentes múltiples y hacer de Waze una herramienta mas importante

La idea central es realizar un interfaz una comunicación en dos vías entre la aplicación y la computadora el carro ( esto de hace más fácil cuando el vehículo tiene la pantalla integrada lo que permitiría a Waze acceder a la información del vehículo. Toda esta información son impulsos electrónicos que accionan luces, avisos o cualquier dispositivo para generar correctivos, baja presión en los cauchos, falta de combustible, defecto en alguna parte mecánica, etc. Etc. etc . la idea que es waze los lea y los interprete como avisos, en este sentido se reduce el tiempo humano en realizar o…

2 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Police car scanning in trafic

More and more i see car of police in traffic who scan for highspeed or other thing. They usualy have a 3-4 km where they patrol.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Traffic Simulation For Wazers To Work Together To Improve Traffic

Make a simulation to see what traffic would be like if either everybody abided by the laws OR people worked together to go a "Waze assisted" speed to improve traffic flow for others (for instance, speed up or slow down according to upcoming traffic information to help maintain traffic flow together). It could also tell you how many people/wazers you would affect, positively, from the actions you take.

6 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Volver a introducir la posibilidad de aviso de radar

En una ruta que recorro con frecuencia han instalado en una distancia bastante corta 3 nuevos radares de velocidad (es una zona de velocidad reducida por ser área protegida) pero los mismos no aparecen en Waze. Deberían volver a incorporar el botón de reporte de radar para que los usuarios podamos reportar, aunque obviamente, luego deba ser confirmado por los editores.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. דיווח סטטוס תפיסות חניה באזור היעד

הוספת סטטוס חניה ברחוב היעד: ע״פ ספירת האנשים שסיימו את נסיעתם באותו רחוב. (ניתן למדידה ע״פ סטטיסטיקה של כמה אנשים חונים בסוף נסיעתם או ממשיכים את הנסיעה מהיעד שלהם-עצירה/הורדת נוסע למשל. או ע״פ הוספת פיצ׳קר של שאלת המשתמש האם הוא חנה בחניון/חניה בכחול לבן/חניה באפור, באותו רחוב). כך יוכל וויז לדווח בזמן אמת על פניות החניה ברחוב היעד, ומשתמשי וויז יוכלו לתכנן נסיעה ע״פ חניה פנויה.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Distance to overtaking lane

On australian highways we have overtaking lanes at various distances along the road. It would be nice to know the distance to the next overtaking lane to allow people to wait instead of making risky overtaking moves when the next overtaking lane is only 1km away

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. 1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Move instructions when receiving notification

When I receive notifications, eg an SMS or WhatsApp, the iPhone notification obscures the next driving instruction. Can the app detect an incoming notification and temporarily shift the instruction down? This is particularly important if in a highly active group chat.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Add Spaceship and/or Rocket Ship Icons

I would like Waze to add rocket ship and/or spaceship icons to the vehicles in the “Car Icon” options. “Blue car” or “bus” are fine, I guess, and I have tried the scooter and race car, but they are very much not the same thing.

I cannot operate a spaceship in real life, but I could in Waze, so I ask you to add this tiny bit of joy to our commutes. You can do it!

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base