Waze Suggestion Box

Welcome! Thanks for your interest in improving Waze.

There’s power in numbers! Search through existing suggestions before adding new ones.

• If you agree with a suggestion, vote to show your support and use the comment section to add to the idea.
  • When beginning a new suggestion, be sure to select a category so it can be sent to the right team.

This forum is intended for user feedback and ideas. If you have an issue which needs support, visit our help center.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Waze avisar sobre ciclistas

Olá
    Gostaria de sugerir para que o waze informasse que há ciclistas no acostamento da rodovia (inclusive avisando sobre a lei que protege os ciclistas), tornando mais seguro para quem conduz o veiculo e tambem para o ciclista que trafega na via utilizando o aplicativo waze
    Ideia bacana, para tornar um transito mais seguro e com respeito.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Waze client - general  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. crash reporting

maybe when you report a crash it could ask have you been involved then it could do something

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Waze client - general  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Bring back the Batmobile

Kids loved it, would make car journeys much more fun as we would all pretend we're getting in the Batmobile to fight crime. For me this feature really set the Waze platform above the other navigation systems as it was no longer just navigation but a source for entertainment that would involve the whole family.

I hope it comes back.

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. sharing this idea of having an option to disable the "proceed to highlighted route" alert.

sharing this idea of having an option to disable the "proceed to highlighted route" alert.

As an uber driver, I am using local knowledge to move around traffic and would like the option to silence the "proceed to highlighted route" alert.

Additionally there are times on a highway that waze thinks im on surface streets and constantly alerts me to "proceed to highlighted route" alert.

I don't mind the "proceed to highlighted route" alert but its the overly loud sound that is disrupting to everyone in the car.

thank you.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Alertar sobre radares em qualquer modo de voz

Alertar sobre radares independente da velocidade e do modo de voz (só alarmes ou, som ligado).

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Incluir postos com a abastecimento com GNV

Está informação será muito útil, tendo em vista que são mais raros os postos que oferecem este combustível e o cilindro tem uma limitação de autonomia pequena em relação a um tanque de gasolina.
    Poderia tem uma informação de autonomia no app para cálculo de autonomia em distância de viagem em relação a postos disponíveis.
    Por exemplo. Ir de Porto Alegre a Florianópolis.
    Informar rota com pontos de abastecimento.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Quicker access to warnings

Driving at night, I see animals at the edge of the road only as I am passing them. By the time I react and get to the menu item they are a quarter mile behind. It would be nice to have the ability to instantly drop a pin at that point then add the nature of threat. Object in road, animals, pothole, etc. Another idea would be allowing users to choose one or two "instantly accessible" buttons to the map screen. Top level item. Pass animal..Instantly drop pin. This would greatly increase the accuracy of reported hazards.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Change icon colors for persistent icons to avoid screenburn

Both my s7 and s8 have screen burn from waze. Particularly, the orange/white icon that always stays on the screen while driving at thebottom right. Particularly the pure white border. On OLED screens, particularly if users select the option in waze to keep the screen awake, there is a VERY high chance of that icon burning into their screens. If you could just please change the icon color scheme from white/orange/orange cream to gray or black or ANY OTHER COLOR THAT IS DARK or give users the option to hide that icon, it would stop it from burning onto their…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. please add a skip next destination button

lot of the times the interim destination is reached not exatly as waze would - like stopping on the other side of the street, or side street, etc. In these cases, a skip destination button would clear the crazy turns the navi tries do do to force me to the exact waypoint. Now I have to erase the navigation, and restart it with the final destination

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Show the actual Altitude with GPS data

Please indicate the altitude by GPS data. This would be awesome. Thx

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. add auto/manual washing to petrol station services

It would be great to see if a Petrol Station has a car wash, especially if it only has a self-serving pressure washer (great in the winter to get the dirt off quickly)

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Amelioration de la sécurité sur l'approche de zones dangereuses

Je travaille actuellement sur un algorithme pour définir des zones dangereuses à partir de donnes ouvertes et gratuites en France : https://www.data.gouv.fr/en/datasets/base-de-donnees-accidents-corporels-de-la-circulation/
    Il serait intéressant de mettre en place des alertes de façon à ce que les conducteurs soient plus vigilants sur l'approche de ces zones.

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Waze client - general  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. Email address change

Currently isn’t possible to change the email address, but the user could have an issue if the email address is no longer available and the account is gong to be recovered and the user doesn’t remind the password.

My suggestion is that Waze permits that the user be able to change the email address after a validation (similar when the mobile number is changed).

7 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. I suggest adding an option to enable or disable passing through poorly lighted streets or back roads after dark, for increased safety.

There are routes I have no issue taking during daylight hours, but that I'd be afraid to traverse after sunset. It would be terrific to be able to set the client to avoid those if I wouldn't complete the route before sunset. I do this proactively now, but because the client keeps trying to divert me to the faster back roads route, it doesn't, for example, route me around freeway accidents. Thank you!

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Good morning. I love you app, but I think it can be improved.

When driving, I use your app to alert me to police presence, but....
    If I see a police car across the interstate, and that police car is not on the Waze app, I cannot alert vehicles driving in the opposite direction that there is a police car ahead of them. I cannot send a notification that he is there unless he is in my 'lane'. Can this be changed. I would like to notify other 'Wazers' driving in the opposite direction that a police car may be in front of them. Just a thought.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Overview of visited locations om week, month or year.

I would like to see my visited locations on a map like in month overview. To see what area i’m covering for work in a week, month or year.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Need speed limits for towing a trailer

When pulling a trailer the speed limits are different so we need an option for towing a trailer so the speed limit will change.

22 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Waze client - general  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. El problema con el tipo de combustible

Uso mucho su aplicación, pero ustedes tiene que actualizar el tipo de combustible, tienen que ampliar más opciones.. Qué pasa con los autos que usan GLP (Gas Licuado de petróleo? Tienen que ponerlo en las opciones por favor ya que muchos Dominicanos tenemos autos que usan éste tipo de combustible!

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Be able to upload mp3 files for Waze

I have the mp3 files for navigation voices. I would like to be able to upload them to a folder.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. User Interface - Alert Visibility

My eyesight is not as great as it once was, so the prompts for alerts to indicate if a hazard or alert is still present is a bit difficult to see. I would suggest it be enlarged to occupy most of the screen with a slightly transparent background. The bottom half of the screen could be green for a “Not There” button and the top half of the screen be yellow for “Hazard Still Present”. With the enlarged notification it should increase driver safety and engagement as well since it would be easier to read and more prominent.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base